Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement (1159 Views)

Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by Ejima1: 5:42am On Dec 31, 2020
US President elect Joe Biden calls Vice president elect Kamala Harris president elect

No one is above mistake but when it has to do with a high profile and the type of mistake made, we are left with no option than to wonder why it’s was made.

President-elect Joe Biden made yet another verbal error Tuesday when he wrongly referred to Vice President-elect Kamala Harris as “president-elect.”

click on the link to read more
https://naijalatestrends.com/?p=432

Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by Discovery4today: 5:46am On Dec 31, 2020
Hmm, this man again with mistake
Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by Ejima1: 5:46am On Dec 31, 2020
lol
Discovery4today:
Hmm, this man again with mistake
Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by mployer(m): 5:55am On Dec 31, 2020
She is the incoming president. Biden will be impeached, he knows it. It's part of the plot.

Harris is the one to execute the plan.

Apostle Suleiman already prophesied it long before the election.

Check the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6240575/apostle-suleman-joe-biden-impeached

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by Ejima1: 5:57am On Dec 31, 2020
please explain
mployer:
She is the incoming president. Biden will be impeached, he knows it. It's part of the plot.

Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by Anwons(m): 6:06am On Dec 31, 2020
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh! It's not just a mistake, it's actually the reflection of inward gentlemens' agreement that spilt out unknowingly.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by Fahdiga1: 6:08am On Dec 31, 2020
Same way this disaster we have now called his vice Osumbade

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by WoundedLamb: 6:13am On Dec 31, 2020
OP has fed the conspiracy theorists. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by Ejima1: 6:18am On Dec 31, 2020
did you watch the video or you have data issues?
WoundedLamb:
OP has fed the conspiracy theorists. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by WoundedLamb: 6:32am On Dec 31, 2020
Ejima1:
did you watch the video or you have data issues?

I live in North America. I'm sure I saw that before the video was uploaded online. And no, I don't have data issues (whatever that means). Feeding the theorist doesn't mean the man didn't make the mistake. It means you've given them something to work with by making news out of a simple mistake.

By the way, the ending part of this paragraph doesn't make any logical sense:

"No one is above mistake but when it has to do with a high profile and the type of mistake made, we are left with no option than to wonder why it’s was made."

Maybe you meant to say "...wonder if it was really a mistake". Wondering why a mistake was made is absurd, bro. It's called mistake for a reason.

Trump has lost the election, let's deal with it. Conspiracy theories have never changed anything in the past.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by michlins(m): 6:33am On Dec 31, 2020
This guy has speech impairment. Expect these little mistakes from him for the next four years. Your votes from Nigeria can't stop his presidency. Deal with it or wail until 2024

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by Kosoco(m): 6:49am On Dec 31, 2020
Make this guy no mistakingly Nuke us oooo
Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by naijapips04: 6:57am On Dec 31, 2020
No way this fluke won the election.
Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by Discovery4today: 7:07am On Dec 31, 2020
WoundedLamb:

I live in North America. I'm sure I saw that before the video was uploaded online. And no, I don't have data issues (whatever that means). Feeding the theorist doesn't mean the man didn't make the mistake. It means you've given them something to work with by making news out of a simple mistake.

"No one is above mistake but when it has to do with a high profile and the type of mistake made, we are left with no option than to wonder why it’s was made."

Maybe you meant to say "...wonder if it was really a mistake". Wondering why a mistake was made is absurd, bro. It's called mistake for a reason.
What is your point sir, you just admitted that he made the mistake.
Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by thesicilian: 7:12am On Dec 31, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Living in North America has no bearing on the issue at hand, except you live in the white House and have access to special information that's not available on the general news. This is not the first time he's making this simple mistake as you call it. Many people who live outside 'North America' are well versed in the happenings of the US political landscape, perhaps even better than the citizens themselves.
If you're very observant, you'll notice that Joe Biden is actually not fit to be a president. At best he's going to be a puppet president. Kamala Harris is the target person, and it's only a matter of time before he's replaced with her for whatever reason they choose to make the public believe. It's all a game of chess.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by Discovery4today: 7:26am On Dec 31, 2020
thesicilian:

Living in North America has no bearing on the issue at hand, except you live in the white House and have access to special information that's not available on the general news. This is not the first time he's making this simple mistake as you call it. Many people who live outside 'North America' are well versed in the happenings of the US political landscape, perhaps even better than the citizens themselves.
If you're very observant, you'll notice that Joe Biden is actually not fit to be a president. At best he's going to be a puppet president. Kamala Harris is the target person, and it's only a matter of time before he's replaced with her for whatever reason they choose to make the public believe. It's all a game of chess.
Please tell him/her, living in America does not mean you are in the White House
Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2020
mployer:

In America a president is not impeached to leave office he is removed why is Trump still in power after he was impeached

There is no impeachment that will remove Biden believe Suleiman at your own peril.
Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:32am On Dec 31, 2020
naijapips04:
No way this fluke won the election.

Yes he did with 81 million votes the highest in American history
Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:36am On Dec 31, 2020
thesicilian:

Biden was born with a stutter so he has speech impairment this is not the first time so what is your problem?How is he not fit to be president are you his doctor?do you have his medical report so on what basis are you saying that?the man has experience in government and politics for over 30 years much more experienced than the current disaster leaving the white house very soon.He is a puppet president because you are who?all what you are saying is happening in your head Biden will be president he does well he gets another term if he does not resign or die before then.If Kamala takes office no qualms it is none of your business
Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2020
Ejima1:
US President elect Joe Biden calls Vice president elect Kamala Harris president elect

No one is above mistake but when it has to do with a high profile and the type of mistake made, we are left with no option than to wonder why it’s was made.

President-elect Joe Biden made yet another verbal error Tuesday when he wrongly referred to Vice President-elect Kamala Harris as “president-elect.”

click on the link to read more
https://naijalatestrends.com/?p=432

I don't easily believe this sometimes conspiracy theorist like you take out a comment from context.
Biden has a stutter which makes him make little mistakes like this there is nothing to see here you are just looking for story where there is none shame on you
Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by thesicilian: 8:07am On Dec 31, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Biden was born with a stutter so he has speech impairment this is not the first time so what is your problem?How is he not fit to be president are you his doctor?do you have his medical report so on what basis are you saying that?the man has experience in government and politics for over 30 years much more experienced than the current disaster leaving the white house very soon.He is a puppet president because you are who?all what you are saying is happening in your head Biden will be president he does well he gets another term if he does not resign or die before then.If Kamala takes office no qualms it is none of your business
Isn't it paradoxical how you say it's none of my business while making it your business at the same time?
Anyway, you really think a 78yr old man with constant forgetfulness is the right person to rule a world superpower without being a puppet president? And how does stuttering make you refer to your junior as your senior? Do you even know what stuttering means?
Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by Simeonjoe1: 8:11am On Dec 31, 2020
thesicilian:

Same thing I was thinking, watch the democrats pounce on Biden,.... It's part of the feminist agenda

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2020
thesicilian:

Isn't it paradoxical how you say it's none of my business while making it your business at the same time?
Anyway, you really think a 78yr old man with constant forgetfulness is the right person to rule a world superpower without being a puppet president? And how does stuttering make you refer to your junior as your senior? Do you even know what stuttering means?
As long as the 78 year old has no health problem he is very fit to rule and he is not the first American president in his 70's to rule a super power.He does not have forgetfulness or dementia,stuttering is different from both.Yes I know what stuttering means he is old and makes a few mistakes if only you actually highlighted times where he immediately corrects himself and there is no where he constantly makes gaffes hsve you seen the gaffes Trump makes grin grin he is even worse but Biden supporters do not scrutinize him like you are trying to do here.Shame on you for trying to be mischievious you have no point to prove he will be a puppet or cannot rule let him enter office before you talk and let the American people be the judge of that.A president does not rule alone his vice and appointees help out where necessary so that is none of your business Trump is not coming back and the experienced man will do a lot better than him he has qualified and experienced advisers they will do fine
Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2020
Simeonjoe1:

Same thing I was thinking, watch the democrats pounce on Biden,.... It's part of the feminist agenda
Democrats pounce on Biden lol you are not okay the democrats don't attack their own so keep dreaming.
Srop bringing feminist to this argument you make no sense at all

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:21am On Dec 31, 2020
Trumpist go lament tire.

President Biden in 20 days grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by naijapips04: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Yes he did with 81 million votes the highest in American history

and you believe this? More votes than Obama, infact 20m votes more than Obama? You must be delusional.

Biden was a weak uninspiring candidate. No way he got 81m votes. The election was glaringly rigged. He underperformed obama in all aspect except for a few counties were votes were dumped in hundreds of thousands.
Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by WoundedLamb: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2020
thesicilian:

I could live anywhere, dude. In case you conveniently missed the link, I only mentioned I live in North America cause he sarcastically asked if I watched the video or had "data issues". It wasn't to gain any bearing on the "issue at hand" cause there's clearly no issue at hand. The man made a very simple mistake. Besides, his speech problem is very well known.

Let's assume there was a plan to get rid of him and make the lady the president as you posit, do you think the mere knowledge of that plan would now make him start calling her president mistakenly? How does that work? Or does the plan entail calling her by that title so often that he now mistakenly calls her that in public? Cause I don't understand how the existence of such a plan would now make him make such a mistake unless you're suggesting that's what she's normally called in private (and that would be ridiculous).

Joe was the VP of the United States for years and he has all the experience needed to be a president. You can dislike him but suggesting he is not fit to be a president is overreaching to say the least. I don't stay in the White House, I don't know what will happen tomorrow. But you also don't stay in the White House, so it's simply astonishing how you've figured out everything that will happen. Like I said, it's simply a hilarious conspiracy theory. The same theory that posited APC had plans to replace Buhari with Osinbajo.

I understand many Trump supporters are yet to come to terms with the reality on ground but the truth is, Trump has been trumped, Joe is taking over and life will go on.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by WoundedLamb: 8:47am On Dec 31, 2020
Discovery4today:

I'd like to assume you weren't following the thread.

He made a mistake. That's exactly my point. It was a mistake. Nothing more, nothing less. There's no need to come up with conspiracy theories like the guys above are doing.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2020
naijapips04:

and you believe this? More votes than Obama, infact 20m votes more than Obama? You must be delusional.

Biden was a weak uninspiring candidate. No way he got 81m votes. The election was glaringly rigged. He underperformed obama in all aspect except for a few counties were votes were dumped in hundreds of thousands.
You are the delusional one why can't Biden have more votes than Obama when the population is growing and it had a higher turnout than Obama's election.The election results have been counted and Biden got 81.2 million votes

Biden is a weak uninspring candidate to you so speak for yourself don't speak for others 81.2 million people saw differently and voted for him for different reasons.Inspirations don't translate to votes votes are counted when you come out to vote.It was rigged yet there is no proof of that not even in court so the election was rigged in your village abi?Keep quiet those counties Biden won have higher populations than what Trump won if you were intelligent you will study and find out that in some counties Trump won only 200 people voted while the ones Biden won over 2 million voted.Not all counties have equal population democratic counties are more populated but you don't know this because you cannot read but listen to lies with no facts.Do you know more than the people that conducted the elections and the judges who have all affirmed that Biden won undecided

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2020
WoundedLamb:

I mentioned I live in America cause he asked if I watched the video or had data issues. It wasn't to gain any bearing on the "issue at hand" cause there's clearly no issue at hand. The man made a very simple mistake. Besides, his speech problem is very well known.

Let's assume there was a plan to get rid of him and make the lady the president as you posit, do you think the mere knowledge of that plan would now make him start calling her president mistakenly? How does that work? Or does the plan entail calling her by that title so often that he now mistakenly calls her that in public? Cause I don't understand how the existence of such a plan would now make him make such a mistake unless you're suggesting that's what she's called in private (and that would be ridiculous).

Joe was the VP of the United States for years and he has all the experience needed to be a president. You can dislike him but suggesting he is not fit to be a president is delusional to say the least. I don't stay in the White House, I don't know what will happen tomorrow. But you also don't stay in the White House, so it's simply astonishing how you've figured out everything that will happen. Like I said, it's simply a hilarious conspiracy theory. The same theory that posited APC had plans to replace Buhari with Osinbajo.

I understand many Trump supporters are yet to come to terms with the reality on ground but the truth is, Trump has been trumped, Joe is taking over and live will go on.

God bless you.
Trump supporters are really finding it hard to accept reality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by naijapips04: 8:54am On Dec 31, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You are the delusional one why can't Biden have more votes than Obama when the population is growing and it had a higher turnout than Obama's election.The election results have been counted and Biden got 81.2 million votes

Biden is an uninspring candidate to you so speak for yourself don't speak for others 81.2 million people saw differently and voted for him for different reasons.Inspirations don't translate to votes votes are counted when you come out to vote.It was rigged yet there is no proof of that not even in court so the election was rigged in your village abi?Keep quiet those counties Biden won have higher populations than what Trump won of you were intelligent you will study and find out that in some counties Trump won only 200 people voted while the ones Biden won over 2 million voted.Not all counties have equal population democratic counties are more populated but you don't know this because you cannot read but listen to lies with no facts.Do you know more than the people that conducted the elections and the judges who have all affirmed that Biden won undecided

C'mon if he was that inspiring he wouldn't have come a very distant 3rd in the most admired persons of the year. Population of the USA didn't start growing today. Biden cannot get 20m votes more than Obama that contested less than a decade ago. Biden is no where near Obama in terms of popularity and acceptance.

Those 2m votes in those counties are the dumps, you dumbfuck. Biden cannot in all honestly get 2million votes in a county and Trump get 200 in same county. That is methodically impossible.

Biden underperformed Trump in all ramifications but received millions of dumps in democratic counties. That is why they are afraid of an election audit. I mean if you won fairly, why are you afraid of an audit?

See you on Jan 6th!
Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by etrange: 8:57am On Dec 31, 2020
Discovery4today:

That's his point actually. That it was just a mistake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela's House Abandoned After Family Failed To Pay Bills For It / Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine / Breaking - US To Send Ukraine More Advanced Long Range Air Defence Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.