Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,905 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? (50058 Views)

What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2023 ? / What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? / Look At This!!! Easy Business You Can Do Legally To Be Financially Free In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by RedPhoenix: 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
fowlyansh181:
guys be careful of this guy and his 50,000 tree investment stuff, I don’t know him and haven’t dealt with him just went through his profile to know how genuine he is and seems he has an unanswered case and has been called out countless times for being a scammer.. not accusing anyone, just warning potential unsuspecting investors on researching him well before making contact..

I am. Waiting for. You. O

Cause it's easy to tarnish a person's image. To destroy is easy. To Build up is what's hard

FYI. I started by project December 2020.

The only Nairalanders than invested with me, did this 25th December.

SO, please where and when did you and your gang gave me a penny that I stole and didn't return

The forum is waiting. Expose everything you have about me and your fantom paddy's who did anything with me for a project I launched Just a month ago.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by ajog1: 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
meobizy:
The things which worked for me since 2020 and downward haven’t failed. I built my body, got a menial job and am presently saving capital towards future business ideas.
What do you mean by the bolded?
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by ecclize: 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Synord:
I will love to wish everyone a happy new year . Surviving 2020 is indeed worth celebrating but what is your plan and goal for 2021 .

I can assure you it is not enough to pray , make resolutions and declarations . You must also be prepared to Work seriously towards your goals .

A lot of people are dependent on white collar jobs solely and forget that the Nigerian economy is not favourable to the Average citizen .

Everyday taxes , increase in commodity price , lack of infrastructure and enabling business environment for business and startups etc . It is almost like Nigeria Is set up to frustrate you .

I earn 6 figures a month as a lawyer with a start up firm but it’s still really never enough . If not for my affiliate and digital marketing skills , only God know where I for day . Maybe I for don day do yahoo yahoo now .

Programming , Data science and Digital marketing are very reliable alternative source of income or business anyone can venture into and be rest assured of steady significant income in Nigeria . If you are interested you can check the link in my signature .

Feel free to also read more on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6289756/experience-making-income-through-digital

My phone contact is also there for further clarifications or directions .

May we all a financially rewarding 2021 but the power to achieve a financially stable and flourishing 2021 is in your hands .
your registration fee too much..
abeg try to reduce am...
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Cheeryfeet: 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Sysdatek:
Better learn how to trade on binance and other stocks

That's your ticket out of struggle if you deducate time

You can also learn copy trading of stocks

Wow!!l I'm really impressed. I did trade on binance for some time but I got carried away with abitrage trading, made some money earlier in the year but banks reduced their dollar spending limit on the master card and voila, I parked. But bro, let me ask, did you make the money from trading or you put in that?
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Ifesinachi22(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Le2money:
But in Zenith, I do get 38k monthly on 5M dat year. Remember I didn't call it an investment ooo....so, why will I now settle for the less even wen I call it an investment ? Mind u, u can enter bank and collect ur money at will but wen u give to forex traders....until wen u sign lapse, agreement can't be broken .....anoda difference btw the two

Bro i wan ask.

Which is better in your opinion, for someone that has like 9m.

Leave it in the bank for the interest or invest in stock?

It's money i got from Bet9ja in early December. What do you advise please.

Candid advice
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by shigoawesu(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Sysdatek:
Better learn how to trade on binance and other stocks

That's your ticket out of struggle if you deducate time

You can also learn copy trading of stocks

I have tried trading on binace but xrp made Bleep me up
Maybe I don't know how to analyse the coin, na when I buy the thing will start falling.
Can you help
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
RedPhoenix:

Please. Call the person out here that has a penny with me.

Infact tell me my full names and bank account details and then let people know you're not a blackmailer on a smearing canpaigner

You people don't listen. Jigsaws state governor has someone arrested for a false claim recently. Please go and drag whom I took even a penny from

I'm waiting. Please. You have a week. I'm not in a haste.

If you're in Lagos alternatively, please choose the police station of your choosing. Fix a date and time let me come over and meet you there.

If you don't prove your claims. I will take my own counter actions.
don't wait for me, I don’t have any dealings with you, this is right on your thread, attend to that

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
RedPhoenix:

I am. Waiting for. You. O

Cause it's easy to tarnish a person's image. To destroy is easy. To Build up is what's hard

FYI. I started by project December 2020.

The only Nairalanders than invested with me, did this 25th December.

SO, please where and when did you and your gang gave me a penny that I stole and didn't return

The forum is waiting. Expose everything you have about me and your fantom paddy's who did anything with me for a project I launched Just a month ago.
and this is another one

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by RedPhoenix: 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
fowlyansh181:
don't wait for me, I don’t have any dealings with you, this is right on your thread, attend to that

Smiles and laugh. You may choose a physical location for the meeting. Let's take it up there boss. Since you have all the details I duped you and your cronies. No wahala. Let's setup a physical meeting at any police station of your choosing.

We will take it up from there.

It is easy to smear, spoil and destroy. My dear. Anyway and any time choose the police station and let's meet even today
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
RedPhoenix:

Smiles and laugh. You may choose a physical location for the meeting. Let's take it up there boss. Since you have all the details I duped you and your cronies. No wahala. Let's setup a physical meeting at any police station of your choosing.

this is between you and the person calling you out on your thread, like I mentioned before I don’t know you, and I don’t dabble into investment ideas without researching on a profile first, that complaint on you is visible right there on your profile, it’s between you and the person... simply warning people like myself on what I saw against you.. it’s up to you to clear your name there..

4 Likes

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by ecclize: 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
DenreleDave:

Can u help me out??

With video guides for learning forex

learning forex is not the problem...
infact in a week u can understand everything about forex..
but trading na em be the koko... u might understand the basics and till lose money...

i can teach anyone who is interested...
i mean teach u how it works to the point of you having a satisfying understanding...

but when it comes to live trading you are on your own ooo..
meself till day learn how to develop a working strategy...

strategy is the most important thing in forex else u might just find yourself playing a different form of bet9ja but no one will tell u this...

i lost 100k in 2020... but am not giving up on it.
am working on some few things sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
RedPhoenix:

It is easy to smear, spoil and destroy. My dear. Anyway and any time choose the police station and let's meet even today
i’m not moved by all this, GOODLUCK in your future plans.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by RedPhoenix: 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
fowlyansh181:
this is between you and the person calling you out on your thread, like I mentioned before I don’t know you, and I don’t dabble into investment ideas without researching on a profile first, that complaint on you is visible right there on your profile, it’s between you and the person... simply warning people like myself on what I saw against you.. it’s up to you to clear your name there..

That's why it's not good to be hasty and judge things you don't know about.

And you'll call yourself a man

Please go and meet the accuser your partner and ask him to be honest to state what truly happened.

Any other thing you have to say please lets meet at any police station

You're the one claiming I'm a fraud Bla Bla bla

I'm given you a golden opportunity to get back what I stole from you. Till then. Don't judge matters as though you have first hand knowledge of events

Go and ask the same dude how my 500,009 Naira gig was ruined. And if he has repented to tell you the truth about what happened. I am waiting.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by kalu61(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
Le2money:
Ode, scam you?....can u define the word "Scam"? Did I ask u for anything...moreover I never said I am gonna teach u Cox u don't reason with ur brain so it's not ur type of people dat shud know such thing.....and lastly, u said why can't I double my 5M....mind you, packing all ur eggs in a basket is wot is not advisable...so that was why I tried to add farming to what I am doing but farming doesn't pay for me....So, when u don't know something, it's better u stop making unnecessary noise

you said l should be begging you for having a pecial information that doubles peoples money every 24hrs and l am telling you to double your village people's money.

l pity for who go fall for this scam
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by RedPhoenix: 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
fowlyansh181:
i’m not moved by all this, GOODLUCK in your future plans.

I feel sorry for you. If you behave more like this and meet a person who has your time. You can stay in jail for a year

It's a pity education doesn't improve the livelihood of your kinds

Go and research on what defamation of character under the EFCC cyber crime Act that was passed few years back is about.

I feel sorry for whoever wasted money on your education. Keep huffing and puffing and jumping without restraint and you'll have yourself in hot soup one day

Someone on the forum was doing what you're doing till the day he didn't know the Nairalanders he was accusing was a Naval man.

It was in hot soup he was pleading for his release from cell he was thrown into

Full
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by alexvatt(m): 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
Le2money:
But in Zenith, I do get 38k monthly on 5M dat year. Remember I didn't call it an investment ooo....so, why will I now settle for the less even wen I call it an investment ? Mind u, u can enter bank and collect ur money at will but wen u give to forex traders....until wen u sign lapse, agreement can't be broken .....anoda difference btw the two

With N5m. I will be giving u N250,000 profit every month. Guarantee. Meet me in person, let sign MOU. U will never regret this. Kindly WhatsApp me for business deal.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
RedPhoenix:

I feel sorry for you. If you behave more like this and meet a person who has your time. You can stay in jail for a year

It's a pity education doesn't improve the livelihood of your kinds

Go and research on what defamation of character under the EFCC cyber crime Act that was passed few years back is about.

I feel sorry for whoever wasted money on your education
i don’t think you know who you are dealing with but this is online and anyone can claim anything so I’ll refrain from that , goodluck to you . not exchanging or going into this conversation with you but please if having my time is a plan of yours, I beg you to continue with that , maybe just maybe we will find out who will be in that jail if your little adventure is successful. Happy new year.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by captianfreeman(m): 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
Who know about paint production here?
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by RedPhoenix: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
fowlyansh181:
i don’t think you know who you are dealing with but this is online and anyone can claim anything so I’ll refrain from that , goodluck to you . not exchanging or going into this conversation with you but please if having my time is a plan of yours, I beg you to continue with that , maybe just maybe we will find out who will be in that jail if your little adventure is successful. Happy new year.

My dear

I'm. Daring you on your everything pick any police station today anywhere in Lagos. I'll get to any location of your choice. Let's meet in person.

If you don't regret your actions with deep sorrow I'm a bastard

Throw the address and time of you're man enough. I want to know whom I'm dealing with

Because you lots will go about tarnishing ones image with falsehoods to ruin ones reputation when asked for proofs you're playing ostrich trying to run away by saying bye.

Wait. Let's finish what you started if you're a man

I dare you
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Karleb(m): 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
Area don Scatter! grin grin
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by eagleonearth(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
DenreleDave:

When others pays 20%.... U Wana pay 5...

For what na
who pays 20%, I wanna join
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Mide3367: 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Do cassava farming
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by RedPhoenix: 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Karleb:
Area don Scatter! grin grin

Once they see one making progress they will quickly throw scam to close ones door. When asked to provide proof they run because their plans is to spoil ones image. Someone who was so bold when shouting scam thief. Should be bold enough to want to collect the money he's scammed of nah.

If he tries me. One week won't be enough to have him locked up for good. I swear it on my late father

If he pushes his luck. I will use every instrument of the law to have him locked for atleast one year. And he will pay for damages even at that. I swear it on his mother
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Le2money(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
How real is this because a lot will gather such and run with it ....I'm not calling u a scam oo but u know this is Nigeria

alexvatt:
With N5m. I will be giving u N250,000 profit every month. Guarantee. Meet me in person, let sign MOU. U will never regret this. Kindly WhatsApp me for business deal.
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by fowlyansh181(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
RedPhoenix:

Once they see one making progress they will quickly throw scam to close ones door. When asked to provide proof they run because their plans is to spoil ones image. Someone who was so bold when shouting scam thief. Should be bold enough to want to collect the money he's scammed of nah.

If he tries me. One week won't be enough to have him locked up for good. I swear it on my late father

If he pushes his luck. I will use every instrument of the law to have him locked for atleast one year. And he will pay for damages even at that. I swear it on his mother
you make too much noise and that’s your problem, start action and not all this unnecessary post.

2 Likes

Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Raph3177(m): 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Thanks Ralph. I've downloaded them. Trove had better reviews.

I'm new to this, i need as much info as possible. Can you put me through forex too. I want to do that one too. Any app that will help me trade forex as a bigginer?

God's abundant blessings
Download the IQ broker app. Very easy to use and good interface. Practice with demo Acct of 10k after reading up
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Le2money(m): 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
Like is said.....u are still an olodo and nothing can change that.....I never ask anybody for money and I'm not asking anyone for dat but with 1xbet, I am doubling my money so go Bleep ur momma ass ......everybody get em own way to survive in this country ....sit down there and be thinking everyone is a scam....Ode Oshi.

kalu61:
you said l should be begging you for having a pecial information that doubles peoples money every 24hrs and l am telling you to double your village people's money.

l pity for who go fall for this scam
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by RedPhoenix: 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
fowlyansh181:
you make too much noise and that’s your problem, start action and not all this unnecessary post.

I guessed as much

My dear. Anyway or time you want it. You knock what to do. I'm here. If I don't make you kneel and cry in tears and experience great pain. Then I'm not a man. I'm waiting. You've been told what to do.

You said I'm a thief and dupe people and stole your money. I said give me your location to come return anything you claim I stole. Don't you want your money again

Full
Re: What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? by Raph3177(m): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
Gideon283:

Well, it's fine you don't know me in person. Aside that; you that is calling me a scammer is ready to receive my giveaway.

But let me help you:

Don't you think that if you pick one of the points i made and spend a lot of time on Youtube and Udemy studying and implimenting what you've studied (without contacting me for anything), the figure reflecting on your account balance today won't remain the same by December 2021? Not only that, but you won't even have the time to log in nairaland and rush giveaway.

I don't know you and you don't know me as well, but maybe you know me, you'll start imagining how much you could invest in me and will make you feel as if you've helped me in life.

I don't blame you shaa. .. And make sure you don't mention me again.

That’s how u go around misleading pple and dropping unfounded claims stupid man when did I ask u for your giveaway Godforbid the day I will go for giveaway bastard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register / Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) / Guys, Let's Talk Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.