Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna (40342 Views)

Bauchi Police Burst Sex Party, Arrest 20 Suspects / Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Elbinawi: 6:33am On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna

"The Police in Kaduna have arrested some youths who were behind the aborted maiden edition of a Kaduna sex party."

"The arrested youths had advertised the aborted sex party on social media platforms and it was expected to take place December 27, 2020 in an undisclosed location in the state capital."

Youth is the time of life when one is young, and often means the time between childhood and adulthood (maturity). It is also defined as "the appearance, freshness, vigor, spirit, etc., characteristic of one who is young".

As someone born and brought up in Kaduna state, I was extremely shock when I read about this Kaduna sex party. In a state ravaged by Genocide (Zaria), senseless massacres and daily brutal killings by murderous armed bandits, Youths should be thinking of how to raise funds to help the abandoned thousands of widows and orphans. Presently there are multiple camps of the Internally Displaced Person (IDP) in Kaduna state. These IDP camps are underfunded and innocent Nigerians in these camps go hungry everyday. As a youth in Kaduna state, ask yourself "What will I do to improve the quality of living of these displaced Nigerians?".

"The invitation detailed that participants, male and female, are expected to be naked as no clothes will be allowed at the venue."

"Also, the party which was slated to start at 8 pm was to last till daybreak to allow for participants who are interested in having sex during the party to do so."

The period of transition between childhood of dependency and adulthood of independence is rightly defined as youthful period. The organizers of this Kaduna sex party think the peak of human civilization is wanton sexual escapades, clothlessness and sexual Communism. No clothes are allowed in the Kaduna sex party. What differentiate these deranged savages from animals? Animals don't wear clothes and practice sexual Communism. Animals can have sex with their parents and siblings.

"The invitation card stated that interested participants would have to pay N2,000 naira (for the popular side) and N3,000 naira or N5,000 naira (for VIP) accordingly to gain entrance and must go along with condoms while STDs check was to be conducted before entrance."

Only STD check will be conducted but no check on HIV status. A party that is a sure road to the graveyard for many. Those who want to exploit the nativity of Kaduna youths by organizing this sex party will make money from this sexual Communism by destroying the moral fiber of the society. These deranged savages are enemies of the society.

Harun Elbinawi

https://www.google.com/amp/s/elbinawi./2020/12/31/re-police-arrest-organisers-of-sex-party-in-kaduna/amp/

4 Likes

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by nony43(m): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2020
Is this the problem of Nigeria?

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by grim33(m): 7:16am On Dec 31, 2020
Misplaced priorities

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Golden057(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2020
What kind of ideology is this
Imagine what they came up with, after all the insecurity and other life threatening issues over there?

How did I end up sharing the same country with this toads.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by ATEAMS: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2020
Indecent stars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by OzziOhinoyi(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2020
Na so.
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by QualityAndCool9: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2020
It is well
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Harrykn: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2020
Why?
Why?
Police why?
But why?
Olopa why?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Dpharisee: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2020
Derrylatei:
Yeye people.

May while, enjoy our cruise boat service for your vacation and relaxation with your love ones, friends and family.

Your terrible English is enough to discourage anyone from patronizing your cruise boat service undecided

crazygod:

The most important thing is the he communicated. English is not our first language
He is the communicated indeed wink

Keep promoting mediocrity and expect the country to prosper.
What stops him from seeking for help, uneducated businessmen from a certain part of the country you know engage graduates to prepare contract documents and agreements for them for a reason.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by olatade(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2020
Arrest bandits and kidnappers. Forget about small kids who want to be adventurous

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by crossfm: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle.

Watin musa no go see for gate.
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by retake89(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2020
Derrylatei:
Yeye people.

May while, enjoy our cruise boat service for your vacation and relaxation with your love ones, friends and family.

In Lagos? And what's the price range?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by kolafolabi(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2020
O Lord!
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by tofolo(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2020
And am in Kaduna and dont know about this party? how comes sad

5 Likes

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2020
Sex party in Kaduan of all places

*Singing Baba 70's hit track*

Cat dey sleep,

Rat go bite him tail,

wetin e dey finnnddd..............

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by cicikhemy(f): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2020
God please strengthen me and deliver me from the pangs of Endtime

6 Likes

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Mummymahdi(f): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2020
We don hear, deal with them, promoting nonsense

1 Like

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by ELgordo(m): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2020
Ovoko ....make them ya naaa,......
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by UncleHaba22: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2020
hehehe cool cool

but they can't track bandits

7 Likes

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by todaynewsreview: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2020
I don't think this party thing is true. This may be a design by some scammers to milk the vulnerable youths. With cases of Sharia arrest in the North, I don't think someone will ever try such. Those involve may be out to extort money.

9 Likes

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by oluwaseaun(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2020
tofolo:

Sorry, how goes?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by bigcasava1(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2020
I can see why Fulani are killing them like chic already the youth are useless

1 Like

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Mummymahdi(f): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2020
tofolo:

Ahh and the invitation flyer oll over face book oo from Xmas day
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by bigcasava1(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2020
I can see why Fulani are killing them like chicken already the youth are useless

1 Like

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Tofax: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2020
We are not begging anybody, Igbo man must be President come 2023.

Igbo leaders caution Tinubu, Jonathan, Atiku on 2023 All hopes that leaders of Southeast geopolitical zone would play as united team towards the 2023 general election cycle were shattered yesterday, when stakeholders from the zone met in Owerri

https://www.nairaland.com/6338977/not-begging-anybody-igbo-man
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by flemsy15(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2020
Arrest, collect money and release cycle
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by QualityAndBest4: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2020
Oga o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. / My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.