Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,758 members, 7,806,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 (2214 Views)

How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report / 2022: Don't Listen To Prophets Of Doom, Prophet Abiara Tells Nigerians / Was The God Of The Poor Apostles And Prophets Of Old, A Poor God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by genkins(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
These men of God gave prophesies that did not come out to be true. A pilot, jygga Collins has come hard on these Nigerian MOG.read his assertions below and watch these pastors

Watch below a video compiled by atunsky but posted on Instagram by jygacollins about pastors that predicted a great year in 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c--3ykTCHKw

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by InfernoNig: 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Leave matter for Mattias
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by genkins(m): 2:47am On Dec 31, 2020
InfernoNig:
Leave matter for Mattias
For why?
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by InfernoNig: 7:01am On Dec 31, 2020
genkins:

For why?

Because The bible told us not to play Judge and Jury.
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by Kobojunkie: 7:04am On Dec 31, 2020
When did God start giving these annual prophecies llike say God dey produce almanac so. undecided
Soon, these same charlatans will start dishing them out on a monthly basis and then weekly, soon after that na daily seer-scope we all go dey read. undecided
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by Valkrie: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2020
LAS LAS ALL NAH WASH AND SCAM..!!
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by genkins(m): 8:46am On Dec 31, 2020
InfernoNig:

You lack knowledge of the Bible bro. God said we can judge elders that are sinning in the church, God even said we will judge angels not to talk of a common man.

Are you aware that under the old covenant where this pastors like to operate for pecuniary gains that if a prophet prophesies and it doesn't come to pass that he his to be killed? Because he did not hear from God and lied that he did.
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by kingxsamz(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2020
There's nothing like fake prophets. Stop deceiving yourselves. There are only prophets, no real, no fake.
That's because nobody actually hears from any god. These scammers lie to their congregation to give them false hope and rob them off their money in the process.
Takeaway tithes and offerings from Christianity and watch all church doors close.
Funny how all their prophecies are usually different and contradictory and never really come to pass. Are they receiving messages from different gods? Clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by InfernoNig: 8:58am On Dec 31, 2020
genkins:

You lack knowledge of the Bible bro. God said we can judge elders that are sinning in the church, God even said we will judge angels not to talk of a common man.

Are you aware that under the old covenant where this pastors like to operate for pecuniary gains that if a prophet prophesies and it doesn't come to pass that he his to be killed? Because he did not hear from God and lied that he did.

Abegi. Na u know bible pass.
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by genkins(m): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2020
InfernoNig:

Abegi. Na u know bible pass.
Atleast I Sabi pass some people
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by InfernoNig: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2020
genkins:

Atleast I Sabi pass some people

No be sabi when u deg judge others, na foolishness and stupidity to judge people.
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by genkins(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2020
InfernoNig:

No be sabi when u deg judge others, na foolishness and stupidity to judge people.

Make I show u scriptures make you shut up
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by InfernoNig: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2020
genkins:

Make I show u scriptures make you shut up

Keep it to you dumb hypocritical ass.
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by genkins(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2020
InfernoNig:

1 cor 5: 12
What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13 God will judge those outside. “Expel the wicked person from among you.”

1 timothy 5:20

But those elders who are sinning you are to reprove before everyone, so that the others may take warning.

1 cor 6 2-3

2.Or do you not know that the Lord’s people will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases? 3 Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!

You see ur lyfe? U de go church but your pastor the hide these verses from you make u nor judge am but u ko de judge buhari wey be outsider wey Bible say make u nor judge..

Now.. Shut up

1 Like

Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by genkins(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2020
InfernoNig:

Keep it to you dumb hypocritical ass.

Scripture Don come, fear Don catch u.. U Wan run ni? Hold him there,
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by InfernoNig: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2020
genkins:

1 cor 5: 12
What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13 God will judge those outside. “Expel the wicked person from among you.”

1 timothy 5:20

But those elders who are sinning you are to reprove before everyone, so that the others may take warning.

1 cor 6 2-3

2.Or do you not know that the Lord’s people will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases? 3 Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!

You see ur lyfe? U de go church but your pastor the hide these verses from you make u nor judge am but u ko de judge buhari wey be outsider wey Bible say make u nor judge..

Now.. Shut up

The problem with you Christians is that you claim to know more than the bible itself, you don't even understand the scripture you just post, yet you are here playing judge and jury when you don't know the anointing those men hold. I swear you have really inflated yourself with self understanding that have faulty basics and theory.

Same Bible

Matthew 7:1
Verse Concepts
“Do not judge so that you will not be judged.

Luke 6:37
Verse Concepts
“Do not judge, and you will not be judged; and do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; pardon, and you will be pardoned.

James 5:9
Verse Concepts
Do not complain, brethren, against one another, so that you yourselves may not be judged; behold, the Judge is standing right at the door.

Romans 14:13
Verse Concepts
Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather determine this—not to put an obstacle or a stumbling block in a brother’s way.

You better pray to go your God and His Holy Spirit for better understanding before you post rubbish. I pity you.
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by InfernoNig: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2020
genkins:

Fear wetin? You be almighty.
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by genkins(m): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2020
InfernoNig:

The problem with you Christians is that you claim to know more than the bible itself, you don't even understand the scripture you just post, yet you are here playing judge and jury when you don't know the anointing those men hold. I swear you have really inflated yourself with self understanding that have faulty basics and theory.

Same Bible

Matthew 7:1
Verse Concepts
“Do not judge so that you will not be judged.

Luke 6:37
Verse Concepts
“Do not judge, and you will not be judged; and do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; pardon, and you will be pardoned.

James 5:9
Verse Concepts
Do not complain, brethren, against one another, so that you yourselves may not be judged; behold, the Judge is standing right at the door.

Romans 14:13
Verse Concepts
Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather determine this—not to put an obstacle or a stumbling block in a brother’s way.

You better pray to go your God and His Holy Spirit for better understanding before you post rubbish. I pity you.

Lol.. Which anointing do you think these men hold? All the scriptures u posted up there, which of them said you should not judge specifically an annointed charlatan? You just Google quotes on judging and pasted the ones that suit your narrative. The ones I got for you, did I get it from the book of buhda? Have you considered the ones I gave u?

The scriptures you posted up there says.. Do not judge so that you will not be judged. Did it say it is a sin to judge? Who told you I do not want to be judged?
If you went to school, you would know that Christianity preaches against hypocrisy... How can you judge someone for something when you are doing the same thing? How can I give false prophesy yet am judging those that gave same false prophesy? We judge yet we don't want to be judged.
Now, did I give false prophesy about 2020?now I judge them, oya judge me back about a false prophesy I did not give na?
Common sense is not common.

I won't judge you on the clothes you are wearing but the Bible permits me to judge you if you go against scriptures.i can only judge you if I do not go against scriptures. Or did Paul not judge Peter and condemn him publicly for insisting that gentiles get circumcised? Guy read Bible, u nor gree na to follow fellow man for nyansh
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by InfernoNig: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2020
genkins:

1 Corinthians 4:5
Verse Concepts
Therefore do not go on passing judgment before the time, but wait until the Lord comes who will both bring to light the things hidden in the darkness and disclose the motives of men’s hearts; and then each man’s praise will come to him from God.

I leave you this as a Food for Thoughts to End this years mindset, so you will pick up a new mindset to start off a new year.
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by InfernoNig: 10:53am On Dec 31, 2020
genkins:

Lol.. Which anointing do you think these men hold? All the scriptures u posted up there, which of them said you should not judge specifically an annointed charlatan? You just Google quotes on judging and pasted the ones that suit your narrative. The ones I got for you, did I get it from the book of buhda? Have you considered the ones I gave u?

The scriptures you posted up there says.. Do not judge so that you will not be judged. Did it say it is a sin to judge? Who told you I do not want to be judged?
If you went to school, you would know that Christianity preaches against hypocrisy... How can you judge someone for something when you are doing the same thing? How can I give false prophesy yet am judging those that gave same false prophesy? We judge yet we don't want to be judged.
Now, did I give false prophesy about 2020?now I judge them, oya judge me back about a false prophesy I did not give na?
Common sense is not common.

Google you say? Check if the scriptures are not in your bible. Truly common sense is not common
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by genkins(m): 10:57am On Dec 31, 2020
InfernoNig:

Google you say? Check if the scriptures are not in your bible. Truly common sense is not common

Guy, what's ur iq level? So who thinks scriptures picked from Google is not in the Bible in 2020? What I meant is that, you quickly Google 'judging' bible text from the Bible on the internet to list a collection here for me.its not a crime na
Truly, common sense is not common
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by InfernoNig: 11:15am On Dec 31, 2020
genkins:

Guy, what's ur iq level? So who thinks scriptures picked from Google is not in the Bible in 2020? What I meant is that, you quickly Google 'judging' bible text from the Bible on the internet to list a collection here for me.its not a crime na
Truly, common sense is not common

Obviously biggest than you shallow thought. Is that the best u can come up with. Truly, common sense is not Common. Silly hyprocrite
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by genkins(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2020
InfernoNig:

Obviously biggest than you shallow thought. Is that the best u can come up with. Truly, common sense is not Common. Silly hyprocrite
i dont know why u choose to be abusive.why calling me names?whats hypocritical about my stance?i showed you that you are not intelligent.is that a crime?
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by InfernoNig: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
genkins:

i dont know why u choose to be abusive.why calling me names?whats hypocritical about my stance?i showed you that you are not intelligent.is that a crime?

No you didn't show anything. You just showed how hateful, dumb, hyprocrital and judgmental your naive shallow brain is. I gave you a food for thought. Use it, it will help you tomorrow. Peace
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by InfernoNig: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
genkins:

No you didn't show anything. You just showed how hateful, dumb, hyprocrital and judgmental your naive shallow brain is. I gave you a food for thought. Use it, it will help you tomorrow. Peace
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by genkins(m): 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
InfernoNig:

Lol.. Someone I just lectured on biblical judgment..very ignorant ... Lol.. Very funny.. Am sure you belong to the church of one of those con-men mentioned in the video above..
All these church types full of themselves. Thier eyes never gets clear even after pastor has collected all thier monies and slept with thier wives and daughters.
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by genkins(m): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
InfernoNig:

Maybe someday, I will just get angry, become a pastor and collect stupid and gullible people like you thier hard earned money,sleep with your wives and daughters just to prove a point.then when you know, I'll tell you.. Thou shall not judge God's anointed... Stupid black people everywhere
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by InfernoNig: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
genkins:

Maybe someday, I will just get angry, become a pastor and collect stupid and gullible people like you thier hard earned money,sleep with your wives and daughters just to prove a point.then when you know, I'll tell you.. Thou shall not judge God's anointed... Stupid black people everywhere

My brother do it. Walk in their shoes and know what's its like. Before you open your trash and spew rubbish.
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by InfernoNig: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
genkins:

Lol.. Someone I just lectured on biblical judgment..very ignorant ... Lol.. Very funny.. Am sure you belong to the church of one of those con-men mentioned in the video above..
All these church types full of themselves. Thier eyes never gets clear even after pastor has collected all thier monies and slept with thier wives and daughters.

Unfortunately, I am not a Christian, and everyday people like you prove to me that Christians are hyprocrites, and you being a bible scholar doesn't mean u know it all.

PS: I am not a Muslim either or an idol worshipper before your dumb mind will start thinking otherwise.
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by dorox(m): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
InfernoNig:

The bible actually encourages us to to be jurors. Every time we reason from the scriptures in order to determine the falsehood or truthfulness of a teacher and his teachings, we are acting like jurors just like the Berean Christians mentioned in the bible. Judgement on the other hand is exclusively reserved for God. He is the only one that hast the right to punish transgressions and to reward righteousness.

1 Like

Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by InfernoNig: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
dorox:

The bible actually encourages us to to be jurors. Every time we reason from the scriptures in order to determine the falsehood or truthfulness of a teacher and his teachings, we are acting like jurors just like the Berean Christians mentioned in the bible. Judgement on the other hand is exclusively reserved for God. He is the only one that hast the right to punish transgressions and to reward righteousness.

Well you have your right to be one and you misused the privileges.

Peace
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by Phraences: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
He is right. Most of this things are statistical bias.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Jackson's Spirit World / Jesus Equates Himself With Lucifer! / What Is The Bible Requirements Of Bishops,daecons, Gen.overseers And Pastors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.