Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,542 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? (35586 Views)

Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Man Catches His Wife Getting Head From Their Local Drug Dealer (pics) / Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Useless2020: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2020
humilitypays:
There is no curse following you. No woman can curse you because you broke up with her and it works, not possible. Unless you were impregnating them intentionally and then abandoning them with the babies.

If such curses do work, trust me, almost every Nigerian man will be under a serious curse because almost all guys are guilty of this.

Free your mind.

But you can try semen retention for fast productivity, it works
team semen retention.
works like mad
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Gerrard59(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2020
CSTRR:

He is not prospering.
When you have sowed that much sexual seed, it is a big reason why he is probably not prospering.

That you have a good Job after sleeping with 100 girls does mean the consequences will not come.

Even in the scientific, it has been discovered that men that have sex later in life have higher income and prosperity than those that started having sex early in life.

Which research journal was this study published in?
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Shortyy(f): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2020
lexy2014:

How do u no that it isn't Rosy for them?

How do you know it's rosy for them?
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Oracleforce: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2020
Some guys did worse than what you have done but still go fine...I don't support heartbreak...but there is more to your life than a lady just cursed you....you have to pray and fast for the true revelation...don't go to spiritualists...they will add more to your sorrow.....the solution is within you...

Supposing you are spiritually strong....there is no curse from any lady that will affect but there is an indication that your sexual immorality has made you weaker and colder than a bottle of ice cream....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by MMXX: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2020
So your finances went bad and boom you remember say dem curse you.Before then you were flexing yourself,u no remember your deeds.

Guy grow up jare and turn a new leaf make God help u
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Gerrard59(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2020
CSTRR:
Germany also did something.

They.made sure the Nazi government were held responsible.

Many of them were hanged by the Nuremberg commission.

It's no wonder why they are prospering.

Unlike Nigeria, where Genocidal masterminds have airports named after them.

The Japanese government has refused to accept she committed war crimes against the Chinese, South Koreans etc., yet Japan is prosperous. Even the United States has committed war crimes yet has the biggest economy in the world.

What do you say?
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by fredoooooo: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2020
Reverse ko , you no remember reverse when you dey reverse them abi , Oga Live with them , karma na olosho just like you too D cheesy
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Gerrard59(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2020
Nigerians who believe that by cursing someone because of a heartbreak, the person wouldn't succeed probably believe by using the mutilated head of another, someone can become rich. Yet, Nigeria has the highest number of poor people in the world.

So much for being spiritual. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by sammysmiles(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2020
Nazgul:
I can help you...

Get a male White cóck, white powder, 1 cane, rope, broom, sand, charcoal, beads and earthen pot.

Instructions...

Mix the powder and charcoal and rub it on your face, pour the sand on your head put the cóck and cane in the earthen pot and place it on your head, tie the rope round your body then hold the broom on your left hand.

Note you must be stark nàked.

Now with all these in place dance vigorously and sing this song while you head straight for the biggest market around your location. It must be in the mid night, preferably between 12-2am.

Locate the cross road of the market...then at the junction of the cross road. Dance and sing this song.

" I de go na so I come"
" I don come and I wan go"
" As I come I wan go"
" Make I go make I no come"
" I don taya na why I come"
" Make I no taya make I go"

Drop the earthen put there and flog the fowl to death with your cane, then use the broom to sweep the blood and feathers. You can keep money there as well then go home.

You'll be fine. grin
Guy you no well oooooo grin grin
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Ugandatales: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2020
Tolexander:
No curse is on you.

You are the one holding yourself back with your curse imagination and mentality.

Have you had more carnal knowledge of female more than the world celebrities? How come the celebrities like Davido, whiz kid and Tu Baba are still waxing strong and no curse on them?

Exactly! What he believes is what is holding him back, cos whatever you believe becomes your individual reality.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by lexy2014: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2020
Shortyy:

How do you know it's rosy for them?

Germany is a great power with a strong economy; it has the largest economy in Europe, the world's fourth-largest economy by nominal GDP, and the fifth-largest by PPP. As a global leader in several industrial, scientific and technological sectors, it is both the world's third-largest exporter and importer of goods. As a highly developed country ranking simultaneously very high in the Human Development Index, it offers social security and a universal health care system, environmental protections, and a tuition-free university education.

So pls tell me why it isn't rosy for Germany

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Ugandatales: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2020
Nazgul:
I can help you...

Get a male White cóck, white powder, 1 cane, rope, broom, sand, charcoal, beads and earthen pot.

Instructions...

Mix the powder and charcoal and rub it on your face, pour the sand on your head put the cóck and cane in the earthen pot and place it on your head, tie the rope round your body then hold the broom on your left hand.

Note you must be stark nàked.

Now with all these in place dance vigorously and sing this song while you head straight for the biggest market around your location. It must be in the mid night, preferably between 12-2am.

Locate the cross road of the market...then at the junction of the cross road. Dance and sing this song.

" I de go na so I come"
" I don come and I wan go"
" As I come I wan go"
" Make I go make I no come"
" I don taya na why I come"
" Make I no taya make I go"

Drop the earthen put there and flog the fowl to death with your cane, then use the broom to sweep the blood and feathers. You can keep money there as well then go home.

You'll be fine. grin

It seems you have done for his before.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Arizonaz: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2020
Long story. Just forgive yourself and move on. Shikina
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Mekus4114: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2020
Seriously if you are near a branch of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministry go in and ask when they do deliverance. Join them and do it remember to tell the deliverance minister this story. So he will know what kind of prayers to take you through. Remember no matter what religion you presently belong to you must get born again first and stay born again for a permanent solution. Good luck nothing in this life is difficult for Jesus.
Prayer -every arrow of backwardness fired into my life by reason of sexual immorality die in Jesus name.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by ukaface(f): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2020
humilitypays:
No curse is working on the op. Nigeria is generally tough for majority of Nigerians out there.

If such curses do work, almost all Nigerian men would be poor and miserable.

For your info, an average young man who becomes sexually active at 18yrs do sleep with at least 200 different girls before he turns 50yrs. I am even being economical here undecided
aaaaaaaaaahhhhh, I love how truthful you're.
I think curses work too,some just get lucky,or maybe some girls don't curse enough....lol.
So which gender is better to be termed scum?
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by ukaface(f): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2020
lexy2014:

How many Jews did Germany kill during d second world war? My dear Germany is d richest country in Europe as we speak but they are supposed to be suffering in poverty based on d evil they perpetrated during d second world war. U need to start watching more educative programmes
Be calming down
Don't take everything too serious
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by DukeJoe17: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2020
simpledoty:
Fellow nairalanders,
Please, I need help.

I used to be a play boy, doing it for fun not knowing the consequences of my actions.

I have had countless heart broken, over 500 ladies. Promised and failed and disappointed many women although I never promised anyone marriage but always tricked them with a lovely relationship.

Now everything in my life seems backwards. Some girls have threatened to curse me in the past.

Now no money to even buy soap unlike before where I make over 700k monthly.

How can I set myself free and move forward in life?

Keep deceiving yourself, you wasted money you supposed to have invested, you are your own problem.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Shortyy(f): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2020
lexy2014:

Germany is a great power with a strong economy; it has the largest economy in Europe, the world's fourth-largest economy by nominal GDP, and the fifth-largest by PPP. As a global leader in several industrial, scientific and technological sectors, it is both the world's third-largest exporter and importer of goods. As a highly developed country ranking simultaneously very high in the Human Development Index, it offers social security and a universal health care system, environmental protections, and a tuition-free university education.

So pls tell me why it isn't rosy for Germany

You're talking about the country. Probably the politicians, just like we have here in this country. Just the other IMF declared Nigeria the country with the largest economy in Africa, even as people are dying in poverty on a daily.

I'm just telling you, it's not about what you read on the paper or watch on the news.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Hushbingo: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2020
simpledoty:
Fellow nairalanders,
Please, I need help.

I used to be a play boy, doing it for fun not knowing the consequences of my actions.

I have had countless heart broken, over 500 ladies. Promised and failed and disappointed many women although I never promised anyone marriage but always tricked them with a lovely relationship.

Now everything in my life seems backwards. Some girls have threatened to curse me in the past.

You're not cursed, you're only going through a phase in your life that leads to a brighter light at the end of this phase...

This phase is necessary to build you and cleanse you ahead of what's coming for you...

Those ladies have done same to many guys too, the curses can't be going round na, they are not saint too..... Well, cleanse your mind from that needless thought first, then work hard and try to live happy....

I too was a victim of such phase, but with gladened heart, i worked and prayed fervently, believing in the day my joy will come and yes, i conquered at last.

Let me leave with Teni's lyrics...Uyo Meyo

*....If you work hard, you can be just what you want...*

*...What your eyes have seen, they are too heavy to speak...*

*...my prayer is that your head must accept good things in life....*

*....You will be greater than your father...*

#Myopinion
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2020
simpledoty:
Fellow nairalanders,
Please, I need help.

There's no curse on your head. You're just lazy.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Ijaya123: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
So, you were a community dick abi? Loose like the so-called Nigerian ladies a lot of you bash here, yea?
Dear Nairaland men, you won't talk about guys like this oooooo, it's ladies you'll insult and create hateful threads for, if this one didn't talk about his own, you'd claim Nigerian men are saints.
Anyways, back to your kasala, go for deliverance in a good church, I'll recommend MFM since that's what they're really into then ensure you seek for forgiveness from those ladies.
I no be Jesus but I'll tell you this, go and sin no more and keep your dick where it belongs, quit sleeping around.

That’s to tell you that anything called gender equality is a scam.

Men and women are not created the same.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by seanwilliam(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2020
Shortyy:
grin grin grin grin

You want to reverse karma? Lol bruh that cannot be done. As you make your bed, so shall you lie on it.

They'll come here and tell you curses ain't real, but I pity you to believe so.

But bruh if a lady naked swear for you in front of her grandfather burial ground, your own don go be that. grin better go and make peace with these women, or else no peace for you.

Not every body wey dey waka for road be human being o.

I don't even know why I'm laughing � grin grin
Dey whine yourself .. if you like naked before God, my own na just to shag u no time
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by chyket(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2020
Sincerely repent of your sins and ask God for forgiveness and believe you are free indeed in your mind and actions going forward.
The covid-19 pandemic altered a lot of people"s earning abilities this year so it's possible your income crash may not actually be spiritual.Do a proper diagnosis of why you currently earn an almost zero income and look for ways to improve your income,dust up contacts you put in the cooler over the years and explore the inherent opportunities and you could also tap into the abounding opportunities of the internet.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Midas01: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2020
No mind them, the average Nigerian man is a hoe. I know of one that even died on a young girl old enough to be his daughter after lying to his wife that he was travelling to the village.

His wife kept complaining for years and weeping bitterly over her husbands "community dickism" but it all fell on deaf ears until his demise earlier this year.
UndauntedYOCA:
So, you were a community dick abi? Loose like the so-called Nigerian ladies a lot of you bash here, yea?
Dear Nairaland men, you won't talk about guys like this oooooo, it's ladies you'll insult and create hateful threads for, if this one didn't talk about his own, you'd claim Nigerian men are saints.
Anyways, back to your kasala, go for deliverance in a good church, I'll recommend MFM since that's what they're really into then ensure you seek for forgiveness from those ladies.
I no be Jesus but I'll tell you this, go and sin no more and keep your dick where it belongs, quit sleeping around.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2020
CuteMike01:

It didn't state it was all virgins, some might be cursed

Either way, the image is false.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by seanwilliam(m): 10:23am On Dec 31, 2020
I remember one guy beside our hostel back then , he Dey fhuck at least 8 girls per week ;Dfor two years o..
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2020
Useless2020:
[s]you're talking rubbish.
Stop spewing rubbish from your mouth.
If I don't want a girl again and I'm tired of her pussy again then I simply ghost her.
stop commenting senselessly like a foolish woman[/s]
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Midas01: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2020
This guy fvcked over 500 ladies but someone no one is calling his hoe, olosho etc but let a girl breathe and the hypocrisy in these assholes will jump out.

Hypocrisy is a Nigerian man.

@op live with the consequences of your actions. If you know how tedious seeking genuine deliverance and getting it is, you'll never play with your life.

I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by lexy2014: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2020
Shortyy:

You're talking about the country. Probably the politicians, just like we have here in this country. Just the other IMF declared Nigeria the country with the largest economy in Africa, even as people are dying in poverty on a daily.

I'm just telling you, it's not about what you read on the paper or watch on the news.

People in Germany aren't dying of poverty. They are rich that why u read that they offer tuition free university education, offers social security and a universal health care system. Am sure u also read that Germany is "a global leader in several industrial, scientific and technological sectors, it is both the world's third-largest exporter and importer of goods."

There are 3 ways GDP is measured: production, expenditure & income. Nigerias GDP basing was done with expenditure & income & we emerged d largest in Africa because of our population & not because of production. U don't need a rocket scientist to tell u that based on our population, what we expend on goods and services exceeds that of any other African country.

By contrast, d value of d tangible goods& services Germany produces far exceeds our GDP. So I don't no how u are now comparing Germany and Nigeria.

So kindly, tell me why things aren't rosy in Germany
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by tiredoflife(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2020
Oga stop being stupid
Did u Bleep dem for free.
As long as u paid
No curse can get u
Forget that nonsense
No one can curse u
Ur business is down dats why u dey reason nonsense
Go find out what is wrong with it.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Adewaledebo: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2020
Well! Since you know u have done something wrong in the past, all I think u need to do is seek for God’s forgiveness and sin no more, God almighty will shower mercy on you.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Shortyy(f): 10:33am On Dec 31, 2020
lexy2014:

People in Germany aren't dying of poverty. They are rich that why u read that they offer tuition free university education, offers social security and a universal health care system. Am sure u also read that Germany is "a global leader in several industrial, scientific and technological sectors, it is both the world's third-largest exporter and importer of goods."

There are 3 ways GDP is measured: production, expenditure & income. Nigerias GDP basing was done with expenditure & income & we emerged d largest in Africa because of our population & not because of production. U don't need a rocket scientist to tell u that base on our population, we expend on goods and services exceeds that of any other African country.

By contrast, d value of d tangible goods& services Germany produces far exceeds our GDP. So I don't no how u are now comparing Germany and Nigeria.

So kindly, tell me why things aren't rosy in Germany

Bruh you're giving me headache. I'm writing based on individual perspective, not The country itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! / Yvonne Orji And Emmanuel Acho, Her Boyfriend Vacation In Mexico (pics) / Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.