Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

All I Desire In 2021 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All I Desire In 2021 (3241 Views)

I'm Worried, All I Have Now Is 300k / ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean / All I Need Is Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All I Desire In 2021 by bjprodint(f): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2020
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by IbadanJohnWick(f): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2020
bjprodint:
All i desire in year 2021 is for my two kids to have educational scholarship.they didnt attend school last term and year 2021 scares me.we are based in imo state. 08024413590
Thought you were in Abuja
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by bjprodint(f): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2020
IbadanJohnWick:

Thought you were in Abuja
i had to relocate with my kids due to an abusive relationship.am in my village

1 Like

Re: All I Desire In 2021 by Atk1nson(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
bjprodint:
All i desire in year 2021 is for my two kids to have educational scholarship.they didnt attend school last term and year 2021 scares me.we are based in imo state.08024413590

Personally, I am willing to assist but grant their father a reasonable arrangement to access them first.

He may indeed have offended you, may be poor and disabled, he may not have performed due marital rites but he is still their father. No father or intending responsible father can support such action. He has to be carried along in whatever plan you have for his kids in as much as he is interested.

I wish you a happy 2021 ahead

1 Like

Re: All I Desire In 2021 by bjprodint(f): 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
Atk1nson:

Personally, I am willing to assist but grant their father a reasonable arrangement to access them first.

He may indeed have offended you, may be poor and disabled, he may not have performed due marital rites but he is still their father. No father or intending responsible father can support such action. He has to be carried along in whatever plan you have for his kids in as much as he is interested.

i have spoken with him about sch.fees and financial support 4 feeding,he said he cant support financialy ,he can only support me by allowing me come home 2 carry raw food.i spoke 2 him 2day

1 Like

Re: All I Desire In 2021 by IbadanJohnWick(f): 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
bjprodint:
i had to relocate with my kids due to an abusive relationship.am in my village

But you categorically once said you built a house in Abuja according to your past posts

6 Likes

Re: All I Desire In 2021 by bjprodint(f): 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
IbadanJohnWick:

But you categorically once said you built a house in Abuja according to your past posts
it is well
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by bjprodint(f): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
Year 2021 is finally here.
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by kalu61(m): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
IbadanJohnWick:

Busted

ops, why did you drop your number on the post?

4 Likes

Re: All I Desire In 2021 by bigjackass: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
kalu61:
Busted

ops, why did you drop your number on the post?
The house is a single room building and the husband is one living there currently. Based on the conversation between the two of them on the thread the husband created

1 Like

Re: All I Desire In 2021 by bigjackass: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
bjprodint:
i have spoken with him about sch.fees and financial support 4 feeding,he said he cant support financialy ,he can only support me by allowing me come home 2 carry raw food.i spoke 2 him 2day
are you actually going to travel to Abuja from imo state to carry food? Is the quantity that much

1 Like

Re: All I Desire In 2021 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
bigjackass:
are you actually going to travel to Abuja from imo state to carry food? Is the quantity that much

I desire not to see this as a silly question but honestly silly questions increases the life span of a dieing man. Funny though
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by Ulunne777(f): 4:38am On Jan 03, 2021
Atk1nson:

He isn't financially capable and is abusive ontop. you don't expect her to carry those children to Abuja everynow and then to see him.
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by Ulunne777(f): 4:38am On Jan 03, 2021
bigjackass:

SMH... you need a head reset.
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by Foodqueen(f): 5:41am On Jan 03, 2021
Atk1nson:

He even said he isn't capable of taking care of the children in one of his post.

The guy is abusive
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by bigjackass: 6:31am On Jan 03, 2021
Ulunne777:

SMH... you need a head reset.
reset yours first f00l
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by bukatyne(f): 6:40am On Jan 03, 2021
bigjackass:

If raw food is all the father can provide, then he must find a way to get it down to them every month.

That way, he gives the foodstuffs by hand and get to see the children and their progession at least once a month.

1 Like

Re: All I Desire In 2021 by SweetCunt97(f): 6:44am On Jan 03, 2021
Hmmmm! So a Lil bit of life entered bj and the husband became insecure and abusive? Personally when I saw her post years ago I just knew it won't last in d long run.

When u attach with someone just to escape life realities, that not love and when things gets better, u realize u deserve more.

Thank God for Second Chances.
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by SweetCunt97(f): 6:46am On Jan 03, 2021
bukatyne:

If raw food is all the father can provide, then he must find a way to get it down to them every month.

That way, he gives the foodstuffs by hand and get to see the children and their progession at least once a month.
There's waybill. Lolz see the children for what exactly? Go to the beach and hangout? Puhleeese, are we in d movies? Abi who seeing eep.
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by bukatyne(f): 6:47am On Jan 03, 2021
SweetCunt97:
There's waybill. Lolz see the children for what exactly? Go to the beach and hangout? Puhleeese, are we in d movies? Abi who seeing eep.

You think waybilling food stuffs or paying fees is all there is to fatherhood?
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by SweetCunt97(f): 6:48am On Jan 03, 2021
Atk1nson:

Let him put his house in order first. He gets access to them and what next?
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by SweetCunt97(f): 6:51am On Jan 03, 2021
bjprodint:
You are stronger than you know. Life ain't easy truly but with smart work, patience, passion you will succeed. Which one is come home and carry foodstuffs? As per boarding school students or what? There's waybill for that anyway.
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by SweetCunt97(f): 6:54am On Jan 03, 2021
bukatyne:

You think waybilling food stuffs or paying fees is all there is to fatherhood?
Well, I pray things works out for them.
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by bjprodint(f): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
Pls i need any financial assistance 2 register my kids in sch.my daughter is 6yrs,she can cope in public sch.with assistance from me,my son just clocked 4 yrs on december 21,he is too young 2 cope in public school,pls help me 0030645881 Acess bank
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by shrekandfiona: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
bjprodint:
Pls i need any financial assistance 2 register my kids in sch.my daughter is 6yrs,she can cope in public sch.with assistance from me,my son just clocked 4 yrs on december 21,he is too young 2 cope in public school,pls help me 0030645881 Acess bank
Hi, how much is the school fees you need?
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by shrekandfiona: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
bjprodint:
Don't leave your parents house to go collect foodstuff from your children's dad.

He is their father, he should find a way to get them across every month, he can also monetize it monthly.
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by bjprodint(f): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author=shrekandfiona post=97789509]
Hi, how much is the school fees you need?[/quote.30k to register 2 of dem,THANK YOU
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by bjprodint(f): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
shrekandfiona:

Don't leave your parents house to go collect foodstuff from your children's dad.

He is their father, he should find a way to get them across every month, he can also monetize it monthly.
30k for registration,i will run around for their books,sandals and bags.thank you
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by shrekandfiona: 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
bjprodint:
30k for registration,i will run around for their books,sandals and bags.thank you
okay. confirm smiley
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by bjprodint(f): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
shrekandfiona:

okay. confirm smiley
i dont understand ma,i dont receive alerts except i enter bank
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by bjprodint(f): 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
shrekandfiona:

okay. confirm smiley
am confused,i dont understand,is there money in my account?
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by shrekandfiona: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
bjprodint:
am confused,i dont understand,is there money in my account?
lol. why don't you confirm via atm and stop being confused cheesy

let me know when confirmed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Must Read True Life Story / How To Start Pampers And Baby Items Distributorship In nigeria / Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.