Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Nominate 50 Underprivileged individuals To Get #10, 000 & Help for 6 Months! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nominate 50 Underprivileged individuals To Get #10, 000 & Help for 6 Months! (1469 Views)

Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nominate 50 Underprivileged individuals To Get #10, 000 & Help for 6 Months! by refugenetwork: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2021
That happened in the UK. It is not too late to nominate someone for this poverty alleviation initiative in Nigeria. We will allow more time to get the right beneficiaries; it is important that we reach individuals that are in dire need, whose circumstances are a right fit for our programme. Thanks

Yuceeluv:
I am just seeing this. God bless you for this gesture. Please is it too late to send an email?

1 Like

Re: Nominate 50 Underprivileged individuals To Get #10, 000 & Help for 6 Months! by refugenetwork: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2021
Yuceeluv:
I am just seeing this. God bless you for this gesture. Please is it too late to send an email?

You can still nominate someone, nominations close at midnight today. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Nominate 50 Underprivileged individuals To Get #10, 000 & Help for 6 Months! by refugenetwork: 9:55am On Jan 05, 2021
Closing today. We will get back to successful beneficiaries after a careful selection process. Thanks
Re: Nominate 50 Underprivileged individuals To Get #10, 000 & Help for 6 Months! by achaemeka(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
Boss,I nominate my self.I have some ICT skills like Webdevelopment,freelance writing and SEO service expert.And,I will like to get more training in those skill sets.
I lost my laptop to arm robbers and my phone is very bad.As I am typing now,I am using freebasic internet bonus.Perphaps,I am hungry and hopeless,when school resumes I don't I will further anymore;due to lack of finance.
Though,#10k can not buy me a laptop,But it can buy me food and internet data,so that I can go online and search for freelance writing job.
Re: Nominate 50 Underprivileged individuals To Get #10, 000 & Help for 6 Months! by sabbiboi: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
Living in a country like Nigeria makes it hard for a young Nigerian youth to survive a business.

Epileptic power supply in the country is a no advantage to run a tailoring business, I need a standard generator, any amount to add up to my savings will be appreciated. I live in the Ogun State part of Nigeria.
Re: Nominate 50 Underprivileged individuals To Get #10, 000 & Help for 6 Months! by Dundalk(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
Good gesture.it would go a long way.may god make it easy for all of us...and make us among beneficial,thanks
Re: Nominate 50 Underprivileged individuals To Get #10, 000 & Help for 6 Months! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
refugenetwork:
Closing today. We will get back to successful beneficiaries after a careful selection process. Thanks
Wow. I thought you weren't interested anymore!

I've been pushing hard, trying to start this year on a good note....I had met people and told them of my interest to work, I met a man repairing generators and told him that I want to learn his trade, he billed me 20k, I'll work hard this month and save up....next month I'll pay him and try to learn the skill - atleast, with time I'll be able to fix people's generators.

2021 will be GREAT!! God bless you and the lucky beneficiaries.
Re: Nominate 50 Underprivileged individuals To Get #10, 000 & Help for 6 Months! by AeroplaneApple: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
refugenetwork:
We spent yesterday (New Year's Day) distributing FREE brand new NIKE trainers to homeless people in London, here is an image of the outreach. Would start another thread to show videos of what happened, it was a great way to start the year, contributing in LITTLE ways to make life exciting for the less fortunate.
I am just seeing this now. I have a neighbor I could nominate. Will be grateful to meet you too if you have a physical location. I will help send a mail
Re: Nominate 50 Underprivileged individuals To Get #10, 000 & Help for 6 Months! by Yuceeluv(f): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
Okay thank you.

refugenetwork:

You can still nominate someone, nominations close at midnight today. All the best.
Re: Nominate 50 Underprivileged individuals To Get #10, 000 & Help for 6 Months! by Kriskonnect(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
I nominate this woman her name is favour
a single mother
of two
she is teaching Covid 19 has affected her
this is her contact 0817 049 6536
location Jos North Plateau State

name of nominator Chris popularly called Uncle Chris
Re: Nominate 50 Underprivileged individuals To Get #10, 000 & Help for 6 Months! by refugenetwork: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Great!

100trillion:

Wow. I thought you weren't interested anymore!

I've been pushing hard, trying to start this year on a good note....I had met people and told them of my interest to work, I met a man repairing generators and told him that I want to learn his trade, he billed me 20k, I'll work hard this month and save up....next month I'll pay him and try to learn the skill - atleast, with time I'll be able to fix people's generators.

2021 will be GREAT!! God bless you and the lucky beneficiaries.
Re: Nominate 50 Underprivileged individuals To Get #10, 000 & Help for 6 Months! by refugenetwork: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
This is now closed. It will take some time to go through all the applications received from here and other places and to examine the claims. We will get back to successful beneficiaries after a careful selection process. God bless you richly.

1 Like

Re: Nominate 50 Underprivileged individuals To Get #10, 000 & Help for 6 Months! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
refugenetwork:
This is now closed. It will take some time to go through all the applications received from here and other places and to examine the claims. We will get back to successful beneficiaries after a careful selection process. God bless you richly.
Sir, I received your mail...but I can't send the video through gmail due to the phone I use (itel button phone), please help!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Needed: A Good Creche/ Day Care Centre In Ojodu Area Of Ikeja / Is This Natural Please? / Couple Who Posed As Bride & Groom At Age 4 Still Going Strong At 91

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.