Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,926 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter (35823 Views)

Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai / Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter / Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by drinoayo: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson has hosted a birthday party for her first child Purity Okojie, Igbere TV reports.

The 36-year-old shared a video of Purity and her husband Prince Okojie at the party venue.

“My baby is 8 today….thank you jesus….30th Dec…awesome God.Happy Birthday Osebhajimente meaning (did not put me to shame).

“HBD Purity….allow me disturb you today biko,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJaiCgQC6nx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

According to Mr Okojie, the party will be held at his residence in Edo State.

Mercy has been in the party mood since her son Henry’s birthday in November.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzObi9B9Ycg

For his birthday she got five cakes for him.

Her second daughter Angel also turned five on December 11.

She planned a surprise party for her with five cakes.

Mercy was also delivered of a baby girl Divine-Mercy Okojie in May.

Divine was dedicated in late November.

Mercy got married to Okojie in 2011.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Happy birthday Kiddo, Grow and shine under the covering of the Lord. See resemblance smiley

Synonymous to the post,

You can't compare Mercy Johnson to the rest of the women that didn't marry. The glory of a peaceful home is one that Even a feminist envy.

No matter how high, tall you get That tag "MRS" with Peace is something that you can't call a scam. I pity people referring to marriage as a scam ! Simply because yours didn't work, that doesn't give you the go ahead to corrupt minds of the upcoming generation that marriage is a scam.. Instead you should wish them a peaceful and awesome one!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Netanya(f): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Awww , this little girl took her father and mother's face .

11 Likes

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Shortyy(f): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
Happy birthday, Purity.

1 Like

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Taiwoa990: 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Houseofglam7(f): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
kiss
Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Pochettino(f): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
She doesn't look like the Dad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by ebere89(f): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
lovely.. father and daughter love is priceless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by BlessedNuel: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
More life and upliftment Pon her head

3 Likes

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
From all of us @[b][/b] : Happy Birthday Beautiful Osebhajimente.

God bless and protect you for your parents.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by FreezedIced: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
Chai, where is the flat tummy I saw on the pictures she uploaded with her family on Christmas day but she still really try as a mother of four children. Happy birthday Purity

3 Likes

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by StagethemTVee: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
Congrats mum, dad and Purity
Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by sabbiboi: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Netanya:
Awww , this little girl took her father and mother's face .

Really, whose face is she suppose to take?
Yours abi, mtcheeew grin

4 Likes

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Perfectsouth(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
I pray to bond with my kids like this

2 Likes

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Wondermumsy(f): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
hbd little princess
Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Godpikin4real(f): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
HBD darling, LLNP IJMN.
Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Olisehinnocent: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
His daughter must have had special love for long gbola grin cheesy Anyway happy birthday to her cheesy cheesy
Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Burgerlomo: 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Ezi1993(f): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
Happy birthday purity
Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by iamJ(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
This her husband self, why does he dress like all those company drivers

Her marriage is 9years old, lesson for female celebrities, marry a rich ugly mugu and have peace.

1 Like

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by HeadShot: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
All her kids are ugly and dark...

Nawaoh

1 Like

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by HeadShot: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
iamJ:
This her husband self, why does he dress like all those company drivers

Honestly i dont understand why they are posting unnecessary stuff on social media...

Look at those ugly kids..
Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
good bless your family mercy

1 Like

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by OJEEMAH(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Happy birthday Kiddo, Grow and shine under the covering of the Lord. See resemblance smiley

Synonymous to the post,

You can't compare Mercy Johnson to the rest of the women that didn't marry. The glory of a peaceful home is one that Even a feminist envy.

No matter how high, tall you get That tag "MRS" with Peace is something that you can't call a scam. I pity people referring to marriage as a scam ! Simply because yours didn't work, that doesn't give you the go ahead to corrupt minds of the upcoming generation that marriage is a scam.. Instead you should wish them a peaceful and awesome one!
That was exactly how they condemned education, now some of the youth don dey learn work.
Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
HeadShot:

Honestly i dont understand why they are posting unnecessary stuff on social media...

you are a full post ur own

2 Likes

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by fuckdemrepented: 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
HeadShot:

you are a mentally dehydrated angry

6 Likes

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
What kind of name is "Purity"?

Is she flawless and without sins?

I doubt if she go carry her virginity reach 13 years sef.

I hate nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by tex73: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Biaday....colorful deco! They do well! cool
Re: Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter by Diffpussies(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
I will be waiting ,,,, just 5 yrs more grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laide Bakare Flaunts Weight Loss In Gorgeous Mini Dress (photos) / '' I Don't Wanna Be Single Anymore'' - Onyii Alex Cries Out / New Photos Of Lola Omotayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.