Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student (34312 Views)

"Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor / Winners’ Pastor Afolabi Samuel Jailed For Stealing Church’s $90,000, N4.5m / Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by chlowi(f): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
Harrykn:
What kind of news is this one again this early new year
n

like im just tired !.
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Kestolove(m): 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
Na dia way
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by daania50080: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
:lol bro new year never reach na.
the guy time no be here ooo
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by chatinent: 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
Wahala for who no fear pastors.

People who can implore fetish means and make magic but call them miracles!
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Herbephe1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
The boy was likely to have access to the pastor devilish secrets,I pray the culprit is untravelled
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by KHRIZ565(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
illicit:
shocked

Is that pics of the pastor or the deceased

That of the deceased.
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by generalud: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
End time and frustrated pastor. Just look at what unemployment has led him to. Is this a genuine call from God? Meanwhile, what has David Oyedepo said?
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by ensamy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
All this RCCG and living Faith A.k.a Winners chapel church planting at every nook and cranny of our communities has brought alot of evil pastors near us. No due process. Ex-convicts, cultist, robbers etc are all hiding under those churches as pastors.
My village drive away one Winners pastor who was gay and sexually molesting young boys in his church, another RCCG Pastor swindled me of my money because I trusted him as RCCG Pastor. It's becoming terrible. These churches should do something about all this menace. Loosers are all hiding under the pulpits as Pastors. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
S

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Numerouno94(m): 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
A fellow man like me go kun butcher me.. Dat man must chop wintch ooo. Its gud to gym nd kip fit.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Trustedpro: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
The disgusting things has taken over holy places...this is the reason I don't go close to anyone called man of gods. I maintain relationship with people who displays their imperfections without fear. I also hate it when you call me man of God. I try my best to practice righteousness. If a pastor can bury human head inside a church and still have the gods to call the name of Jesus ...I give up.
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Seyzcham91(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
Read the Thread First before you comment don't just view Pics
illicit:
shocked

Is that pics of the pastor or the deceased
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by frrank(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
stephenduru:
The family of final year student of civil engineering of the University of Uyo, Emmanuel Bassey Edward who was found dead in his apartment, has pointed fingers at a Winners Chapel pastor, Prince Emmanuel, accusing him of being behind the murder.

According to the family, Edward was killed on Monday, December 21, but his body was not discovered until Saturday, December 26.

His cousin, Kesh said....

“His rotting body was discovered full of matchet cuts.
Neighbors saw a Living Faith Church AKA Winners Chapel Pastor leaving the compound with blood stains on him on that same Monday. When asked he said he fell down and bruised himself. The young man had issues with the Pastor.

The Pastor's name is said to be Pastor Prince Emmanuel of Winners Chapel Ifa Ikot Okpon. He macheted Gabriel and killed him.”

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/12/winners-chapel-pastor-allegedly-murders.html?m=1

The deceased name is Gabriel Bassey Edward.

Kindly edit the post.

Btw, his lawyer said Winners Chapel is trying to subvert justice with regards to this murder case.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3480310268763849&id=100003547312161
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Akuruoulo(m): 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
Harrykn:
this is late old year
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by merits(m): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
stephenduru:
The family of final year student of civil engineering of the University of Uyo, Emmanuel Bassey Edward who was found dead in his apartment, has pointed fingers at a Winners Chapel pastor, Prince Emmanuel, accusing him of being behind the murder.

According to the family, Edward was killed on Monday, December 21, but his body was not discovered until Saturday, December 26.

His cousin, Kesh said....

“His rotting body was discovered full of matchet cuts.
Neighbors saw a Living Faith Church AKA Winners Chapel Pastor leaving the compound with blood stains on him on that same Monday. When asked he said he fell down and bruised himself. The young man had issues with the Pastor.

The Pastor's name is said to be Pastor Prince Emmanuel of Winners Chapel Ifa Ikot Okpon. He macheted Gabriel and killed him.”

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/12/winners-chapel-pastor-allegedly-murders.html?m=1
Pastor over to you come and defend yourself.r.i.p to the dead.

Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Hassanmaye(m): 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
God of men can do anything because of power to scam people and buy jets and secure their lives with the hard earned money of gullible followers
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by lastchild: 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
Harrykn:
new year never reach, all these things na for this 2020 we go see them last

in Jesus name we pray....
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by mechanics(m): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
If he really did that, then he's a fake pastor from the pit of hell and he who kills by the sword will die by the sword.
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by naijapage(f): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
blinking001:
Winners Chapel on the beat cheesy cheesy. Always on the news Sermon Notes for all the wrong reasons. If found guilty the pastor should be made to face the full wrath of the law and all winners Chapel branches in the state should be closed down for a year.
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by chaptersix386(m): 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
I'm a student of Uniuyo and i knew this nigga well. Very calm and shy. Didn't even have time for parties or women cos he was always on his laptop working on fiverr. Mehn this life sef

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by petra1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
stephenduru:

How did they know he was killed.on Monday? Is it just because the pastor was allegedly seen on Monday. It took a whole week to discover. How did they know its on Monday he died . Why not Sunday or Friday before
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by pacespot(m): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
Pastor or criminal
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Danniedpastor(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
blinking001:
Winners Chapel on the beat cheesy cheesy. Always on the news for all the wrong reasons. If found guilty the pastor should be made to face the full wrath of the law and all winners Chapel branches in the state should be closed down for a year.

Common sense is not common.
Bros, Winner's Chapel is not the cause of your problems in 2020. You need JESUS o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Church Bars Mbaka, Others / 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible / Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.