Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Graphic:cross River State Governor Media Aide Called Out For Brutalizing A Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic:cross River State Governor Media Aide Called Out For Brutalizing A Lady (815 Views)

FLASHBACK: In 2012, Buhari’s Social Media Aide Called Jonathan ‘bloody Sadist’ / Throwback: Reno Omokri As A Presidential Aide Called All Northerners Parasites / Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic:cross River State Governor Media Aide Called Out For Brutalizing A Lady by Discovery4today: 6:45am On Dec 31, 2020
GRAPHIC: Cross River State Governor’s media aide Hon. Aboh Solomon called out for allegedly sexually molesting and assaulting a lady
a twitter user with the name solomon valentine calls out the media aide of the governor of cross river state for allegedly brutalizing and sexually molesting a lady

he tweeted below

“She was brought to Calabar by the SA @AbohHon on the grounds that he will give her a job with cali air,He now kept her and started making sexual advances at her when she refused this is the result. This is not the first.

She has been sexually molested by her boss severely when she requested for money to enable her travel back to Lagos where her parents stay @AbohHon Hon.Aboh,Solomon attempted to kill her. The ID card belongs to the boss for reference purpose.”
CLICK ON THE LINK TO READ MORE
https://naijalatestrends.com/?p=437

Re: Graphic:cross River State Governor Media Aide Called Out For Brutalizing A Lady by dudusky007(m): 6:57am On Dec 31, 2020
See blood, all because of you 1 hmmm..you wound person like this!!! end time molester
Re: Graphic:cross River State Governor Media Aide Called Out For Brutalizing A Lady by Discovery4today: 6:59am On Dec 31, 2020
dudusky007:
See blood, all because of you 1 hmmm..you wound person like this!!! end time molester
It's horrible
Re: Graphic:cross River State Governor Media Aide Called Out For Brutalizing A Lady by illicit(m): 7:01am On Dec 31, 2020
Wahala be like media aide....
Re: Graphic:cross River State Governor Media Aide Called Out For Brutalizing A Lady by thesicilian: 7:01am On Dec 31, 2020
He should be suspended without pay until investigations are completed. And found guilty, given the appropriate punishment and the lady compensated with a good job.
Re: Graphic:cross River State Governor Media Aide Called Out For Brutalizing A Lady by matrix199(m): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2020
Till the other side of the story is heard, no jumping to conclusion
Re: Graphic:cross River State Governor Media Aide Called Out For Brutalizing A Lady by Asabe4(f): 7:06am On Dec 31, 2020
This is horrible!!
Re: Graphic:cross River State Governor Media Aide Called Out For Brutalizing A Lady by grim33(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Graphic:cross River State Governor Media Aide Called Out For Brutalizing A Lady by smoke9910(m): 7:16am On Dec 31, 2020
matrix199:
Till the other side of the story is heard, no jumping to conclusion
You're right. Let's wait for investigation to finish before passing judgment.
Re: Graphic:cross River State Governor Media Aide Called Out For Brutalizing A Lady by mosdii(m): 7:20am On Dec 31, 2020
Until both parties tell their own sides of the story, I won't believe this corroborated story.
Re: Graphic:cross River State Governor Media Aide Called Out For Brutalizing A Lady by Realtord43: 7:22am On Dec 31, 2020
I wont say a word until i hear the full gist from the aide lipsrsealed
Re: Graphic:cross River State Governor Media Aide Called Out For Brutalizing A Lady by Discovery4today: 7:57am On Dec 31, 2020
hmm
Realtord43:
I wont say a word until i hear the full gist from the aide lipsrsealed
Re: Graphic:cross River State Governor Media Aide Called Out For Brutalizing A Lady by Kzinne: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Graphic:cross River State Governor Media Aide Called Out For Brutalizing A Lady by binary01: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2020
we all know how this would end, no justice in this part of the world..
Re: Graphic:cross River State Governor Media Aide Called Out For Brutalizing A Lady by Discovery4today: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2020
hmm, i don't think so
binary01:
we all know how this would end, no justice in this part of the world..
Re: Graphic:cross River State Governor Media Aide Called Out For Brutalizing A Lady by Zooposki(f): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2020
shocked shocked angry
Re: Graphic:cross River State Governor Media Aide Called Out For Brutalizing A Lady by ifytrik(m): 10:43am On Dec 31, 2020
I fear who no fear calabar people, them like 4k more than life itself

(1) (Reply)

January 15 The Only Day Nzeogwu Is Called An Igboman / Time To Leave This Site. / Time Magazine Comes Clean About 2020 Election Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.