Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? (35606 Views)

Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Man Catches His Wife Getting Head From Their Local Drug Dealer (pics) / Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by blamingthedevil: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2020
Na you Sabi
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Useless2020: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2020
Tolexander:
No curse is on you.

You are the one holding yourself back with your curse imagination and mentality.

Have you had more carnal knowledge of female more than the world celebrities? How come the celebrities like Davido, whiz kid and Tu Baba are still waxing strong and no curse on them?
no mind the OP wey religion don brainwash am.
foolish people everywhere
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by humilitypays(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2020
ogbonti:

Guy, calm down - no one cursed you or even if anyone did, it is not the reason why you are in that situation. While I sympathize with you for being in such financial state, I need you to realize that times are difficult, not only in Nigeria but around the world, (especially with this covid-19 wahala) although Nigeria’s own is much worse because if visionless and directionless governance.

In as much as that is that, I need you to first detox the thoughts that any girl or girls from your past is responsible for your current predicament. You have to clear your mind of such thoughts if you want to successfully get out of this state.

As long as you didn’t kill anyone, but you just dated girls and probably smooth talked into having sex with them and after a while you discarded them, does not qualify you as the worse human being on earth marked for perpetual poverty. Almost every man on earth who had premarital sex and those still cheating while married have all lied to women to gain their acceptance and access so you are not alone. Most women you dumped will only forgive you when they have their lives together like they are married and they really love their husbands- if tomorrow comes and that marriage ends, they will remember you and curse you that you, (who they probably dated 15 years before they got married is the reason why their lives are ruined today) THATS A WOMAN FOR YOU- so please save yourself from unending insanity trying to go beg 500 ex’s - it won’t work and you will only drive yourself crazy. Don’t do it and let it go.

While I do not support that behavior and I am glad you now feel a good remorse about it, but all you must do is pray silently for God’s forgiveness, leave and grace, and MOST IMPORTANTLY- try new things like learning a new skill or trade and network with potential mentors in that field to guide you - probably family, church members, old class / school mates or even neighbors or people you know that are doing well in that field and with strong focus, hard work and commitment - you will excel

You are just ok and you must forgive yourself so your mind can lead you right because the battle for success starts at the mind and once you lose it there, it is over - and so pray everything works out for you, you are blessed. And never forget to pray and if you can fast occasionally and the lord will see you through, Amen!
#Gbam!

All sexually active men in Nigeria are guilty of what the op narrared but with different number of women.

In Nigeria, for an average Nigerian guy to get a girl to have sex with requires the guy to add some lies, unless the guy is rich and famous.

Many Nigerians in Nigeria feel they are under a curse all because of failed governments since 1960.

Op do u know how many girls Nigerian guys that live abroad sleep with within the short period they return back to Nigeria yet they are still doing well financially, all thanks to the working nations they return back to afrer their holiday in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by ukaface(f): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2020
I'm not usually like this,but.... God catch you

Solutionsad as I have watched Nollywood film well well)
Go and meet babalawo to show you who's behind your predicament

Or

Make a list of the women and start looking for them,and ask for forgiveness

Or

Go to a strong church for deliverance

So curses actually work?hmmmmmmmm
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Useless2020: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2020
mosdii:
superstition.... nothing of such works
Gbam.
God bless you for this comment

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by chijokz(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2020
Octopusssy:

The real question is how were you able to run through 500 women? Even Lexington Steele does not hold that kind of record. undecided

I smell lies. Gerrarahere mehn. Shiiit angry
Exactly!
The OP is exaggerating. 500 is impossible.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by MzTunechi(f): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2020
500 what shocked
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by CSTRR: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2020
lexy2014:

Oga, u haven't answered my question. U are just going round in circles:

Are u saying that every one who has prospered didn't sleep with multiple partners?
If after all I have written, you don't get it, there is nothing I can do.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2020
Goan unfuck d Bleep u Bleep them
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by lexy2014: 9:41am On Dec 31, 2020
ukaface:

Or

Or

How many Jews did Germany kill during d second world war? My dear Germany is d richest country in Europe as we speak but they are supposed to be suffering in poverty based on d evil they perpetrated during d second world war. U need to start watching more educative programmes

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by VULCAN(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2020
You know most women are poor at math.

That's why the number appears incomprehensible to her

simpledoty:

If you do an average of 2 girls per week... In a year you've done 100...
5 years you've done 500.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by ogbonti: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2020
humilitypays:
#Gbam!

All sexually active men in Nigeria are guilty of what the op narrared but with different number of women.

In Nigeria, for an average Nigerian guy to get a girl to have sex with requires the guy to add some lies, unless the guy is rich and famous.

Many Nigerians in Nigeria feel they are under a curse all because of failed governments since 1960.

Op do u know how many girls Nigerian guys that live abroad sleep with within the short period they return back to Nigeria yet they are still doing well financially, all thanks to the working nations they return back to afrer their holiday in Nigeria

you are so right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Useless2020: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2020
pocohantas:
2020 has been hard for many Nigerians, including you obviously. Maybe they cursed you, but this is not a good year to judge. grin
you nor even see my moniker?
I almost committed suicide cos the depression was too much, stagnated career, business collapse, death took away my benefactors, etc.
This year is the most useléss year in history.
I really want to make a lot of trouble and drink to stupor Today being the last day of the most useless day in history.
I pray I don't end up in jail tonight.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by lexy2014: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2020
CSTRR:

If after all I have written, you don't get it, there is nothing I can do.

U have said absolutely nothing. D question I asked required a simple yes or no. U were writing stories I didn't ask u

Are u saying that every one who has prospered didn't sleep with multiple partners?
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by humilitypays(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2020
ukaface:

Or

Or

No curse is working on the op. Nigeria is generally tough for majority of Nigerians out there.

If such curses do work, almost all Nigerian men would be poor and miserable.

For your info, an average young man who becomes sexually active at 18yrs do sleep with at least 200 different girls before he turns 50yrs. I am even being economical here undecided
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Useless2020: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2020
Ayomide002:
Oga, the problem is with your mind. Nobody cursed you. Things went down and you attributed it to your past actions on women.

I personally do not believe in Karma, if it exists, Buhari will not be in Aso rock and Obasanjo should be long gone, 2face never broke and still dey enjoy with hin family.

Find your strength and build on it again.
you said it all.
Don't mind those people wey religion don brainwash their head.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by humilitypays(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2020
Useless2020:
you nor even see my moniker?
I almost committed suicide cos the depression was too much, stagnated career, business collapse, death took away my benefactors, etc.
This year is the most useléss year in history.
I really want to make a lot of trouble and drink to stupor Today being the last day of the most useless day in history.
I pray I don't end up in jail tonight.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by CSTRR: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2020
A wise bad boy does the following:

-Stay away from Virgins if you are not ready to marry her.

-Stay away from sex until you have gotten your final CGPA in the university.

-Sleep with one woman at a time.

-Don't sleep with more than five women before you get married.

-Stick to good girls that have not sown seriously wild oats

-Avoid prostitutes, both formal and informal.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by alasane: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2020
You are a goner
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by lexy2014: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2020
Shortyy:
grin grin grin grin

You want to reverse karma? Lol bruh that cannot be done. As you make your bed, so shall you lie on it.

They'll come here and tell you curses ain't real, but I pity you to believe so.

But bruh if a lady naked swear for you in front of her grandfather burial ground, your own don go be that. grin better go and make peace with these women, or else no peace for you.

Not every body wey dey waka for road be human being o.

I don't even know why I'm laughing � grin grin

Based on d evil that Germany perpetrated during d second world war especially as it regards kill Jews who are God's children, karma is supposed to be tearing Germany apart limb from limb. Funny enough, Germany is d richest country in Europe as we speak
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by lexy2014: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

The typical Nigerian typically lacks foresight and is reactive....you only think of solutions after uve created the problems. there is no reversal of the curses until you have finished reaping what you have sown

Pls which curses did Germany reap for killing Jews?
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Useless2020: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2020
Plut01:

Utter rubbish!

Your predicament is not as a result of the curses laid on you by those you broke their heart. Life itself wasn't made to be fair to you nor me. It is the surviver of the fittest right from the time human started rubbing shoulders.

You broke their heart and they also broke other people's lives. Nothing to cry over here.

You're yet to know the real cause of your problem. I'm very sure it is not as a result of the heart breaks yiu dolled out to ladies.

God bless you.
no mind the OP, na religion I blame
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by CSTRR: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2020
lexy2014:

Based on d evil that Germany perpetrated during d second world war especially as it regards kill Jews who are God's children, karma is supposed to be tearing Germany apart limb from limb. Funny enough, Germany is d richest country in Europe as we speak
Germany is the most immigrant friendly country in Europe.

After Hitler's removal, they opened their borders to all and sundry, which has continued till this day.

They are the only country to take in Arab refugees at a massive scale.

What do you think they are trying to do?

Mitigate Karma.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by holygenius3(m): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2020
I think this guy has slept with the goddess. Just asked God for repentance and seek God for genuine deliverance pastor to beg God and restore your glory back.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by ultimateprof: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2020
To sincere with you, you're not under any course, you're your own problem by creating a false imagination suggesting to you that you've been doomed. Once you can change your thinking from this and create a positive thought about yourself, I promise you that your life will turn around.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Useless2020: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2020
Tumbulum:
You are not cursed by anyone.stop believing those lies.it will mess up your brain
how I wish I can like this comment over and over
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by holygenius3(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2020
I think this guy has slept with the goddess. Just asked God for repentance and seek for genuine deliverance pastor to beg God and restore your glory back.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by 1x2x3: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2020
Money finish your eye clear and you feel its a curse. Truth is if you still have money you won't think of nay curse and will continue what you are good at.

Womanizing will ruin your pocket and you feel miserable. There's nothing like curse, you are your own problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When Gold-diggers Strike...lol / Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy / Couple Rocks Barcelona Jersey, Poses With Dog In Adorable Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.