Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? (35604 Views)

Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Man Catches His Wife Getting Head From Their Local Drug Dealer (pics) / Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Kapilta(m): 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
simpledoty:
Fellow nairalanders,
Please, I need help.

I used to be a play boy, doing it for fun not knowing the consequences of my actions.

I have had countless heart broken, over 500 ladies. Promised and failed and disappointed many women although I never promised anyone marriage but always tricked them with a lovely relationship.

Now everything in my life seems backwards. Some girls have threatened to curse me in the past.

Now no money to even buy soap unlike before where I make over 700k monthly.

How can I set myself free and move forward in life?
grin Lemme laugh. Way forward ko, way backward ni. Curse my foot. Nonsense and OP.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Oesophagus99(m): 12:21am On Dec 31, 2020
bros, there might be something else o... but

Nigerian girls Filthy Toto no fit hook man down.. never!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by aziza45442: 5:42am On Dec 31, 2020
Go to North Korea and get me the suit of Kim jong un or come with his shoe I will help your life bk to normal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Oyiboman69: 7:10am On Dec 31, 2020
Go join ogboni fraternity or go buy winch for ijebu ode
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by BigBellyBurst(m): 7:34am On Dec 31, 2020
Shortyy:
grin grin grin grin
What's funny? Someone needs help ur laughing...

And they say women are emotional. undecided
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by solonubinho(m): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2020
Cancel it with your mouth my brother. Na mouth dem take curse you, you sef use mouth cancel am. There is power in the mouth. Cancel every curse placed upon you by virtue of your misdeeds in the past in th name of Jesus. Also call the ones you can to apologise for your actions. Finally, hustle harder and smarter. Everything go gel. One love my brother.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by SarutobiEky(m): 8:08am On Dec 31, 2020
CuteMike01:
Solution?
- Retain your semen
- Give your life to Jesus and follow him

That's all I have to say
I put it to you that the image below is pure bullshit as I'm still a virgin and I haven't enjoyed any of this atleast to this extent.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by purples25(f): 8:55am On Dec 31, 2020
If a lady said this tho.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by faithfull18(f): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2020
Lol
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Airtimex(m): 8:57am On Dec 31, 2020
grin
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by lexy2014: 8:57am On Dec 31, 2020
simpledoty:
Fellow nairalanders,
Please, I need help.

I used to be a play boy, doing it for fun not knowing the consequences of my actions.

I have had countless heart broken, over 500 ladies. Promised and failed and disappointed many women although I never promised anyone marriage but always tricked them with a lovely relationship.

Now everything in my life seems backwards. Some girls have threatened to curse me in the past.

How are u able to draw a connection between ur life with women & ur present financial predicament?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Ulunne777(f): 8:57am On Dec 31, 2020
Put your gear on R.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by kennethfranc(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2020
All I can say is that u should first try to forgive yourself b4 anything else then change from your bad ways and begin a new life.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by onyi2016(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2020
Pray for forgiveness
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Kobicove(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2020
How did you arrive at the conclusion that your present predicament has something to do with your previous dalliances with women? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by lexy2014: 8:58am On Dec 31, 2020
solonubinho:
Cancel it with your mouth my brother. Na mouth dem take curse you, you sef use mouth cancel am. There is power in the mouth. Cancel every curse placed upon you by virtue of your misdeeds in the past in th name of Jesus. Also call the ones you can to apologise for your actions. Finally, hustle harder and smarter. Everything go gel. One love my brother.

Did d guy say he was cursed? From his story, he said he was earning 700k monthly. Doesn't sound like someone who wasn't hardworking or smart
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Miyachi: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2020
The cause of your problems lies elsewhere.

No be you do playboy pass.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 8:59am On Dec 31, 2020
2020 has been hard for many Nigerians, including you obviously. Maybe they cursed you, but this is not a good year to judge.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:00am On Dec 31, 2020
First of all reverse your mentality.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by lexy2014: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2020
onyi2016:
Pray for forgiveness

Forgiveness for what?
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by dexoubie(m): 9:00am On Dec 31, 2020
simpledoty:
Fellow nairalanders,
Please, I need help.

Nice one for the mugus..well package lies..pls don’t bring this foolishness into 2021..
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by BigBashiru: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2020
simpledoty:
Fellow nairalanders,
Please, I need help.

The typical Nigerian typically lacks foresight and is reactive....you only think of solutions after uve created the problems. there is no reversal of the curses until you have finished reaping what you have sown
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by kingxsamz(m): 9:00am On Dec 31, 2020
You're not cursed, you're just broke.
Work on yourself.
Why the curses no dey reach Davido and Wizkid side? undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2020
grin
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by CuteMike01(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2020
SarutobiEky:
I put it to you that the image below is pure bullshit as I'm still a virgin and I haven't enjoyed any of this atleast to this extent.
It didn't state it was all virgins, some might be cursed
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Ayomide002: 9:01am On Dec 31, 2020
Oga, the problem is with your mind. Nobody cursed you. Things went down and you attributed it to your past actions on women.

I personally do not believe in Karma, if it exists, Buhari will not be in Aso rock and Obasanjo should be long gone, 2face never broke and still dey enjoy with hin family.

Find your strength and build on it again.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2020
Na how many women you bang sef wey go make them dey pursue you?

I no sure say you bang women pass me although I no dey make any fake promise of marriage sha grin
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by honeybadgerX(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2020
Tolexander:
No curse is on you.

You are the one holding yourself back with your curse imagination and mentality.

Have you had more carnal knowledge of female more than the world celebrities? How come the celebrities like Davido, whiz kid and Tu Baba are still waxing strong and no curse on them?

Blessing fall on you Bro! The mind is the most difficult thing to conquer in life , once you scale that part you will start to see life beyond the picture #StayBlessed
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2020
Nairaland men, I hope you can hear him?

The only way out is to accept Christ and go for deliverance in any MFM church for deliverance. Make sure you confess this to them so they can conduct a deliverance session in that direction.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by fof1: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2020
simpledoty:
Fellow nairalanders,
Please, I need help.

GO TO GOD, REPENT GENUINELY OF UR SINS CONFESSING UR WRONGS AND ASK HIM FOR DELIVERANCE...
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Nkpitime(m): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2020
Octopusssy:

The real question is how were you able to run through 500 women? Even Lexington Steele does not hold that kind of record. undecided

I smell lies. Gerrarahere mehn. Shiiit angry
I hay as you know lexington steele you must be baba in the industry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by madprophet(m): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2020
simpledoty:
Fellow nairalanders,
Please, I need help.

The funny thing is that it might be just one lady that is in charge of your problem oo.

Am sorry for you..

Go and beg God for mercy and write out all of the ladies names you have disappointed, start from there

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When Gold-diggers Strike...lol / Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy / Couple Rocks Barcelona Jersey, Poses With Dog In Adorable Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.