Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? (50097 Views)

What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2023 ? / What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? / Look At This!!! Easy Business You Can Do Legally To Be Financially Free In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by RedPhoenix: 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
fowlyansh181:
do you want to record more voice? You can call and record more.. so called mr 50,000 plantain tree .. a potential ticking time bomb waiting to blow on unsuspecting folks..

I've recorded your voice.

And if things escalate beyond this. I won't listen to old people kneeling to beg and say sorry

I don talk my own.

Na my Lane I dey jeje. I didn't cross anyone's long nor done anyone any wrong.

I don talk my own. If you want a war. I will give it to you. And when it starts I won't hear sorry..
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by fowlyansh181(m): 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
RedPhoenix:

I've recorded your voice.

And if things escalate beyond this. I won't listen to old people kneeling to beg and say sorry

I don talk my own.

Na my Lane I dey jeje. I didn't cross anyone's long nor done anyone any wrong.

I don talk my own. If you want a war. I will give it to you. And when it starts I won't hear sorry..
you too make noise , .. from morning till now you are still on this talk no action.. bye..

1 Like

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by alexvatt(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Bro i wan ask.

Which is better in your opinion, for someone that has like 9m.

Leave it in the bank for the interest or invest in stock?

It's money i got from Bet9ja in early December. What do you advise please.

Candid advice
Invest N5m in Binary Options Trading, and be making profit of N250,000 every month. Guarantee. WhatsApp me for details.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by RedPhoenix: 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
fowlyansh181:
you too make noise , .. from morning till now you are still on this no action.. bye..

I thought you were a man and could fight a war. Why do you keep byeing

You could have taken it up and if people who knew you before don't sigh and shake their heads at what would become of you then I'm not a man.i swear down

I am waiting. Bring it on. Coward.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by senatepresido: 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
blinking001:
Forex Petrol business.
how do I start a petrol business? will 100,000 be enough to start up?
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Synord(m): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
NobleDeSage001:
Hello @Synord, you have done a great job to write glowingly about Affiliate marketing. Truly, Affiliate marketing can be very rewarding if you only you can solve the problem of traffic.

I understand what you are doing with Nairaland currently. But then, I would like to know if you have tried Facebook ad campaign? Have you got your landing page set up already?

Thanks

Not yet . I work actively with WhatsApp Ads Campaign and I will start Facebook ads campaign actively this year . Yes I have a landing page set up.

Easymarket.com.ng
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by chrisbizplanner: 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
Any link to learn it ?

Sysdatek:
Better learn how to trade on binance and other stocks

That's your ticket out of struggle if you deducate time

You can also learn copy trading of stocks

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by NobleDeSage001: 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Synord:

Not yet . I work actively with WhatsApp Ads Campaign and I will start Facebook ads campaign actively this year . Yes I have a landing page set up.

Easymarket.com.ng

I am really impressed with what you are doing.
No doubt, you are getting significant traffic from your organic method so far.

I tried it but it's not working out. So, I am gearing towards Facebook ad campaign or native ad campaign. Native ad campaign is cool in the sense that you don't have to worry about getting rejected or banned. But then, it's ROI is not encouraging compared to Facebook or Google ads.

My major challenge is just traffic.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by alexvatt(m): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
Le2money:
How can we share Contact please

Hello Le2money. Zero Eight Zero Two Five Three Six Seven Five Seven Four. is my phone number. WhatsApp me.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Shopatcandice(f): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
Sermwell:

Don't invest in chymall please!! This is a glorified ponzi scheme!! I know you won't listen sha!!

What is your definition of ponzi?

Tell us how and why chymall is a glorified ponzi?
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Atm99(m): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
Synord:
The year 2020 has been a turbulent year for many . The Outbreak of the Corona virus and it’s resultant lockdown, EndSars Protests in Nigeria and unfavorable government policies like increase in tax and border closure among many other obstacles crippled many thriving businesses and companies .

A lot of brands and companies had to downsize their workforce , slash salaries , reduce working budget , increase prices for their products and services and put in stringent measures in a bid to stay afloat in a very bad economy situation which was the case in 2020.

As the year comes to an end on this day , Many individuals have learnt a lot as regards planning , savings and investment from this year . Most people have realized the need for multiple sources of income and not to totally rely on white collar jobs .

In this thread , we are seeking to know what type of business and investment should a person who wants to be financially independent go for in 2021 ? A legal one that is acceptable to our rules and regulations .

If you have a business idea , you can share and seek opinions or even get someone that is ready to partner with you . You can never say .

Wishing all Nairalanders a prosperous new year in advance
start a network marketing business. Call 07083181701 for more information
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Synord(m): 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
NobleDeSage001:

I am really impressed with what you are doing.
No doubt, you are getting significant traffic from your organic method so far.

I tried it but it's not working out. So, I am gearing towards Facebook ad campaign or native ad campaign. Native ad campaign is cool in the sense that you don't have to worry about getting rejected or banned. But then, it's ROI is not encouraging compared to Facebook or Google ads.

My major challenge is just traffic.

Traffic is the major drive force of digital marketing as you know . Native Ad campaigns are very good too. This article on it I read few months ago helped me a lot .

https://joinative.com/native-advertising-examples

Facebook ad campaign is the the Bruce almighty when it comes to marketing in Nigeria but with native ads , WhatsApp ads even telegram , one can still achieve a lot .
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by nonut: 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Le2money:
How real is this because a lot will gather such and run with it ....I'm not calling u a scam oo but u know this is Nigeria

Don't try it, if you do, you'll regret it.
He'll deliver the money for like the first 3 months and then come up with one nonsense about bad economy.

1 Like

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by RedPhoenix: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
nonut:

He'll deliver the money for like the first 3 months and then come up with one nonsense about bad economy.

Let's stop being an obstruction in people's path

Can you substantiate this claim please?

Do you know the business. Have the business blueprint to judge it a failure without having specifics?
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by NobleDeSage001: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
Synord:

Traffic is the major drive force of digital marketing as you know . Native Ad campaigns are very good too. This article on it I read few months ago helped me a lot .

https://joinative.com/native-advertising-examples

Facebook ad campaign is the the Bruce almighty when it comes to marketing in Nigeria but with native ads , WhatsApp ads even telegram , one can still achieve a lot .

Thank you very much. Let me check it out.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by fergieboy: 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Le2money:
How can we share Contact please

Run o

2 Likes

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by alexvatt(m): 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
nonut:

Ha! why are you so wicked? where did I delivered for 3 months, and came up with excuses of bad economy? Why blackmailing me out of jealousy? I'm not a Ponzi schemer. and I will never be. I'm real. Very Guarantee.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by alexvatt(m): 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
fergieboy:
Run o
Lol, I'm real ok. I'm not a scammer.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by nonut: 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
RedPhoenix:

Let's stop being an obstruction in people's path

Can you substantiate this claim please?

Do you know the business. Have the business blueprint to judge it a failure without having specifics?
No one is being an obstruction in anyone's path.
If he could earn that much including his own gain, why hasn't he sourced for the money through other means?
Sometime ago, I had a business idea which I knew would make returns for me.
I sourced for the money in every way possible, because I knew it was a gold mine.
I got the money(not as much as wanted) but I started with it, and it paid off.
The business he's proposing, has probably got a 50-50 chance of success, so he doesn't want to risk it with his own money.
He needs someone else's money to gamble with.

2 Likes

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Ifesinachi22(m): 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
Le2money:
Bro, nothing is guarantee in this country....keep ur money In bank and be flexing with the little monthly return while u take ur time to look for a better way to leave this country.....u can try Masters abroad (better country oo) . Do research before jumping into it Cha

Thanks dear. I will go with your opinion. My dream Country is America. That money is not enough
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by automantle: 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
Sysdatek:
Better learn how to trade on binance and other stocks

That's your ticket out of struggle if you deducate time

You can also learn copy trading of stocks

Please send me a mail, I need you to teach me. Maybe through Whataspp or better still I meet you at cool place. Am ready to pay 5k for 1hr
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by RedPhoenix: 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
nonut:

No one is being an obstruction in anyone's path.
If he could earn that much including his own gain, why hasn't he sourced for the money through other means?
Sometime ago, I had a business idea which I knew would make returns for me.
I sourced for the money in every way possible, because I knew it was a gold mine.
I got the money(not as much as wanted) but I started with it, and it paid off.
The business he's proposing, has probably got a 50-50 chance of success, so he doesn't want to risk it with his own money.
He needs someone else's money to gamble with.

Speculations. And speculations

Chai. Nigerians and negativity sha

When your time of need come, May the same be done to you, so you'll understand how it feels then.

Pull him down syndrome. Smh
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Rawblings(m): 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
My friend. The owner of RabbiFx
eagleonearth:
who pays 20%, I wanna join
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Rawblings(m): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
With 5m, we can give you consistent 1m monthly. You sign an MOU with us or you can visit us in Imo State.
Le2money:
How real is this because a lot will gather such and run with it ....I'm not calling u a scam oo but u know this is Nigeria

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Onyije1(m): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
Forex trading is the new oil now.
Do you know that South Africans Singaporians and lot of people don't do 9_ 5 again but staying at the comfort of thier homes and picking trades for themselves.
Now I want to be truthful to the core; Forex is not easy to learn but if you are patient enough to learn it, it will be very easy for you.You can't learn Forex by attending one or two seminars.It is a 21st century skill that takes time to build.
I can't tell you that it took me one year to master forex and by grace of God I am a consistent trader now

PRICE ACTION
RISK MANAGEMENT
MARKET PSYCHOLOGY
Above are what you need to be consistent.
Let me break it down further

Beginners class
1 introduction to forex
2fundametal and technical analysis
3 market orders

Intermediate
1 support and resistance
Channels
Demand and supply
Market structures
Chart patterns

Advance class
Harmornic patterns
Elliot wave
Multiple timeframe analysis
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by nonut: 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
RedPhoenix:

Speculations. And speculations

Chai. Nigerians and negativity sha

When your time of need come, May the same be done to you, so you'll understand how it feels then.

Pull him down syndrome. Smh
Go and chill jare.
The guy in question is even into binary option or whatever they call it.
Very volatile and not consistent.
You may not be a scammer, but you're not to be trusted.
You invest in business you'll never use your personal funds to do.
You gamble with other people's hard earned cash and when it goes south, you'll be the first to shout and wail about how much you lost, when in reality, you lost little or nothing.
I pity guys who would give you their hard earned money.
Le2money, go ahead and give them your money, na you go cry las las.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by RedPhoenix: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
nonut:

Go and chill jare.
The guy in question is even into binary option or whatever they call it.
Very volatile and not consistent.
You may not be a scammer, but you're not to be trusted.
You invest in business you'll never use your personal funds to do.
You gamble with other people's hard earned cash and when it goes south, you'll be the first to shout and wail about how much you lost, when in reality, you lost little or nothing.
I pity guys who would give you their hard earned money.
Le2money, go ahead and give them your money, na you go cry las las.

Let's be mature and chill is what I'm saying. Ma lie. Na fraud blocks people's businesses

My First 1 MILLION. First 5 M. It's human beings like this on the forum that helped me in achieving it. They made atleast 100% before we parted ways. We've had good and bad games. Doesn't mean things will necessarily fail

Some openings in life is for experience and long term relationships not for profits.

The culture of we saying things will fail is all shades of wrong. My sisters neighbor, next compound built four houses with FOREX money. The buildings he has today now no be joke.

He a personal person so I know. There are many such people. To label people's hustle fraud and all sorts is all shades of wrong.

It's a new year. Let's do better and allow people be.

Personally I've traded even as much as $35,000 in Forex. And know more funds means better trading. You can't predict things will fail. It's wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by nonut: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
See as MOU dey fly up and down this thread...lol.
As if MOU will stop someone from wasting or stealing your money.
I can simply collect 5m from you and use 1.5m from the funds to deal with you...lol
No be Nigeria we dey?

2 Likes

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by RedPhoenix: 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
Na Nigeria we dey. But people do businesses daily. Legitimate businesses and don't even fail on business agreements. Though there are failed deals. How do we just wale up and predict failure for no substantive reasons

Many people don't know it's pension funds and loans Dangote is using to build the refinery his building. Loans O
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by nonut: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
RedPhoenix:

Let's be mature and chill is what I'm saying. Ma lie. Na fraud blocks people's businesses

My First 1 MILLION. First 5 M. It's human beings like this on the forum that helped me in achieving it. They made atleast 100% before we parted ways. We've had good and bad games. Doesn't mean things will necessarily fail

Some openings in life is for experience and long term relationships not for profits.

The culture of we saying things will fail is all shades of wrong. My sisters neighbor, next compound built four houses with FOREX money. The buildings he has today now no be joke.

He a personal person so I know. There are many such people. To label people's hustle fraud and all sorts is all shades of wrong.

It's a new year. Let's do better and allow people be.

Personally I've traded even as much as $35,000 in Forex. And know more funds means better trading. You can't predict things will fail. It's wrong.
I'm not moved by stories like this.
If you like trade 1m dollars in forex, that's your own cup of tea.
You're not to be trusted, simple.

6 Likes

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by RedPhoenix: 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
nonut:

I'm not moved by stories like this.
If you like trade 1m dollars in forex, that's your own cup of tea.
You're not to be trusted, simple.

Smiles. What's my own and you. I quit forex almost 10 years now. Why are you forcing your negative cynical assumptions on me. Oga?

Your negative views on life and rants also doesn't move me one bit.

Humans must come together to push projects to work.

Leave story dude.

Na nairaland here I meet person here wey hook me up with contacts to buy large expanse of labds

I will continue to stand up for fair interactions with people. Not jaded cynical assumptions.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by nonut: 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
RedPhoenix:

Smiles. What's my own and you. I quit forex almost 10 years now. Why are you forcing your negative cynical assumptions on me. Oga?

Your negative views on life and rants also doesn't move me one bit.

Humans must come together to push projects to work.

Leave story dude.

Na nairaland here I meet person here wey hook me up with contacts to buy large expanse of labds

I will continue to stand up for fair interactions with people. Not jaded cynical assumptions.
Story for the gods.
They hooked you up with this and that.
If you like, sugar-coat your posts, garnish it with lies, the smart ones will definitely stay away from guys like you.

Push the project yourself, or don't you wanna take all the profits?
The average Nigerian is greedy as hell, that includes Dangote and my humble self.
Why involve a third party, when I can just source the funds, do the business alone and pocket everything?

If you have a viable business, you wouldn't need to come online and beg for funds.
People will invest willingly...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Guys, Let's Talk Business / Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja / Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.