Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

How Feminism Will Help Men, Women, The Future Family And Nation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Feminism Will Help Men, Women, The Future Family And Nation (654 Views)

Help Men Are Endangered Species / Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / How Feminism Destroyed The U.S. Black Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Feminism Will Help Men, Women, The Future Family And Nation by SpeciMental: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
First off, I actually find the term feminism rather inappropriate and carrying an undertone of favoritism for the female, it could have been 'gendism' or something more neutral. I'm also clearly against the liberal-hijacked and radicalized Feminazi evolution of it today which promotes misandry and most every other perverted ideology against the traditional family system and female identity.
But as per the original purported agenda of Feminism, from after WW which was simply to give women more opportunities in the workplace. I'd say that I'm in full support for the following reasons:

1.) The nuclear family system of husband, one wife and kids, the basic unit of society, is its underlying economic security. Those touting polygamy or baby mama and daddy trend as male liberation, haven't considered the full implications of those, which I will address in another thread.
But at the core of preserving this monogamous nuclear family system is fidelity in the home by both parties.

As a man with full fledged active hormones, I can easily relate to men's belief that we're wired for adventure and cheating is in our blood. Yet the truth is marrying a woman of value and your sex appeal, who maintains it, and fulfills her wifely roles, makes fidelity more realistic.
The clincher left that actually makes us seek adventure outside, is loss of interest in our wife due to the "nothing new syndrome".
All humans are designed to start looking for something new once we're used to the current. A wife's continuous personality and character evolution from constantly developing value career-wise, continually giving her husband new traits to see in her is a sure sustainer of their bond.

Hence, such feminism which gives women a skilled labour career ladder to climb, keeping them on the edge, ever causing growth in knowledge, discretion and their value altogether, also keeping you on the edge, motivating you to continuously develop yourself. The chemistry in such marriage will grow stronger with time, strengthening the spouses' bond. The ripple effect of this will unite and strengthen the vision of both spouses for the children, strengthening parent-child bond, hence adding another layer of responsibility, both bonds strengthening our resolve to preserving family in the face of the constant onslaught from the many attractive ladies throwing themselves at us.
Some of you guys, who've dated high-class, top tier women, or any woman of value will relate easily to this. Some women make your conscience prick cause you value them, they're great women. And there are some who you'll always feel guilty cheating on, even if never caught while for some others, you won't feel as bad(actually makes no sense keeping such). And those guys planning to marry some housewife or village girl you discourage from developing, are creating a cheating environment sooner or later.

2.) Just imagine for instance wartimes like WW arise again(may never happen with the way world has evolved but nothing wrong with preparing for all eventualities). We know we can't depend on women to protect any territory. It is mainly men's role to defend and protect a territory as well as extend its frontiers, war being one front of securing economic sovereignty.
But as it usually goes in dire wartimes like WW, even if the territory is preserved, there is usually an economic setback from military expenses, and the shortage of workforce with many men being drafted to the warfront. At such times if we don't have a skilled female workforce that can fill the void, cater for the family and keep the nations revenue coming, preserving the economy, we can be sure to throw a nation into great depression at such times at best, and even worse to suffer a loss in war due to economic crunch.

3.) Also if for any reason, whether physical disability, retrenchments and the unforeseen etc., fathers lose their jobs, it should be easy for our employable wives to cushion family livelihood, child education, without compromising the cost of living.

4.) Lastly, such feminism will reduce the number of slay queens on the street which are just a plain irritation in society and a loss in a nation's economy as adding no value to it yet constantly consuming created wealth, parading themselves as human causes for economic degeneration. That is, of course, such feminism being sifted of the radicalised female sexual liberation promoting female whoring and reckless objectification of their bodies.

The family and nation would benefit a lot from such a movement which seeks to make women a full part of highly skilled labour.

#Purely mental from your philosophical specimen#
Re: How Feminism Will Help Men, Women, The Future Family And Nation by Magnoliaa(f): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mention a duo more iconic than straight men and unsolicited opinions...

1 Like

Re: How Feminism Will Help Men, Women, The Future Family And Nation by tobechi20(m): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
You cannot be a feminist and be Religious. Focus on Religion, feminism will follow
Re: How Feminism Will Help Men, Women, The Future Family And Nation by SpeciMental: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Mention a duo more iconic than straight men and unsolicited opinions...

A straight woman and avoiding the subject of discourse when it pricks her.
Next time try to give your contribution to the OP instead.

tobechi20:
You cannot be a feminist and be Religious. Focus on Religion, feminism will follow
The hell does this even mean? Not only does it sound contradictor, can't even fathom the part about being religious and why in the world I should ever focus on that.

2 Likes

Re: How Feminism Will Help Men, Women, The Future Family And Nation by Magnoliaa(f): 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
SpeciMental:

[s]A straight woman and avoiding the subject of discourse when it pricks her.
Next time try to give your contribution to the OP instead.[/s]

"Avoiding a subject of discuss when it pricks" - such a meaningless and empty phrase you can't sensibly connect with the character you're attaching to it; what tells you I am a straight woman? Big flop for a clap back, if this was ever intended as one.

1 Like

Re: How Feminism Will Help Men, Women, The Future Family And Nation by China112(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

"Avoiding a subject of discuss when it pricks" - such a meaningless and empty phrase you can't sensibly connect with the character you're attaching to it; what tells you I am straight woman? Big flop for a clap back, if this was ever intended as one.

Don't derail this thread.
Re: How Feminism Will Help Men, Women, The Future Family And Nation by Magnoliaa(f): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
China112:

Don't derail this thread.

The thread that is drawing engagements or bubbling with conversations or which?
Re: How Feminism Will Help Men, Women, The Future Family And Nation by Magnoliaa(f): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nonsense and alpha wimp mail hiding behind alternate.
Re: How Feminism Will Help Men, Women, The Future Family And Nation by SpeciMental: 10:54am On Jan 13, 2021
I'm back.

Magnoliaa:

"Avoiding a subject of discuss when it pricks" - such a meaningless and empty phrase you can't sensibly connect with the character you're attaching to it; what tells you I am a straight woman? Big flop for a clap back, if this was ever intended as one.

Learn to avoid a thread if you don't intend to contribute meaningfully rather than derailing. Have a nice day, miss troll.
Re: How Feminism Will Help Men, Women, The Future Family And Nation by Karleb(m): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2021
Feminism is the wrong answer to the right question. Very very wrong answer.
Re: How Feminism Will Help Men, Women, The Future Family And Nation by Magnoliaa(f): 10:48am On Jan 14, 2021
SpeciMental:
I'm back.

[s]Learn to avoid a thread if you don't intend to contribute meaningfully rather than derailing. Have a nice day, miss troll.[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Men Useless? / Quality Made In Nigeria Hand Bags For Sale / See Bbnaija Season 6 Contestant Niyi's Sexy Wife, The New Housemates & Fun Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.