Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,274 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo (20203 Views)

EndSARS Protests: Enugu Government Suspends Curfew / Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State / President Buhari's Speach Suspends Curfew Nationwide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Groundbar: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
cryy
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Jostoman: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
slimanyd:
GSM , We move jare. Nice one.

But come o. Let's reason nah. I think what should be banned is the nin sim registeration going on as well. If they could ban overnight cross over service ,what has happened to them not banning nin registeration which is even more crowded and unorganized like that of the Church
don't mind them.
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by mrkings84(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nice development
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by sonymax16(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
Taye4j:
Oyo state Governor is the only sensible Governor in Nigeria. Other fools who are governing all over Nigeria will rather burn down a house to kill a rat.

No creativity at all.
The only two governors in Nigeria with balls...Seyi Makinde and Yahaya Bello.The rest behave like pvssy.
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by majamajic(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nice one

Lagos better free us oo

I need pursue this 2020
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by konkonbilo(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
iamyemiakins:

Calm down, no dey rush
this picture don suffer for nairaland.. grin
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by TempleHouse: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nigerians are highly sentimental and extremely emotional about their religions, but Gov. Seyi Makinde is hereby setting a nest for Covid 19 pandemics come January 2021.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by mrkings84(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Globad:

Let's leave theory.

Make a prayer request about one of Nigeria's many problems in 2021 and let's monitor it.

Choose any one: banditry, terrorism, bad governance, bad roads, poor supply of electricity insecurity.

Stop all this ranting from thread to thread.

Solve one problem spiritually. Only one.

Give him the seat of the president, or at least a minister of power let's see if he won't solve a problem.....

1 Like

Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Eriokanmi: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
Exc2000:
In the spirit of fairness
Yes oo. I love makinde. He has never joined them
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Diffpussies(m): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Check my signature
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wow great!

Ooo... Wish I can go to Oyo now undecided
How can there not be a crossover night? First in history.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
LATER THEY ILL CRY FOWL UNDER THEIR RELIGION WHEN THE COVID 19 WAVE HAND SAID HI I'M COVID19
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Ayodeb(m): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Righteousness2:
It's Funny when I see people trying to do some funny things in the name of securing lives...

How do you Secure God's Creature by shutting GOD out?

The Only Reason Nigeria and Africa at Large has not seen the Prophecy of Mr billy and his wife is because of the Church..

There are People who have stood in Gap to stop the thoughts of men from happening in Nigeria..

If we all had one Mind, we stay away from iniquity and Call on this Only Good GOD, Nigeria and Africa would be totally spared..

Religion is the opium of the people!
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Ingriid(f): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
Globad:

Let's leave theory.

Make a prayer request about one of Nigeria's many problems in 2021 and let's monitor it.

Choose any one: banditry, terrorism, bad governance, bad roads, poor supply of electricity insecurity.

Calm down ok.
All those problems u mentioned from kidnapping, bad governance, fraud etc are not spiritual problems, so why do u want him to solve it spiritually? We all brought these upon ourselves so we shouldn’t expect God to fix it unless we change our ways.

The solution to all these is in d bible. Jesus says love ur neighbour as urself. If I love my neighbour I won’t ever think of kidnapping him or taking his/ her life. If our government love us they will not embezzle what is meant for d general public, rather they will serve with love. I can go on and on, but I will stop here.

People, 2020 is coming to an end. Let’s do right for humanity sake!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by sammytovic(m): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
Globad:

Let's leave theory.

righteousness exalts a nation. God's call for humanity righteousness is for the sake of man. What a nation sows he shall reap. Stop blaming people serving God for Nigeria's calamity. Peace
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
slimanyd:
GSM , We move jare. Nice one.

But come o. Let's reason nah. I think what should be banned is the nin sim registeration going on as well. If they could ban overnight cross over service ,what has happened to them not banning nin registeration which is even more crowded and unorganized like that of the Church
They will never ban overcrowded NIN offices, mosques, markets, ports, banks, campaign rallies, malls, clubs, parks, nysc orientation camp, etc but the Church of God is their problem. That's to show you that people ruling us are a group of elite Occultists. They hate knowledge (Schools) and light (Churchs).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Kay25(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
seyi na governor...ogun state governor na puppet
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
Taye4j:
Oyo state Governor is the only sensible Governor in Nigeria. [b]Other fools [/b]who are governing all over Nigeria will rather burn down a house to kill a rat.

No creativity at all.
Other fools Hell Rufai and governor Wicked of Rivers. Declaring wanton lockdown and curfew is now their hobby. Wicked Souls.
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by simplesearch: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:
I hope the governor also informed the covid 19 virus to please wait first for them to finish their 'crossover celebrations' before it starts spreading again.

When the spiritual atmosphere surrounding an individual,family or a nation is polluted, it brings calamity and continual unrest. America and most of advance countries of the world have forsaken God and follow after Satan. America as it were are worst hit because as light bearer they are suppose to shine the light for other gentile nations to follow, but like israel they too have missed out of God's will for their lives. This pandemic like several other plague is the direct consequences of rebellion and disobedient, remember Egypt and when humanity turn to God in total repentance he will always forgive us and heal our land.
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Gabbriell: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
Globad:

Let's leave theory.

So if he prayed for God the solve the above problems and still the problems remained unsolved, it means there is no God abi?.

You do not believe in God so why are u pained that another man believe in God.

2021 is around the corner, be yourself and let others also be themselves...nobody is forcing anything on you.
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Orpe7(m): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
Anything to clinch the 2nd term governance seat
This one just dey dash them anything them want
He isnt ready to govern
Tueh!
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by matm: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
God is the reason covid 19 is not killing Nigerians like chickens.
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by koolaid87: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
This better be sarcasm.

We need more details how afrika is the living witness of God's existence

The last time I checked, many of us want to jet out and experience life of paradise (West)

Wiifesnatcher:

I totally agree with you, Africans are so lucky. for the fact that white that introduced religion to us abuse it and use it to take advantage of African naivety then doesn't mean God doesn't exist or is not the supreme being

Prayer works and Africa continent is the living witness, may we continue to enjoy God's Grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Taiwojon(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Doraty1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/covid-19-makinde-suspends-curfew-for-residents-to-observe-crossover-nights/amp/
Lagos State will not follow suit now ooo?

na to dey flex muscle on things wey they irrelevant like covid and be scamming us na him dem know

anyway
good one too state

God bless the governor.

Jesus save
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by sammyogbu2015: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
I so much love this Governor. He gets most of his decisions spot on. Jus today he shared anoda covid palliatives for civil servant on top 13th month salary. God bless him
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by malcom1X: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
TempleHouse:
Nigerians are highly sentimental and extremely emotional about their religions, but Gov. Seyi Makinde is hereby setting a nest for Covid 19 pandemics come January 2021.

Hope to see your eggs in the nest come 2021
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Sleekfingers: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Righteousness2:
It's Funny when I see people trying to do some funny things in the name of securing lives...

How do you Secure God's Creature by shutting GOD out?

The Only Reason Nigeria and Africa at Large has not seen the Prophecy of Mr billy and his wife is because of the Church..

There are People who have stood in Gap to stop the thoughts of men from happening in Nigeria..

If we all had one Mind, we stay away from iniquity and Call on this Only Good GOD, Nigeria and Africa would be totally spared..

oga God dey everywhere......u can pray in your house......

Which yeye God? Corona is gradually spreading africa......if u think say na prayer go take away the virus......then u don't know what u are saying.........an average nigeria is do dumb.... That they pray over everything, without doing the necessary......prayer cant do jack......

1 Like

Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Oka4: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Globad:

Let's leave theory.

. God bless you my brother. They keep giving us imaginary testimonies. While just healing Yinka Ayefele or Cohbams would have preached d whole gospel. Thanks to Corona #ourmumudondo
Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Sleekfingers: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
matm:
God is the reason covid 19 is not killing Nigerians like chickens.

which yeye God? Even common malaria dey kill nigerians like mosquito......

Other countries are busy doing the necessary......nigerians are busy praying to one yeye God for divine intervention......una go pray tire......

1 Like

Re: Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
koolaid87:
This better be sarcasm.

We need more details how afrika is the living witness of God's existence

The last time I checked, many of us want to jet out and experience life of paradise (West)

Your leaders are your problem not God nor religion. You can't be licking the butt of your politicians and expect them to give you the dream country you want

The west you're running to, is what your generation will keep running to, if the whites are licking the butt of their leaders as you're busy doing here, they would surely have the same mentality of living their country like you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: How Peter Obi Can Win / We’ll Return Nigeria’s $15m Soon – S-africa / June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.