Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,666 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Hopes To Continue Playing For Many Years - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Hopes To Continue Playing For Many Years (248 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away / David Alaba: I Was Asked To Pay Bribe Before Playing For Nigeria / Lists Of African Born Players Playing For European Countries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Hopes To Continue Playing For Many Years by WinningGoals10: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
Juventus and Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo says he hopes to continue playing for "many years" and winning the World Cup remains a "dream" of his.

The five-time Ballon d'Or winner is the top goalscorer in Serie A this season - although defending champions Juve are sixth and 10 points adrift of top spot.

Ronaldo, 35, needs only seven international goals to equal the world record of 109 set by Iran's Ali Daei.

"It doesn't matter the age. What is important is the mind," Ronaldo said.

"It doesn't matter if Cristiano Ronaldo is good, you don't know tomorrow what is going to happen. I live in the present, in the moment.

"The moment is good, I feel happy, I feel sharp and in a good moment in my life. I hope to play many, many years more but you never know.

Read Full Story Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/wp-admin/post.php?post=16603&action=edit

(1) (Reply)

Solskjaer Reveals Diallo To Join Manchester United Imminently, January Transfer / Four Stadiums Have Been Completed / Premier League Clubs To Put In The Most Crosses This Season So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.