Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Goodbye 2020 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Goodbye 2020 (344 Views)

(ZIP DOWNLOAD) Juice WRLD Goodbye And Good Riddance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodbye 2020 by michlins(m): 12:06am On Dec 31, 2020
As the topic says, I'm saying goodbye to this year. I saw hell in this year. The worst of it all.

Be careful out there. If we learnt anything, this year isn't done with us yet so please stay safe. Countdown has begun
Re: Goodbye 2020 by Molahnelson(m): 2:36am On Dec 31, 2020
Bro's there is nothing like years in time, time is time it has no limit, by 2021 you won't see any difference but the the same scenario you have been seeing since 30BC, wealth, poverty, war, greed, Western propaganda, etc, but I'm afraid the one that will never go and increase more is POVERTY, why? because suffering are lessons for those who refuse to learn new things and adopt new technologies to propel them out of poverty, this set of people will remain impoverish even in 2050AD

1 Like

Re: Goodbye 2020 by michlins(m): 6:34am On Dec 31, 2020
This is philosophy you diverted I into. I understand it's same world and time but then, you will agree with me that some days are better than others.

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice Pls / Why Would Someone (Stranger) Keep Asking You A Question When You Keep Ignoring / Buy High Quality Perfume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.