Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Contact Me For Your Proofreading And Editing Services - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Contact Me For Your Proofreading And Editing Services (444 Views)

Proofreading Reading Services / Proofreading And Editing Services At #0.2 Per Word / Professional Proofreading And Copyediting Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact Me For Your Proofreading And Editing Services by philfearon(m): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Do you require Proofreading and Editing for your Articles, Project, Books and Novels?

I will Proofread and Edit your work to industry standard at a reasonable price. A trial will convince you.

What kind of editing do you need?

What does a book editor do? Not all editing is created equal. Here are a few different kinds of editing:

Developmental editing: big picture, content editing, macro editing

Copyediting: micro editing, grammar editing, flow and structure editing

Proofreading: consistency check, format and layout.

Things i look out for in every document:

•Typographical errors
•Grammatical mistakes
•Run-on sentences
•Punctuation & quotation marks
•Subject-verb disagreements
•Sentence fragments and lengths
•Organization
•Spelling
•Apostrophes
•Comma usage and splices
•Capitalization
•Tenses
•Structure and theme
•Audience appropriateness

Or send an email to mrphilfearon@gmail.com

Just write, leave the Editing And Proofreading to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contact Me For Your Proofreading And Editing Services by philfearon(m): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
Compliments of the Season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contact Me For Your Proofreading And Editing Services by philfearon(m): 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy New Year.
Re: Contact Me For Your Proofreading And Editing Services by philfearon(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2021
Don't let Proofreading and Editing trouble you. Just write, i will proofread and edit it for you.
Re: Contact Me For Your Proofreading And Editing Services by philfearon(m): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Good evening, how is the writing going?

(1) (Reply)

The Dark District / The Chakachu Lady / Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.