Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Who Is The Father? (God) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Father? (God) (111 Views)

⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead / The Lord Jesus Christ Is The Father (god Almighty) / The Father God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Father? (God) by bingbagbo(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2020
Luke 10:22-24

[22] All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, and who the Father is except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him. ”

[23]Then He turned to His disciples and said privately, “Blessed are the eyes which see the things you see;

[24]for I tell you that many prophets and kings have desired to see what you see, and have not seen it, and to hear what you hear, and have not heard it. ”

The above is for the wise only!

Amen.

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Every Day Of This Year Will Be Better Than Last Year. / Pastor Brenda Todd Message / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, January 5, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.