Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) (54305 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Shock As Twins In South Africa Marry Same Woman (photos) / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by Neimar: 8:20am On Dec 31, 2020
Shortyy:
Lol, women are now marrying more than one husband. That's the way it should be.

Can you withstand two Ds at once??
Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2020
A fool at 40 is a fool till ends time.

A bitch for 2 Dogs is also A bitch till las las

2 Likes

Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by Kccheechy(m): 8:57am On Dec 31, 2020
Foolish men... Is she that beautiful, Captivating or sexy that one of them can't let go?? She can't love both of them equally. Lai lai!!!. She must love one more than the other and very soon, jealousy will set in which will destroy the friendship of the two men..foolish men indeed.. I can see Trouble Afar off!!

3 Likes

Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by 400billionman: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2020
The power of Russian girl.
Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by mfoniso67157: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2020
So interesting, different people with different ideaology.May while, enjoy our cruise boat service for your vacation and relaxation with your love ones, friends and family.
Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by Rickmann: 10:56am On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by armadeo(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
Eziokwugbaoto:
I can tell you for free that those men are bi-sexuals they also have sex with themselves but wait oo girls don finish for this world ni? tueh

Exactly. The men already Bleep themselves in a homosexual way then added a chick to make it a bisexual relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by chingle5(m): 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
Last last one man go kill the other man cool cool

1 Like

Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by Eziokwugbaoto: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
armadeo:

Exactly. The men already Bleep themselves in a homosexual way then added a chick to make it a bisexual relationship.

Oyibo people will not end this world for us before its time.

1 Like

Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
She will depreciate faster, 10 years from now, those guys will be chasing another woman hotter than her
Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
Premium Tears dey their future
Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by snoopz: 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
ayele 2 divks for free wawu

1 Like

Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by Nato008(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
Twoclans:
Why dont I see anything wrong with this her arrangement cool

I hope my madness has not entered another level. shocked
next level.....if u know, u know....

1 Like

Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by ajimotoke(m): 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
I bet you she's a retired prost**** grin grin
Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by Slynation(m): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
All I see is a tale of two fools.......
Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by TheRedpillguy: 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
Shortyy:
Lol, women are now marrying more than one husband. That's the way it should be.

Lol. Marrying No! But u can fvck two guys thou.
Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by GeneralPula: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
What a nice boobs..

2 Likes

Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by iamJ(m): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
She would love one more

If it was a man and a woman, maybe, 2 men, she will definitely love one more
Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by Stomoney(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
Her toto
Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by Leshurr(f): 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
NiklauseFred:
After seeing the pics I have officially concluded that she likes O-N-LY the bald guy ..

She definitely likes him more cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by Aziishyco(m): 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
Some men sha cheesy angry
Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by nick50(m): 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
LGBT is an abomination to God and mankind
Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
"In the future, the trio want to start a family. Dino said: "We want Olga to mother children from me and from Saulo."

Bloody Hell
Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
These men are officially useless. Like one can't let go for the other? Bunch of perverts. Spits *

Oh if they are useless, the lady is uselesstest!

She should turn them to her slaves that’s the only way it will make sense to me like some type of cleopatra with 2 bunch of idiot men. undecided

Bt I agree they are all useless. grin

1 Like

Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by Glycosunde: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
I just wan know if dem dey do sack and enter or wetin go come happen if one naim sabi nack pass d oda n d girl nor come dey feel for one. All these one wan try rewrite Isaiah 4 but e nor go gba. But their lives their fvvvking choices. We nor wan read for 2021 say 'A man killed his best friend over d woman they were sharing'
Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by lastempero: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
If i be one na to use tm comot the other guy 4 road.
Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by HUSTLER001: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
From the picture,it seems the girl is more drawn to the bald guy.
Re: Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Chop I chop tinx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends / Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" / My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.