Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,206 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? (3454 Views)

10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria / Phones With Impressive Specs In 2018 / 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
i bought oppo A12 i can't find earphone there,am curious to know why.
Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by Perfectsouth(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
grin
You bought from a good business man..
Go back and tell him to sell you OPPO real earphone or earpiece, dem go sell your earpiece give you

3 Likes

Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by hardeycute(m): 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
Cost cutting I hear. Soon, we will have phones come without battery tongue

1 Like

Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by Aphrygian(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nokia 5.3 came with an earphone
Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by mikkycoins(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
dancok:
Sometimes, some sellers remove the earphones and sell them separately just like original Samsung akg earphones.

1 Like

Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
Perfectsouth:
grin
You bought from a good business man..
Go back and tell him to sell you OPPO real earphone or earpiece, dem go sell your earpiece give you
i bought from slot Akure
Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
mikkycoins:

Sometimes, some sellers remove the earphones and sell them separately just like original Samsung akg earphones.
i bought from slot
Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by mikkycoins(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
dancok:
i bought from slot
I can't tell because some mobile phones don't come with earphones. You can ask them to verify or check it's unboxing videos online.
Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by Buzx: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
dancok:

They're already removing chargers and you're still talking about earpiece.

9 Likes

Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by lagusboyyy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
It will get to a point, na only screen and case go dey phone pack..
We will buy separate parts and fix it ourselves.

6 Likes

Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by Bestchild: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
The camon 15 I bought, earpiece dey inside, e sweet me
Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by Bestchild: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
lagusboyyy:
It will get to a point, na only screen and case go dey phone pack..

We will buy separate parts and fix it ourselves.
funny
Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by mytime24(f): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
They're following d footsteps of Xiaomi
Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by bencarson007(m): 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
This is something funny... But let's see how far their cost cutting goes
Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by Kingslaw(m): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
When you guys where voting bubu, did you vote with your conscience?
Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by femi4: 12:53am On Dec 31, 2020
dancok:
No earphones for Oppo A12 but it's available in the higher model

It's funny how didn't remember to tell us that it came with screen protector and pouch

Welcome to oppo
Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by johhbekeboh09: 1:37am On Dec 31, 2020
Kingslaw:
When you guys where voting bubu, did you vote with your conscience?

No follow mumu people think say Bubu win election oo!!

1 Like

Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by Onyenna(m): 2:17am On Dec 31, 2020
New trend.....
Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by aabello25(m): 5:46am On Dec 31, 2020
Vivo phones always come with earphones
Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by Paullardricky: 8:17am On Dec 31, 2020
dancok:

How much boss?
Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2020
Aphrygian:
Nokia 5.3 came with an earphone
how much does it sale for
Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by SaintUlot: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2020
Selling @ a giveaway price

Samsung galaxy M30s with massive 6000mah battery available for sale.

Location - Ibadan

https://www.nairaland.com/6324343/samsung-galaxy-m30s-massive-6000mah

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot
Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 31, 2020
Paullardricky:

How much boss?
59 900
Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by Ebubeslym(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2020
Gray Tecno pouvoir 4 pro for sale.
4 gb RAM
64gb ROM

ACCESSORIES COMPLETE

LOCATION * KETU, LAGOS

O8I64OOO398

Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by tobechi74: 10:49am On Dec 31, 2020
Seller must make gain na
Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by Rickmann: 10:58am On Dec 31, 2020
dancok:

E shock you? "There was a country" my brother... grin
Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by lifenija: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2020
dem wan start without charger
Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by Bignuell(m): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2020
dancok:
OP you're right. My cousin bought from slot in gbagada, no earpiece. The same brand of oppo as yours. They bought this iphone like earpiece that cost #500 for her. I really don't know why
Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
let me ask them on twitter,is it right thing to do?
Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by Jazzman01: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
mikkycoins:

That is if you buy from roadside sellers. But the manufacturers are deliberately not including some accessories nowadays in order to cut cost.

The redmi I bought recently was completely sealed and it didn't come with earphones nor protective back cover.
Re: Are They Not Selling Mobile Phones With Earphone Again? by Ennyholar: 1:32am On Jan 01, 2021
TECNO phones still comes with earphones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Number Doesn't Have The Facility To Receive Call / Gionee E6, Iberry Auxus Nuclea N1, Samsung Galaxy S4 Compared In Details / How To Recover Text Messages After Jailbreak Iphone 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.