Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet (76611 Views)

Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by lalasticlala(m): 8:21am On Dec 31, 2020
Nurse strips off PPE suit to have sex with Covid patient in hospital toilet, suspended

In a rather bizarre incident, a nurse has been suspended after he had sex with a Covid-19 patient in the toilet of a hospital in Indonesia. Both are in isolation after the patient published details about the incident on social media.

WHAT IS THE STORY?

A man, who tested positive for the novel coronavirus in Jakarta, had sex with a nurse in the toilet of the hospital and shared gory details on social media, The Sun reports. He uploaded a screenshot of WhatsApp messages that were exchanged between both of them.

WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE PATIENT POSTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA?

The man and the nurse were both questioned after his particular post went viral on social media. Both admitted that they met to have sex in a toilet at the Wisma Atlet quarantine facility in Jakarta, The Sun reports. The nurse, in fact, stripped off his PPE suit before the act.

WHAT DID AUTHORITIES SAY?

Lieutenant Colonel Arh Herwin BS, head of information at the Regional Military Command, said that both the patient and the nurse were arrested.

Speaking to local media, Herwin said, "This case has been transferred to the Central Jakarta Police. We have secured the health worker to become a witness and ask for further information.

Meanwhile, the patient continues to undergo isolation at the Athlete's House. Due to conditions and health protocol rules, the nurse has been in contact with a Covid-19 patient, so is undergoing isolation for some time."

https://www.indiatoday.in/trending-news/story/nurse-strips-off-ppe-suit-to-have-sex-with-covid-patient-in-hospital-toilet-suspended-1754563-2020-12-30

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by DenreleDave(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2020
undecided undecided

No doubt, the nurse should be zzor or virginprincess.....

The patient is obontami or ubunja.. Bunch of sick fellazzz

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls nobody should abuse mi oooo, I am not feeling fine... I am money sick embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed :[

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Dpsychologist: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2020
Wetin we no go see for this life.

Modified

Wtf... N i was thinking all this while that the nurse is a she.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by olajizz01(m): 8:29am On Dec 31, 2020
Bizarre, because of few minutes enjoyment.

5 Likes

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by thatsleepboy1: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2020
I wonder why they should be arrested. They wanted to enjoy their selves, to me there was no crime committed.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Kobicove(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2020
Covid-19 is no longer such a big deal anymore...the initial scare about it was blown out of proportion.

Now people don see am finish grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2020
Kpekus na bastard

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2020
Dpsychologist:

I am not surprised, she is human. Body no be firewood.
In this case, the nurse is a male.
Don't let us take the habit of reading the headline only to 2021 please.
We are sure 95% of the people reading this just assume the nurse must be a lady.

DO NOT READ THE HEADLINES ONLY!!

In a rather bizarre incident, a nurse has been suspended after he had sex with a Covid-19 patient in the toilet of a hospital in Indonesia.
The Sun reports.
A man, who tested positive for the novel coronavirus in Jakarta, had sex with a nurse in the toilet of the hospital
The nurse, in fact, stripped off his PPE suit before the act

ATEAMS:
SHE got the GBOLA las las... regardless of the consequence..

#Bold
SHE?
Not again

Dpsychologist:
Na wa o undecided

Zzor:
That nurse isn't normal, she's got some psychological problems
Even you darling , common!

Bmaster:
Lasticlacla should please clarify the news for us abeg.
My own understanding was that the nurse is a SHE.
I'm surprised many are thinking otherwise undecided
Obviously, you are not alone!
See your friends above, including our correct guy Denreledave and his darling crush Zzor cheesy

drey076:
thanks for this
You are welcome.
We do skim through the headlines sometimes also.
We are all guilty of this .........once in a while.

Chii59:

Hehe. Both of them are gay.
Na so we see am o smiley

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

At the apex of immorality, a clean nurse decided to sleep with an infected patient. Choi this mumu too much ! undecided undecided
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2020
That nurse isn't normal, she's got some psychological problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2020
Ask4bigneyo:
Kpekus na bastard
na kpekus una still dey call man to man?
Tell us somchin....

Angelawhite:

Read the news again.....
No Angela, you read the news again, this time SLOWLY and don't forget to use your glasses! tongue tongue

9 Likes 3 Shares

no man is above konji

even covid cant stop it
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by ATEAMS: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2020
YEH YEY .. THAT WASN'T A RAPE ....

TO SUM IT UP ALL ..Haters on d beat .
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2020
Nobody is above the power of Konji cool

3 Likes

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Exc2000: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2020
shocked

People joke with covid 19 and HIV
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by FREEMADNESS: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2020
who no like better thing. this reminds me of the movie "Suicide Squad" Harley Quinn the psychiatrist and joker the patient.

DON'T GET IT TWISTED LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

***modified***
I just noticed they were both male. the patient and nurse needs to be flogged mercilessly.
*spits on thread*

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Womanizer(m): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2020
Only immature people do kiss and tell!
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Regardless: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2020
azraeljaheel:
no man is above konji

even covid cant stop it
Says who??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by kuonbe(m): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2020
undecided
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by KINGJAJA888(m): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided undecided

No doubt, the nurse should be zzor or virginprincess.....

The patient is obontami or ubunja.. Bunch of sick fellazzz

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls nobody should abuse mi oooo, I am not feeling fine... I am money sick embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed :[

grin Una no go kill person with laughter for dis nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Zchi1052(m): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2020
Village people at work
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by millionboi2: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2020
Fear Nurse
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:32am On Dec 31, 2020
Dpsychologist:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by NaijaFutbol: 8:32am On Dec 31, 2020
Stripped off “his” PPE...

The nurse na man? embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by bigjackass: 8:32am On Dec 31, 2020
séx makes people unreasonable
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by newguy1(m): 8:32am On Dec 31, 2020
Conji na bastard
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by StPete: 8:32am On Dec 31, 2020
WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE PATIENT POSTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA?

The man and the nurse were both questioned after his particular post went viral on social media. Both admitted that they met to have sex in a toilet at the Wisma Atlet quarantine facility in Jakarta, The Sun reports. The nurse, in fact, stripped off his PPE suit before the act.

Sounds like gay sex

23 Likes

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by oluadex99(m): 8:32am On Dec 31, 2020
Okk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri / 28days Detox Slim Tea. / 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.