Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) (7006 Views)

Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by Debzempire(f): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lady blocks her male bestie after he refused to propose staying, she was like a sister to him..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by uptimumOne23(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lmfao...sister with benefit

6 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by Debzempire(f): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
She should block him again....delete his number and avoid him with full force...he wants relationship benefits but doesn't want a relationship....

Nonsense and ingredients....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by Jack005(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
Women and proposal.. SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by micfoley: 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Reverse friendzoning

6 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by Perfectsouth(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mehn not cool, 3 years, haba. That's why I tell people make e no pass 3 months Max, define any close relationship, the guy does not have to tell you, ask him as a Lady too.

I hate assumption, this what I want madam after some couple of dates to end any confusion.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
she is like a sister to u and yet u have been giving her deep french kiss
na wa oo cheesy
if u just have sisterly feelings for a girl its not cool falsely leading her on
let her know by ur word of mouth or through ur actions that she is like a sister or paddy to u
she will code in no time and look for a guy who is into her

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by Henrywalker: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Confusion — too much confusion!
Does it mean that a boy and a girl can not be in a platonic relationship? undecided
Modified: ohhh, I didn't know they were kissing n going on romantic dates. tongue that boy is really confused!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by marsman: 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
First time i am seeing sister zoned

9 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by Debzempire(f): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Henrywalker:
Does it mean that a boy and a girl can not be in a platonic relationship? undecided

Where when yhu guys are kissing and going on romantic dates....
Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
Henrywalker:

Platonic with kiss, my foot
Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by VanDerWaalforces: 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
Debzempire:
She should block him again....delete his number and avoid him with full force...he wants relationship benefits but doesn't want a relationship....

lol! Which one is 'relationship benefits'? Just hearing this for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by Tohsynetita1: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Debzempire:

Abi o, which kind of friend will move to the level of romance and kiss. Stuff like that is meant for lovers

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by CuteMike01(m): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
The person who makes you happiest is also the person who can hurt you the most.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by Debzempire(f): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
VanDerWaalforces:
lol! Which one is 'relationship benefits'? Just hearing this for the first time.

Kissing and romantic dates... isn't that relationship benefits?
Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by Debzempire(f): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Tohsynetita1:

Abi o, which kind of friend will move to the level of romance and kiss. Stuff like that is meant for lovers

My dear and he has the effontery to call her...his sister...
Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
"BESTIES" ARE JUST CONFUSED PEOPLE PRETENDING TO CARE FOR EACH OTHER WHILE HOPING TO HAVE SEX ONE DAY.
YOU CAN CONTINUE TO FOOL YOURSELVES WITH BESTIES AND ALL THAT NONSENSE, BUT ONE THING FOR SURE IS THAT MEN AND WOMEN CAN NEVER TRULY BE JUST FRIENDS, AND YOU MY MAN, IS ALWAYS AT THE LOSING END.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by Theboy21: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
Why will you subscribe your sim card when you are receiving free Mb, that nigga savage cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by hashtagged(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Why do ladies always catch feelings he is your bestie not your boyfriend shuu. I was close to one lady in my 2nd year we were just friends, she later asked me to date her and I told her it can never happen since then she hates me more than devil himself I don't really understand ladies friend/bestie and boyfriend are two different things

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by Wittyglam(f): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Don't lead people on if you have no interest in them and don't assume anything if someone doesn't come out plain with you.

I have a video on this topic check it out guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMBDOy1MhAA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by Debzempire(f): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
hashtagged:
Why do ladies always catch feelings he is your bestie not your boyfriend shuu. I was close to one lady in my 2nd year we were just friends, she later asked me to date her and I told her it can never happen since then she hates me more than devil himself I don't really understand ladies friend/bestie and boyfriend are two different things

If the reverse was the case...yhu would have been lamenting on NL how women are snakes...

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by Spicylate(f): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
Well.. A brother has been blocked
Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by hashtagged(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Debzempire:

If the reverse was the case...yhu would have been lamenting on NL how women are snakes...

Well I don't know why you mix friendship with relationships

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
This is why I get uncomfortable with girls who have male close friends aka besties.
In this case, na the boy sef dey keep his own end of the bargain. Imagine if he had been a brolosho.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by Debzempire(f): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
hashtagged:

Well I don't know why you mix friendship with relationships

If were friends and yhu kiss me....nah marriage be that...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
They done friend zone her
Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by Debzempire(f): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
They done friend zone her

Sister zone*
Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by Pochettino(f): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
In the past, girls used to want friendships while boys wanted committment. Now, reverse is the case. Girls want committment but boys are running away. They prefer friendship.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
Debzempire:

Sister zone*
they don sorry sister zone her
Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by LikeAking: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Una dey see d meaning of opposite sex bestie na.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures) by talk2hb1(m): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
But To Be Honest, must all Romantic Relationship end up in Marriage

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Like Mother, Like Daughters / What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics / I Pretend To Enjoy Sex With My Husband Even When I Dont.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.