|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,886,819 members, 6,937,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 June 2022 at 06:57 AM
The New Facebook Hashtag Facebook Group Users Are Using To Drag Their Debtors / Should Using The Left Hand Still Remain A Taboo In Parts Of Nigeria? / No Peace To Enjoy Your Money?..secret Revelation|Pictures] (2) (3) (4)
|How To Make Your Debtors Pay Your Money In 2021 Using The New Hashtag ��� by Kennypenner007(m): 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2020|
The year is fast coming to an end and we still have a lot of people whose money are long standing outside. Some have been owed money since January by members of the debtors association, ably chaired by our executive president Honourable, Chief, Doctor, Tormentor Muhammadu Buhari.
In this very practical steps, I'll be teaching you how to make your debtors pay back your money this new year without much stress at all. You can do everything within the comfortable zone of your room.
So, if you have debtors from whom you're still willing to collect your money, this post is for you.
1. Call them on 31st. Whether the debtor picks up the call or not, the call will create a sense of responsibility or alarm that will awake the debtor's mind to what has transpired between you and them. But be careful here. You don't want to say anything bad or careless at all.
2. Send them new year message. Be nice and courteous. Wish them a prosperous new year. Tell them you can't wait for to see them flourish in the new year. Do not mention anything that has to do with money. You don't want to say anything careless.
If you're careful and successful with the first two steps, we can then proceed to the most important part of the skill I'm teaching you.
Important: I'll attach some testimonials screenshots to this post. You're going to need to pictures. For what? Just follow me.
3. Let the New year rave calm down a bit. Then anytime from 3 week or 4 weeks into the year, send them a message telling them that you have a gist for them. Show them stories of debtors whose images have appeared in mud online because they've been adamant to pay off their debts.
4. But reassure them you're not that insensitive of how caustic that kind of thing can be for anyone.
5. Tell them you care about their image as much as they do themselves.
6. Calm down for three days. If they do not comply by then, tell me you're actually a lover of Facebook violence.
7. You can get cheap diesel fuel for burning anybody from me
8. I sell ropes for dragging too. I can even help you to create profiles for them
9. Make a post about them using the #debtorschallenge hashtag
10. Leave the rest and wait for results.
|Re: How To Make Your Debtors Pay Your Money In 2021 Using The New Hashtag ��� by Slynation(m): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2020|
Oga....who no-go pay no-go pay you,if you like send them recharge card evening morning
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40