Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) (43514 Views)

Wole Soyinka Replies Reno Omokri Over Chinua Achebe Being Better Than Him / Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by elisho: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
if na me him go cut am come the money when APC govment gave him to portest agins PDP
Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by Lawsaite: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
Anu mpama. No carry this scamming ways enter 2021 oo. Try something better to do with your life

Please I was quoting one idiot advertising fixed games. I think the mods have put down the nonsense.
Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by TempleHouse: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bkayyy:
This kid doesn't look like a typical afonja or are the new generation of Afonjaz starting to look like us?

Break this country ASAP before more harm/mixing is done
Enjoy the money you make from your Gala/Fan Milk hawking at Ojuelegba and take your Ekenedili Chukwu Transport back to Onitsha before the Bridge is closed for the year.

5 Likes

Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by monogram: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Baba d baba
Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
adonni:
so what is he kid going to do afterwards with the paper.. can someone tell me

Laminate it and keep it.
Wole Soyinka's signature is like cert.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by tit(f): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Na conductor?
Yesterday him dey train.
Today again him dey train too
Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by Bkayyy: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
TempleHouse:

Enjoy the money you make from your Gala/Fan Milk hawking at Ojuelegba and take your Ekenedili Chukwu Transport back to Onitsha before the Bridge is closed for the year.
Don't forget to go back to the Igbo man that civilized you to do the finishing touch
Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by ParrotGirls360(f): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Quite impressive!!! Baba Wole Soyinka is so humble and homely. That kids was raised well too. Kudos to his parents.
Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by possibility99: 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Eryyy92:
Na the papa send his son
African mentality grin grin. If na me too na so I go reason so no quote me wrongly angry angry
Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by GROWTHSET(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
That's nice, fine
Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by 12345baba(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Na doctor prescription be that?
Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by GROWTHSET(m): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
kiss[very courageous][/that's on]
Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
LegendHero:

For Toluwalopemi Alli Balogun

Signed

Dec 29,2020

On train

Abeokuta to Lagos.

Could be Wizkids’ baby brother!
Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Yoruba and their passion for knowledge is second to none

Meeting a man that have experience threat from both military and civilian rulers ain't a Child play coupled with his apogee of education

Respect to Prof Wole Soyinka

3 Likes

Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by LegendHero(m): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Could be Wizkids’ baby brother!

I doubt it.

The only similarities between this guy and Wizkid is Balogun.

Moreso his surname is Alli-Balogun and Wizkid own is just Balogun so i don’t think there is any real similarities.

1 Like

Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
juniorstar:
laminate asap and store very well. would be worth 500,000dollars to 5million dollars in 20- 50yrs time. your children would be grateful.
You think louder grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
cenaman:
you get sharp eyes.
I see that too......
Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by SpaceTour: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Good
Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Reno's son
Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by Ugandatales: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Simplyleo:
Pls, which train?

I thought revival of our railway systems by Buhari na scam according to some miscreants. angry

lol! I'm taking the train tomorrow morning...from Moniya, Ibadan to Lagos. I've been waiting for this for 3 years now. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by Ugandatales: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
juniorstar:
laminate asap and store very well. would be worth 500,000dollars to 5million dollars in 20- 50yrs time. your children would be grateful.

I swear.

1 Like

Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by Ugandatales: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
TempleHouse:
Autograph is a beautiful memory and not about money, but it can worth millions with a good collector in 20 years time !!

I'd say like 50-100 years time. It would definitely be worth millions.
Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by Ugandatales: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Creeza:
He should have signed it on a better material. Something durable. That autograph is priceless, more like gold in years to come.

Bid that autograph in 2060s or beyond and see literature enthusiasts ready to pay tooth and nail for it.

For real.

1 Like

Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by tempusfugit: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
In 100 years coming, he or his children can making some cool cash from it
adonni:
Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by damilare442: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
Tolexander:
Only literates and people with sound understanding of literacy will understand the usefulness

Not fools and slowpokes like the poster.
Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by optimusprime2(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
adonni:
Aaaaah I looked at your question and smiled...
A certain child had a certain autograph on a certain book "All God's children need travelling shoes" from a certain Maya Angelou in 1992. Each time the child looked at that signature, the child's spirit was stirred and inspired to go places, especially when the chips were down, and that autograph kept stirring the child even during undergraduate years....

Today, I am not surprised I indeed have travelling shoes. Because that child was me.
RIP Maya Angelou

5 Likes

Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by Octopusssy(f): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Kongi: A living orisa

2 Likes

Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by Sleekfingers: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
44Bulldog:
If to say I'm the boy.....I go laminate am, frame am, hang am for my room, add AC for the room for it, hire security to protect am grin

I love that kid tho....no homo

if u want to see wole soyinka . Go to freedom park in lagos island ( formal colonial prison)......
Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by ElValiente(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
TMSMedia:
Kid Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Photos, Video)

A small boy walked up to Nigerian Nobel Laureate Wole Soyinka and gave him a piece of paper to sign an autograph for him, IgbereTV reports.

The kid, his father, and Soyinka were all on the new speed train that plies Lagos, Abeokuta, and Ibadan.

Wole Soyinka signed on the piece of paper, and noted the date and place that the signature was given.

Sharing photos and a video of the event on Twitter, the kid's dad identified as Alli-Balogun H. Lekan wrote:

https://twitter.com/allibaloo/status/1343840129652314113?s=19

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLeiVmiUCvw

https://igberetvnews.com/1377298/kid-approaches-wole-soyinka-train-ride-asks-autograph-photos-video/

Great Dad, great kid and Great legend grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by Sleekfingers: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
TMSMedia:
Kid Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Photos, Video)

A small boy walked up to Nigerian Nobel Laureate Wole Soyinka and gave him a piece of paper to sign an autograph for him, IgbereTV reports.

The kid, his father, and Soyinka were all on the new speed train that plies Lagos, Abeokuta, and Ibadan.

Wole Soyinka signed on the piece of paper, and noted the date and place that the signature was given.

Sharing photos and a video of the event on Twitter, the kid's dad identified as Alli-Balogun H. Lekan wrote:

See video below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1377298/kid-approaches-wole-soyinka-train-ride-asks-autograph-photos-video/

correct boy......

No be like all those useless children on nairaland, begging for money......awon online almajiri
Re: Boy Approaches Wole Soyinka During Train Ride, Asks For His Autograph (Video) by ostechno(m): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
TMSMedia:

See video below.

Where does he stay self, hes been using the train steadily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Life On The Run: Season 5. Life In Amsterdam. / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / A Man Worth Waiting For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.