Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,843 members, 7,802,696 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US (49906 Views)

Couple Celebrates Divorce After 13 Years Of Marriage, Offers Advice. / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by stalwart123(m): 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
I saw something at 1min 11seconds.

Congratulations brother.
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by atimadesign(m): 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
What an Emotional feeling of joy & delights feeling.

Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by ednut1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
obyrich:
I don't understand, was he jailed in the US?
arranging papers sometimes take time
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by mrkings84(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
blackpanda post=975830
10:

Its better to be poor in naija than a slave in obodo oyibo
Ask those there to tell u what they are truly facing

That said, in the past 13yrs God have been very faithful in my life
Thanks

Keep God out of this cos you don't sound like one that knows God.

Cos if u do, the Spirit of God in you would have tame that evil spirit in you before speaking that trash....
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by Twelfthman: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
Wow. Heaven heard her
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by Kobicove(m): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
obyrich:
I don't understand, was he jailed in the US?

Maybe he was waiting to get his Greencard undecided

3 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by revolt(m): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
Chaii... hope he's not one of the yahoo Boys disgracing us in the US o
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
Like we say in the Windy City, ain't no love like Mama's love. God bless that mother.
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
Samfloxin:
It is not easy ooo. 13 good years
Possibly he just got his GREEN CARD.
He probably never had it and couldn't leave the US.
Some. Have stayed for 20years without stepping out since they don't have GREEN CARD.
Any day you leave, you will never be allowed into the United States again.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by Lordkratus(m): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Best feeling

My mum go dance and sleep for ground

Best Christmas package for that woman

Meanwhile
FTc on new year Eve

Satan you are a bastard
Mynd44 you are playing with me dangerously

To all nairaland family I wish you the best

Special advise
Nur too spend today / tmr remember say January Nur dey quick dey finish

Lasticalala I need an estimate of all the snake you ate this year

Bush meat grill
Change work

Boss slawomir. Try reduce ur weed

Pastor righteousness preaching is not all about putting fear in the heart of your readers try teach the good side of the kingdom of God

To all upcoming nairaland celebrities I greet u o

At dis junction I beg to off my mic
we the comment readers association grant you permission to off the mic
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by blackpanda: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
mrkings84:

Keep God out of this cos you don't sound like one that knows God.

Cos if u do, the Spirit of God in you would have tame that evil spirit in you before speaking that trash....

I know u are frustrated, dejected and completely depressed. Sorry ehn
God will see you thru grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by obyrich(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
bigcasava1:
yes but he came back rich
The celebration is not about wealth.
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by leisuretym: 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
We know this already, those of us who are in the north!
casdoruche:
Hausa are not FULANI. Fulani is a minority group. Hausa is a major group. Fulani knowing this now call themselves Hausa/Fulani. The average Fulani doesn't see himself equal to an HAUSA MAN.

All emirs are Fulani in a hausa dominated community. Fulani has not only brainwashed the northern Hausa people but dominted them by using religion to establish their semi-god status.

Furthermore, they also dominate intellectually by making Education accessible to themselves using the glorified elite positions they occupy. They go abroad to get educated.

A cycle of dominance preserved by a minority. The north cannot develop until they understand that their perpetual poverty, ignorance and illiteracy favours the minority Fulani.
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lol.. 13 years eating junks and snapping pics in beautiful places with no real blocks. I hope he saved enough to start something worth 13 years MIA.
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by angelEmade: 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
post=97582493:
Awwwwwww kiss

This is just so emotional and touching.
Joy of Motherhood.
13 years no be beans.
Only those of us in the spirit can understand that spiritual tongue she is speaking in.
Anointing Galore.
North, East, West or South : NO PLACE LIKE HOME

Addendum : The younger sister on red shorts is damn so fine and beautiful sha!
(Now, watch some pervert rush to watch the video only because of our last paragraph!
Thirsty niggas everywhere !)

Make una no better carry dis kongi attitude enter the new year.
No younger sister anywhere!
Now, they will pause in watching the video again! grin

MANNA, no injure your boys finish nah.
U just dey scatter dem brain.

See you Next year guys.
Have a wonderful New year ahead.
It's gonna be a beautiful year for the positive minded ones here.

Barbecue tinz calling.
Oh la la........ kiss kiss kiss

Wow! shocked shocked shocked
Some mothers do have 'em!
please i want to ask if there is a market for rabbit in your firm. Like, do you grill rabbits?
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by stupidmod1: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
in tongues? undecided
soo this one decided to come back as Nigeria b so, u dey play with ur life.

a close friend was thinking of spending d xmas like we did last yr flexing n partying i just told him, guy dey ur country no enter here till numuhari comot hopefully things go change.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by Thegoodone13(m): 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
Emaxwell:
The cry of a mother cheesy

But why did he ghosted her for 13years undecided
. Green card problems

3 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by Yeyenairaland(m): 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
Another 10years don top up for the woman life span automatically

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by SEGLIZ: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
post=97582493:
Awwwwwww kiss

This is just so emotional and touching.
Joy of Motherhood.
13 years no be beans.
Only those of us in the spirit can understand that spiritual tongue she is speaking in.
Anointing Galore.
North, East, West or South : NO PLACE LIKE HOME

Addendum : The younger sister on red shorts is damn so fine and beautiful sha!
(Now, watch some pervert rush to watch the video only because of our last paragraph!
Thirsty niggas everywhere !)

Make una no better carry dis kongi attitude enter the new year.
No younger sister anywhere!
Now, they will pause in watching the video again! grin

MANNA, no injure your boys finish nah.
U just dey scatter dem brain.

See you Next year guys.
Have a wonderful New year ahead.
It's gonna be a beautiful year for the positive minded ones here.

Barbecue tinz calling.
Oh la la........ kiss kiss kiss

Wow! shocked shocked shocked
Some mothers do have 'em!

ye Jesu, I claim those brownies in Jesus name. sis you haf ignition my appetite this time o, kai enuu mi n wá ito.
salifasan mode yaf aktifated o, it yaf make my eyin ojú pop in biggerness towards the meaticious edible posted here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by humilitypays(m): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
The guy get mind sha, 13 good years without visiting home, abi he was stuck

People De try sha. 13 years away from home, even if they make me US President, them no born them well to keep away from Nigeria for more than 3 years angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by tucky200(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
casdoruche:
Hausa are not FULANI. Fulani is a minority group. Hausa is a major group. Fulani knowing this now call themselves Hausa/Fulani. The average Fulani doesn't see himself equal to an HAUSA MAN.

All emirs are Fulani in a hausa dominated community. Fulani has not only brainwashed the northern Hausa people but dominted them by using religion to establish their semi-god status.

Furthermore, they also dominate intellectually by making Education accessible to themselves using the glorified elite positions they occupy. They go abroad to get educated.

A cycle of dominance preserved by a minority. The north cannot develop until they understand that their perpetual poverty, ignorance and illiteracy favours the minority Fulani.
stop spreading fake epistle about people’s tribe. where are the mods ?? Seun
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
casdoruche:

na you sabi
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by frog12: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
his this SPEAKING in tongue even REAL?

olibobo she... boboshe... she she dis.

Can anyone tell us and interpret what the language mean?
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by nkemoma(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
Speaking in the tongues... Indeed
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
angelEmade:

please i want to ask if there is a market for rabbit in your firm. Like, do you grill rabbits?
Hmmmm,
Some of our clients do ask us this same question also.
Some actually brought live rabbits to us to grill for them.
But being who we are,
We are WE before business,
We have to decline and told them,
Sorry we cannot grill rabbits as Barbecue,
And the only reason is that those animals are just too cute to be killed by Yours truly, they are so timid and fragile!
Tho we read up on how they have good nutritional benefits somewhere online...but hell No!
You may say we are not taking the business seriously,
But we are human first before we became business women and men!

We may start doing that if you guys start packaging them like frozen foods sha, like frozen chickens, but not bringing them live to us to 'murder' lol cheesy as we kill the chickens, goats, cows, turkeys etc.

Thanks for asking Angel.
Happy new year in advance to you too!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by TheEnforcer: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Possibly he just got his GREEN CARD.
He probably never had it and couldn't leave the US.
Some. Have stayed for 20years without stepping out since they don't have GREEN CARD.
Any day you leave, you will never be allowed into the United States again.
There is actually a ten year bar for that period of unlawful presence.And with the help of an immigration lawyer, the person could even return in the future with a waiver .That's the interesting thing about the US.Although it might not be that easy.But it's not a life ban.Even people who cross the border without inspection, I mean people who dont even have a passport and entered illegally can even obtain a waiver and will be forgiven if they get it.
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by Juoflife1(f): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
Awwwww this made me cry. That woman go don pray tire.
God bless all good mothers.
Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by masterflowx(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
grin
Prechgold1180:
Best feeling

My mum go dance and sleep for ground

Best Christmas package for that woman

Meanwhile
FTc on new year Eve

Satan you are a bastard
Mynd44 you are playing with me dangerously

To all nairaland family I wish you the best

Special advise
Nur too spend today / tmr remember say January Nur dey quick dey finish

Lasticalala I need an estimate of all the snake you ate this year

Bush meat grill
Change work

Boss slawomir. Try reduce ur weed

Pastor righteousness preaching is not all about putting fear in the heart of your readers try teach the good side of the kingdom of God

To all upcoming nairaland celebrities I greet u o

At dis junction I beg to off my mic

grin MANNABBQGRLLS is now a bush meat grill again. Anyway, he should change work as the babe rightly said grin

Re: Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US by chatinent: 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mama is more than gold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.