Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Abdominal Pain On The Right Side: Appendicitis Causes, Symptoms, Tests, Treatmen - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abdominal Pain On The Right Side: Appendicitis Causes, Symptoms, Tests, Treatmen (894 Views)

Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! / Enlarged Prostate, Diabetes, Varicoceles & Appendicitis Curable With Herbs / Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdominal Pain On The Right Side: Appendicitis Causes, Symptoms, Tests, Treatmen by bizz(m): 2:14am On Dec 31, 2020
One of the causes of abdominal pain on the right side is an inflamed appendix. The appendix is a small, narrow, finger-like sac extending from the colon.

When the appendix becomes inflamed, it is termed appendicitis. An inflamed appendix is filled with pus and causes severe pain to the person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iYBSSQfRbw
Re: Abdominal Pain On The Right Side: Appendicitis Causes, Symptoms, Tests, Treatmen by bizz(m): 2:16am On Dec 31, 2020
What are the early warning [url=https://i0.wp.com/moxiber.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Abdominal-pain-on-the-right-side-3.png?resize=930%2C620&ssl=1]signs of appendicitis[/url]?
The early warning signs of appendicitis include:

Abdominal pain on the right side that radiates to the right lower quadrant. This is usually the first sign.
Vomiting and nausea shortly after noticing belly pain.
Swollen belly.
Loss of appetite.
Fever.
Constipation.
Inability to pass gas.

Re: Abdominal Pain On The Right Side: Appendicitis Causes, Symptoms, Tests, Treatmen by bizz(m): 2:18am On Dec 31, 2020
[url=https://i2.wp.com/moxiber.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Abdominal-pain-on-the-right-side-2.png?resize=410%2C1024&ssl=1]What does appendix pain feel like[/url]?
The most important sign is a sharp pain in the right lower segment of the abdomen. It starts near your belly button and moves to the right. It feels like cramps, a pulling sensation. Appendix pain gets worse when you walk, climb stairs, laugh, or cough.

Re: Abdominal Pain On The Right Side: Appendicitis Causes, Symptoms, Tests, Treatmen by bizz22: 2:26am On Dec 31, 2020
Appendix location: Right or Left?
The appendix is located on the right side of the abdomen. It is a narrow, tube-like structure found in the right iliac fossa.

Appendix location picture

Symptoms of appendicitis

Symptoms of appendicitis in adults, kids, women, and men are about the same. They include:

Abdominal pain on the right side and is more on the lower segment. This is more around your bellybutton.
Vomiting and nausea shortly after noticing belly pain.
Swollen belly.
Loss of appetite.
Fever.
Constipation.
Inability to pass gas
What causes appendicitis (Abdominal pain on the right side)
Re: Abdominal Pain On The Right Side: Appendicitis Causes, Symptoms, Tests, Treatmen by TheGiftedOne(m): 2:26am On Dec 31, 2020
This condition is one of the most prevalent i know atleast amongst Nigerians.

I doubt if there's any household without a case.
Re: Abdominal Pain On The Right Side: Appendicitis Causes, Symptoms, Tests, Treatmen by bizz22: 2:37am On Dec 31, 2020
That's true
Most people tend to have subacute appendicitis/ Acute appendicitis.

TheGiftedOne:
This condition is one of the most prevalent i know atleast amongst Nigerians.

I doubt if there's any household without a case.

(1) (Reply)

Have i gotten Keloid from (ear Piercing)? / Double Take: 10-year-old Girl Gives Birth / Kidney Stone With Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.