Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:57 PM

Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? (8786 Views)

Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Peacefullove: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Emusan:

So are we not ALL BORN OF SPIRIT?

He's very wrong. Human spirit is a person, IT DIDN'T BECOME SPIRIT PERSON.

He is right to use become , A Spirit person doesn't have flesh and blood which humans have , your idea can only means they become that Spirit person after death .

The bold means Every dead man is a Spirit person like God irrespective of either good , bad or wicked, ALL possess God's nature.

Total disgrace to Jesus statement that only what is born of spirit is spirit.

stop taking us back about Breath of life.

here come another PERSONIFICATION nonsense.

The Bible says:

1. Holy Spirit has MIND
2. Holy Spirit has WILL
3. Holy Spirit has the ability to know
4. Holy Spirit can Hear and Speak
5. Holy Spirit has emotions

The question is, can you show us A PERSON who doesn't have any of these?

A thing can be spoke of has having a persons features, this is personification . If it's not personification , Show it in the next series of reply

Where do you leave your sense Mrs

What you can't deny is that, the scripture testifies that "Holy spirit knows the MIND of God"

The same person who believed Jesus statement "My Father and I are one" isn't about one being but one line of THOUGHT.

Just continue with your delusion!

Jesus lied that no one knows the Father like he does, but here we see holy spirit having Far more knowledge of the Fathers mind than he does. holy spirit has a person simply means Jesus lied here grin

Holy spirit has a person also prove He is greater than Jesus in the Blasphemy statement, Oga do you agree ? grin I have a thread on that already

https://www.nairaland.com/3930520/trinity-son-holyspirit-greater

Already answered, stop dragging us back!

No, how can Jesus say only the Father when he knows someone else also know ? That's an outright 3D lie , the problem is the word " ONLY " . It's either Jesus lied or holy spirit is not a person.

One must be true.

Cc: Barristter07

1 Like

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Peacefullove: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
Emusan:

Jesus entrusted His Spirit to His Father, so it's left for the Father to direct the Spirit to where He wants.

This is one stupid theory, That means the Father has started judgement , deciding where each person will go based on their behavior . Is there any need for a final judgement again if this your idea is true ? Final judgement means God mADE a mistake in his first judgement !

Denying the Bible teaching to save doctrine just keep pushing you into holes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Emusan(m): 9:33am On Jan 15, 2021
Peacefullove:

He is right to use become , A Spirit person doesn't have flesh and blood which humans have , your idea can only means they become that Spirit person after death .

The bold means Every dead man is a Spirit person like God irrespective of either good , bad or wicked, ALL possess God's nature.

Total disgrace to Jesus statement that only what is born of spirit is spirit.

The spirit of man is A PERSON that's why the spirit can KNOW

Holy Spirit is a person that's why Holy Spirit has the ability of KNOWING.

A thing can be spoke of has having a persons features, this is personification . If it's not personification , Show it in the next series of reply

These are from the scripture:

1. Holy Spirit has MIND
2. Holy Spirit has emotions
3. Holy Spirit has will
4. Holy Spirit has ability OF KNOWING

For the last time

Tell us a PERSON who doesn't have all these!!!

Jesus lied that no one knows the Father like he does, but here we see holy spirit having Far more knowledge of the Fathers mind than he does. holy spirit has a person simply means Jesus lied here grin

Holy spirit has a person also prove He is greater than Jesus in the Blasphemy statement, Oga do you agree ? grin I have a thread on that already

https://www.nairaland.com/3930520/trinity-son-holyspirit-greater

No, how can Jesus say only the Father when he knows someone else also know ? That's an outright 3D lie , the problem is the word " ONLY " . It's either Jesus lied or holy spirit is not a person.

One must be true.

I'm still waiting for you to deny that Holy Spirit doesn't know the mind of the Father.

1 Like

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Emusan(m): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2021
Peacefullove:

This is one stupid theory, That means the Father has started judgement , deciding where each person will go based on their behavior . Is there any need for a final judgement again if this your idea is true ? Final judgement means God mADE a mistake in his first judgement !

Denying the Bible teaching to save doctrine just keep pushing you into holes.

Olodo....

At death people either go to Hell or Abraham Bossom which is before final judgement.

At final judgment, both HELL will be thrown into lake of fire.

Stop being brainwashed by those 8 men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Peacefullove: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2021
Emusan:

Olodo....

At death people either go to Hell or Abraham Bossom which is before final judgement.

At final judgment, both HELL will be thrown into lake of fire.

Stop being brainwashed by those 8 men

Very stupid analysis .

You earlier said Spirit person return to the Father and he will direct it to where he wants it , which is hell or Abraham bossom for the wicked, A Judgement has occured here.

Here is what you don't know , Hell will release those in it and names will be Cross checked again . Signifying if ECC 12:7 was a reference to your spirit person getting judged, it means God MADE AN ERROR Calling for the need to cross check.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Peacefullove: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2021
Cc: Barristter07 , here is a dogmatic approach to matters . He has get himself entangled to the point he can no longer sustain the lies.

Emusan:

The spirit of man is A PERSON that's why the spirit can KNOW

Holy Spirit is a person that's why Holy Spirit has the ability of KNOWING.

A spirit person doesn't have flesh and blood. Spirit of man can't be a person !!!

This is why I said Barristter07 is right to use become , And the gravity of that become is that wicked people are God's nature and they are born agains , what is born of spirit is Spirit.

These are from the scripture:

1. Holy Spirit has MIND
2. Holy Spirit has emotions
3. Holy Spirit has will
4. Holy Spirit has ability OF KNOWING

For the last time

Tell us a PERSON who doesn't have all these!!!

I'm still waiting for you to deny that Holy Spirit doesn't know the mind of the Father.

Matt 24:36- if holy spirit is a person that knows, Jesus lied Only the Father knows. Is it Jesus that lies or Holy spirit is not a person ? Emusan grin grin uppercut

Blasphemy statement: if holy spirit is a person, Tht means he is greater than Jesus , I put that to you like Barristter07 did.

Thirdly, Jesus said no one knows the Father like the son, this is a pure lie, if holy spirit is a person, it has Far more knowledge of the Father than Jesus himself.

Deal with this , this are my proves for stating that a thing can be personified.

1 Like

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Janosky: 12:19am On Jan 16, 2021
Ubenedictus:

see as you take put yourself for trouble.

Yes in Greek, Spirit has a neuter gender, but he is the interesting thing, In the new testament particularly in the Johanine text, the MASCULINE gender is used to denote Holy Spirit not the neuter gender.

John 16:13-16

But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you. 15 All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will receive from me what he will make known to you.”

so even those spirit has a neuter gender John went out of his way to give him a masculine gender so that someone like you will have no argument to bring.

in Greek this is what was written
ὅταν δὲ ἔλθῃ ἐκεῖνος, τὸ Πνεῦμα τῆς ἀληθείας, ὁδηγήσει ὑμᾶς εἰς τὴν ἀλήθειαν πᾶσαν· οὐ γὰρ λαλήσει ἀφ’ ἑαυτοῦ, ἀλλ’ ὅσα ἀκούει λαλήσει, καὶ τὰ ἐρχόμενα ἀναγγελεῖ ὑμῖν.

grin grin
No ,not at all, Bros.... cheesy

John 16:7, 14:26, 15:26 "Paraclete" is masculine "he" in Greek, (holy spirit personified as Advocate, Counsellor).
Holy spirit is ALWAYS neuter gender. (Itself, Romans 8:16,26 KJV..).

In the old testament, Exodus 31:18 holy spirit is finger of God.
Do you know you to know more than Jesus Christ who repeated the same time tested truth in Luke 11:20 . Matth12:28? grin cheesy.
Since the finger of God is a person to you, the eyes & ears of God are persons too, in your summation..
Bros, no dey DECEIVE yourself.
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:19am On Jan 16, 2021
Janosky:

LIAR grin grin

John 16:7, 14:26, 15:26 "Paraclete" is masculine "he" in Greek, (personified as Advocate, Counsellor).

Do you know you don't know more than Jesus Christ who repeated the same time tested truth in Luke 11:20 . Matth12:28? grin cheesy.
Since the finger of God is a person to you, the eyes & ears of God are persons too, in your summation..
personally i hate it when someone shows that he cannot learn. ignorance is not a problem but when a person refuses to learn it is just sad.

in John 16:13-16 , John went on to refer to the Holy Spirit as a HE masculine even though in greek spirit has the neuter gender.

I even went to the trouble of giving you the greek text yet you decided to be stubborn in ignorance and called me a liar over something you clearly do not know.

now try and learn something.

ὅταν δὲ ἔλθῃ ἐκεῖνος, τὸ Πνεῦμα τῆς ἀληθείας, ὁδηγήσει ὑμᾶς εἰς τὴν ἀλήθειαν πᾶσαν· οὐ γὰρ λαλήσει ἀφ’ ἑαυτοῦ, ἀλλ’ ὅσα ἀκούει λαλήσει, καὶ τὰ ἐρχόμενα ἀναγγελεῖ ὑμῖν.

then first word there is ὅταν translated as when, the fourth word there is ἐκεῖνος, and it is translated as He with the masculine gender,

that sentence reads thus:

when however might have come HE the Spirit of truth He will guide you into the truth all....

All that masculine he which i emphasize comes directly from the original Greek, the Holy Spirit is addressed in Masculine third person singular by Jesus himself. And as u can see I am not talking about Paraclete.

2 Likes

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23am On Jan 16, 2021
When two persons are debating over who knows another person better going by letters will never help in establishing the truth of the matter. The best way to resolve the issue is providing evidence.
Your friend is saying this so called Holy Spirit is not a person but a force just like the wind that can push other things here and there, you are saying the subject is a person on his own.
Instead of arguing endlessly on letters of the scriptures why not present the evidence of Mr Holy Spirit's presence?
This will help your audience, think of a blind man denying the existence of the sun simply because he can't see it, will taking him under the hotness end his doubt? smiley

Ubenedictus:

personally i hate it when someone shows that he cannot learn. ignorance is not a problem but when a person refuses to learn it is just sad.
in John 16:13-16 , John went on to refer to the Holy Spirit as a HE masculine even though in greek spirit has the neuter gender.
I even went to the trouble of giving you the greek text yet you decided to be stubborn in ignorance and called me a liar over something you clearly do not know.
then first word there is ὅταν translated as when, the fourth word there is ἐκεῖνος, and it is translated as He with the masculine gender,
when however might have come HE the Spirit of truth He will guide you into the truth all....
All that masculine he which i emphasize comes directly from the original Greek, the Holy Spirit is addressed in Masculine third person singular by Jesus himself. And as u can see I am not talking about Paraclete.
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Emusan(m): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2021
Peacefullove:
Very stupid analysis.

Very idiotic opinion.

You earlier said Spirit person return to the Father and he will direct it to where he wants it , which is hell or Abraham bossom for the wicked, A Judgement has occured here.

Where did I say SPIRIT PERSON?

Lying liar JWs like your father the Devil.

Here is what you don't know , Hell will release those in it and names will be Cross checked again . Signifying if ECC 12:7 was a reference to your spirit person getting judged, it means God MADE AN ERROR Calling for the need to cross check.

Where did I say again that SPIRIT PERSON GETTING JUDGED

The lies your father the Devil has bestowed on you people are really making him proud.

I'm waiting for the answers to my questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Emusan(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin
No ,not at all, Bros.... cheesy

Not at waiting

Can't you see how your lying mouth being exposed by yourself here?

John 16:7, 14:26, 15:26 "Paraclete" is masculine "he" in Greek, (holy spirit personified as Advocate, Counsellor).

So Paraclete which is also Holy Spirit title is masculine, It's like God is using Bible to confuse us.

PERSONIFICATION the word the 8 men have been using to deceive you people.

1. Holy Spirit has MIND....to JWs lying liar, that's a personification.
2. Holy Spirit has emotions...to JWs lying liar, that's a personification.
3. Holy Spirit has the ability of KNOWING....to JWs lying liar, that's a personification.
4. Holy Spirit has WILL...to JWs lying liar, that's a personification.
5. Holy Spirit will only SPEAK what HE HEARS...which is communication between two persons...to JWs lying liar, it's just a personification.

Then ask the lying liar JWs, in what way do you expect Scripture to have introduced Holy Spirit as a PERSON than what we have above?

They will go mute.

Do you know you to know more than Jesus Christ who repeated the same time tested truth in Luke 11:20 . Matth12:28? grin cheesy.

What you don't know is, in Greek the word SPIRIT is always in the neuter gender.

For instance, when Christ says "God is a spirit" the word "spirit" there is in neuter gender. Yet you won't say God isn't a person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
When two persons are debating over who knows another person better going by letters will never help in establishing the truth of the matter. The best way to resolve the issue is providing evidence.
Your friend is saying this so called Holy Spirit is not a person but a force just like the wind that can push other things here and there, you are saying the subject is a person on his own.
Instead of arguing endlessly on letters of the scriptures why not present the evidence of Mr Holy Spirit's presence?
This will help your audience, think of a blind man denying the existence of the sun simply because he can't see it, will taking him under the hotness end his doubt? smiley

the evidence i have provided is the word of God. if you are not satisfied with that sorry.
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Janosky: 11:51am On Jan 16, 2021
Ubenedictus:

Bros, your claim is SPURIOUS..
Does Jesus mean that the finger of God is a person? cheesy grin
Personification abounds in the Bible & in statements of Jesus Christ.

There is no text in the NT (New Testament) that clearly or even probably affirms the personality of the Holy Spirit through the route of Greek grammar"
- Daniel B. Wallace, Trinity believer & Greek Scholar.
Bros, do you know Greek Scholarship more than Daniel B. Wallace & others like him ?
grin cheesy grin

Janosky is ignorant to you, Daniel B. Wallace is not.
Many Trinity believers & Greek Scholars (people wey know Greek language more than Ubenedictus) countered your claim,Bros.

Bros, do you need to be reminded Jesus reference to holy spirit started in John 14:26 & 15:26 ,16:7 ?
Holy spirit is personified as "Paraclete" (Greek masculine pronoun).
Many Greek Scholars says your claim na wrong attache grin cheesy grin cheesy

Bros, juxtapose Luke 7:35 & John 16:13, your claim is akin to saying because @ Luke 7:35, Jesus says that "Wisdom is vindicated by all her children" ( Greek feminine pronoun) therefore Wisdom is a person grin grin grin grin
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Janosky: 11:59am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Janosky: 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ubenedictus:

the evidence i have provided is the word of God. if you are not satisfied with that sorry.
The strong Evidence is....
"There is no text in the NT that clearly or even probably affirms the personality of the Holy Spirit through the route of Greek grammar."
Bros, kpele grin cheesy
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Janosky: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
Emusan:

Not at waiting

Can't you see how your lying mouth being exposed by yourself here?

So Paraclete which is also Holy Spirit title is masculine, It's like God is using Bible to confuse us.

PERSONIFICATION the word the 8 men have been using to deceive you people.

3. Holy Spirit has the ability of KNOWING....to JWs lying liar, that's a personification.
5. Holy Spirit will only SPEAK what HE HEARS...which is communication between two persons...to JWs lying liar, it's just a personification.

Then ask the lying liar JWs, in what way do you expect Scripture to have introduced Holy Spirit as a PERSON than what we have above?

They will go mute.

What you don't know is, in Greek the word SPIRIT is always in the neuter gender.

For instance, when Christ says "God is a spirit" the word "spirit" there is in neuter gender. Yet you won't say God isn't a person.

Emusan LIENUS wants the Bible to say what he wants by fire by force ....
In what way do you expect Jesus to say "Wisdom is vindicated by all her children?" grin cheesy

In your Bible God had one on one convo with Jesus, with Moses etc, I challenge you to state any one on one convo between holy spirit and another person grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Peacefullove: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Emusan:

Very idiotic opinion.
Where did I say SPIRIT PERSON?

Lying liar JWs like your father the Devil.

" Human spirit is a person " Emusan

Unless it's not a person. If human Spirit in him is a person, there is no way it can have flesh and blood like humans do . The logical conclusion is human spirit is the breath of life.

The lies your father the Devil has bestowed on you people are really making him proud.

I'm waiting for the answers to my questions.

Father decide where it will go . That's judgement, what else is it ? U can't play games here.

On what basis are some directed to hell and others to heaven ? A judgement has occured neccesitating that the final judgement reveal the Father made errors and mistakes in the first judgement.
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Ubenedictus(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
Janosky:
Bros, your claim is SPURIOUS..
Does Jesus mean that the finger of God is a person? cheesy grin
Personification abounds in the Bible & in statements of Jesus Christ.

There is no text in the NT (New Testament) that clearly or even probably affirms the personality of the Holy Spirit through the route of Greek grammar"
- Daniel B. Wallace, Trinity believer & Greek Scholar.
Bros, do you know Greek Scholarship more than Daniel B. Wallace & others like him ?
grin cheesy grin

Janosky is ignorant to you, Daniel B. Wallace is not.
Many Trinity believers & Greek Scholars (people wey know Greek language more than Ubenedictus) countered your claim,Bros.

Bros, do you need to be reminded Jesus reference to holy spirit started in John 14:26 & 15:26 ,16:7 ?
Holy spirit is personified as "Paraclete" (Greek masculine pronoun).
Many Greek Scholars says your claim na wrong attache grin cheesy grin cheesy

Bros, juxtapose Luke 7:35 & John 16:13, your claim is akin to saying because @ Luke 7:35, Jesus says that "Wisdom is vindicated by all her children" ( Greek feminine pronoun) therefore Wisdom is a person grin grin grin grin

you can quote wallace B. Daniel. I dont need to quote anybody, sorry I dont even know the guy whether he is a lady or a guy.
What i quoted is simple scripture as it is written.

If you decide to use Wallace to invalidate what scripture says then that only reminds me of what the bible says "making the word of God of no effect through your tradition which you have handed down."

you will look for anything and anybody to create and further your agenda, first you decided to call the catholic encyclopedia as your authority whereas you removed the context, then you have brought Daniel B. Wallace as a way to escape from the fact that Jesus said the Holy Spirit is a person, and went against the normal rules of grammar to ascribe to him masculine personality.

All to escape from engaging with the word of God
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Ubenedictus(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
Janosky:

The strong Evidence is....
"There is no text in the NT that clearly or even probably affirms the personality of the Holy Spirit through the route of Greek grammar."
Bros, kpele grin cheesy
so that ranks above the word of God spoken in JOhn 16:13-16
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Emusan(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Janosky:
[b]Emusan LIENUS wants the Bible to say what he wants by fire by force ....

Emusan isn't like your demonic organization that personally wrote her own version of the Bible in other to continue to deceive you people

All these are from the scripture

In what way do you expect Jesus to say "Wisdom is vindicated by all her children?" grin cheesy

Wisdom was mentioned to have had children ONCE

Holy Spirit was said to have MIND, TO KNOW, TO SPEAK, TO HEAR, HAVING WILL

The question still remains, can you tell us a person who DOESN'T HAVE ALL THESE?

In your Bible God had one on one convo with Jesus, with Moses etc, I challenge you to state any one on one convo between holy spirit and another person grin cheesy grin cheesy[/b]

Holy spirit speaks with Paul and prophets of Old.
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Emusan(m): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Peacefullove:
[s]" Human spirit is a person " Emusan

Unless it's not a person. If human Spirit in him is a person, there is no way it can have flesh and blood like humans do. The logical conclusion is human spirit is the breath of life.[/s]

So I didn't say SPIRIT PERSON but just from your twisted lying mouth.

@bold...
You're confused!

[s]Father decide where it will go . That's judgement, what else is it ? U can't play games here.

On what basis are some directed to hell and others to heaven ? A judgement has occured neccesitating that the final judgement reveal the Father made errors and mistakes in the first judgement.[/s]

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Peacefullove: 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Emusan:

So I didn't say SPIRIT PERSON but just from your twisted lying mouth.

@bold...
You're confused!

Spirit thing right ?

Barristter07 your friend is now denying spirit is a person grin

Father deciding where each spirit goes is what ?

Truly u don't have any sense grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Janosky: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ubenedictus:
you can quote wallace B. Daniel. I dont need to quote anybody, sorry I dont even know the guy whether he is a lady or a guy.
What i quoted is simple scripture as it is written.

If you decide to use Wallace to invalidate what scripture says then that only reminds me of what the bible says "making the word of God of no effect through your tradition which you have handed down."

you will look for anything and anybody to create and further your agenda, first you decided to call the catholic encyclopedia as your authority whereas you removed the context, then you have brought Daniel B. Wallace as a way to escape from the fact that Jesus said the Holy Spirit is a person, and went against the normal rules of grammar to ascribe to him masculine personality.

All to escape from engaging with the word of God
Evidence 1..
the Bible, Luke 7:35 is wisdom a person?
Luke 11:20, is finger of God a person?
John 16:13, Jesus says your claim is spurious.. grin cheesy

Evidence 2...
I never changed anything, Bros..
New Catholic Encyclopedia said any attribution of emotion or intellectual activity (speaking, dwelling etc ,in the new testament as well as the old testament) to the holy spirit is not, I repeat is NOT a justification for Ubenedictus claim..
Bros, you no read am ?
Your Catholic Church publication writing 2 contradictory statements on the same subject matter raises a red flag about the validity of your claim.

Evidence 3.. Greek scholars
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Emusan(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
Peacefullove:
Spirit thing right ?

Barristter07 your friend is now denying spirit is a person grin

So you know what I said is SPIRIT IS A PERSON but decided to lie like your organization has taught you.

Father deciding where each spirit goes is what ?

Truly u don't have any sense grin

have you pick your sense from the 8 men walldrope?

Lying liar JWs.

Just provide where I said SPIRIT PERSON ARE BEING JUDGED.
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Peacefullove: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
Emusan:

So you know what I said is SPIRIT IS A PERSON but decided to lie like your organization has taught you.

That's a Spirit person. In that case , humans won't be flesh and blood , you are so WRONG. In capital letters .

have you pick your sense from the 8 men walldrope?

Lying liar JWs.

Just provide where I said SPIRIT PERSON ARE BEING JUDGED.
Judgement is a decision, For you to say the Father Decides, that's a decision. If it's not judgement, then on what basis are some going to hell and others to heaven ?

This is bigger than u can handle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Janosky: 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ubenedictus:
so that ranks above the word of God spoken in JOhn 16:13-16

Luke 7:35 and John 16:13-16, both statements of Jesus Christ..
When you resort to cherry pick on John 16:13-16, Jesus Christ himself at Luke 7:35 renders your claim invalid
Bros kpele cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Emusan(m): 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Peacefullove:
That's a Spirit person. In that case , humans won't be flesh and blood , you are so WRONG. In capital letters.

You're 10x WRONG in both in capital and small letters.

[s]Judgement is a decision, For you to say the Father Decides, that's a decision. If it's not judgement, then on what basis are some going to hell and others to heaven ?[/s]

My point is, is your own interjection which makes you a liar.

You can ask question on what I said not to interject your own stupid lies into my statement.

This is bigger than u can handle

Says the lying liar JWs!
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Peacefullove: 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
Emusan:

You can ask question on what I said not to interject your own stupid lies into my statement.

Says the lying liar JWs!

In short you are just empty, Dragging it up and down that spirit of man is a person. No text ever said God is a Spirit person. The word person wasn't added to John 4:24 . But because God is a Spirit and a person. Then he is a Spirit person.

You idiot is arguing against the word " Spirit person " but can boldly declare human spirit as a person. If it's " Spirit " and a " person " what does that make it ?

The point u can't deal with is making human spirit a person will means humans don't have flesh and bones.

The second point even reveal how illogical you are , You said Father decide where each spirit goes , concept of Judgment. Seeing u are outplayed as that would make God someone u made errors , u turn everything into game of words. It's beautiful seeing you end up like this. So good .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Barristter07: 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Peacefullove:
Cc: Barristter07 , here is a dogmatic approach to matters . He has get himself entangled to the point he can no longer sustain the lies.

A spirit person doesn't have flesh and blood. Spirit of man can't be a person !!!

This is why I said Barristter07 is right to use become , And the gravity of that become is that wicked people are God's nature and they are born agains , what is born of spirit is Spirit.

Matt 24:36- if holy spirit is a person that knows, Jesus lied Only the Father knows. Is it Jesus that lies or Holy spirit is not a person ? Emusan grin grin uppercut

Blasphemy statement: if holy spirit is a person, Tht means he is greater than Jesus , I put that to you like Barristter07 did.

Thirdly, Jesus said no one knows the Father like the son, this is a pure lie, if holy spirit is a person, it has Far more knowledge of the Father than Jesus himself.

Deal with this , this are my proves for stating that a thing can be personified.

Bravo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Barristter07: 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Emusan:

Says the lying liar JWs!

You could have made the explanation if you have any grin Breeze don blow , fowl yansh yaff open . O ma se o

Explain what you meant by spirit is a person if you don't mean spirit person ? I like a point by peacefullove, the word person was never added to John 4:24, all we find there is Spirit. Is anyone wrong to add " person " ??

Father deciding where each spirit goes is what , if it isn't Judgement ? On what basis are some in hell and others in heaven . If this is not judgement, tell this thread , what it is ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by Ubenedictus(m): 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
Janosky:

Luke 7:35 and John 16:13-16, both statements of Jesus Christ..
When you resort to cherry pick on John 16:13-16, Jesus Christ himself at Luke 7:35 renders your claim invalid
Bros kpele cheesy grin cheesy

you have conditioned your mind not to learn to that you can hold to what the watch tower told you.

I can't help you sorry. bye, bye
Re: Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
So there is no PEACE amongst the adherents of the word of your god? James 2:18-26
Then what makes the word of your God more efficient than the words of other Gods? 1Corinthians 8:5
Well i've not noticed anyone providing the word of Satan on this thread, everyone has been quoting and citing just one book (Bible) yet there is CONTRADICTIONS. That's why i asked for something visible! Matthew 5:13-16 wink

Ubenedictus:

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

I Have Never Fallen Under The Anointing- Why? / Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother / How To Present Your Body A Living Sacrifice As A Christian - Feedmejesus

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.