Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

#TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? (2732 Views)

Checkout The Casts Of MTV Shuga Naija Dating In Real Life � / Rita Daniels Honoured At 85th Birthday Of Modupe Clara Edozien / Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by marimarempress: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mara and Clara as we know is a Filipino series which centers on two children who were both born on the same day and was switched by Clara's biological uncle, Karlo.

The two children, Mara(portrayed by Kathryn Bernado) and Clara(portrayed by Julia Montes) are all grown-ups.

Remember when we all cried with Mara as Clara made her life a living hell? Good times!!!

Who remembers Christian, Eris and Susan? Can you still recognize them?

Kathryn Bernardo is happily married to a Filipino actor, Daniel Pandilla while Julia Montes is unmarried.

See pictures of Mara and Clara below:
#ThenVsNow
#TenYearsAgo

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Dominique

Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by fati2001(m): 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
more
Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:
more

Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hit my signature for awoof Airtime
Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by fati2001(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
[quote author=miracood post=97584557][/quote]

Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by marimarempress: 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
more

1 Like

Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by marimarempress: 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
Julia and Kathryn

1 Like

Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by marimarempress: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kathryn

1 Like

Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by marimarempress: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by marimarempress: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
Check my signature
Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by longetivity(m): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
I hate clara she's a witch

Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by Ishilove: 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
marimarempress:
Mara and Clara as we know is a Filipino series which centers on two children who were both born on the same day and was switched by Clara's biological uncle, Karlo.

The two children, Mara(portrayed by Kathryn Bernado) and Clara(portrayed by Julia Montes) are all grown-ups.

Remember when we all cried with Mara as Clara made her life a living hell? Good times!!!

Who remembers Christian, Eris and Susan? Can you still recognize them?

Kathryn Bernardo is happily married to a Filipino actor, Daniel Pandilla while Julia Montes is unmarried.

See pictures of Mara and Clara below:
#ThenVsNow
#TenYearsAgo

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Dominique
I don't know them. Never heard of this series
Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by Omoluabi16(m): 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ishilove:

I don't know them. Never heard of this series
Good series. Typical Filipino missing child storyline.

1 Like

Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by Omoluabi16(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
This O.p sef. Mara and Clara that was released yesterday. Let's talk about:
The woman of my life.
Second chance.
Secret of the sand.
Wild rose.
Young and the restless.
Sunset beach.
Passion, e.t.c.
Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
I remember this movie. kiss kiss It inspired me in trying my hands at a novel, based on the same theme.

And Dyesebel

And Amaya.
Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
Omoluabi16:
The woman of my life.
Second chance.
Secret of the sand.
Wild rose.
Young and the restless.
Sunset beach.
Passion, e.t.c.

Haha... I only know of one here... In what years were these released?

Second Chance is the only one clear in my memory.

How about Diego and Paloma -- abi is that it?

Passion is kind of vague. I'm not sure if I have seen that.
Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by Omoluabi16(m): 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Haha... I only know of one here... In what years were these released?

Second Chance is the only one clear in my memory.

How about Diego and Paloma -- abi is that it?

Passion is kind of vague. I'm not sure if I have seen that.
Diego and paloma, lol. That's 'WHEN YOU ARE MINE'
Some were release in the 90's, some 00's. When our local stations were still normal, Even our beloved NTA showed some of them.
Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by Ishilove: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Good series. Typical Filipino missing child storyline.
When was it aired?
Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by Ishilove: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
Omoluabi16:
The woman of my life.
Second chance.
Secret of the sand.
Wild rose.
Young and the restless.
Sunset beach.
Passion, e.t.c.
I'm not familiar with these two
Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by Dimmatic(f): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
O. P go and do ur research very well. Kathryn and Daniel are dating not married. While Julia dated fellow actor coco Martin's before they separated. Kathryn and Daniel are currently on vaction.
Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by paul61777: 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
I hate clara she's a witch
Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by Omoluabi16(m): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ishilove:

When was it aired?
About 6 years ago. But I didn't bother seeing it on our local stations, so I Bought the DVD. I think it had about 5 seasons.
Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by WrittyWritter(f): 12:54am On Jan 01, 2021
One of dem acted Doble Kara.. ..I think it was Clara
Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by marimarempress: 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ishilove:
When was it aired?
Around June 2010 to 2011
Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by marimarempress: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Dimmatic:
O. P go and do ur research very well. Kathryn and Daniel are dating not married. While Julia dated fellow actor coco Martin's before they separated. Kathryn and Daniel are currently on vaction.

Kathryn is married. As for Julia, there are rumours that she is dating Coco Martin and that they have a child.

Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by Dimmatic(f): 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
marimarempress:

Kathryn is married. As for Julia, there are rumours that she is dating Coco Martin and that they have a child.
The pics is from.movie.

Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by marimarempress: 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
Dimmatic:
The pics is from.movie.
Noted! Thanks. I've been thinking all along that they're married
Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by Dimmatic(f): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
marimarempress:

Noted!
Thanks. I've been thinking all along that they're married
The last bridal photo shoot that kathryn was featured in, she said they are planning a beach wedding in 2O24.
Re: #TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? by marimarempress: 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
Dimmatic:
The last bridal photo shoot that kathryn was featured in, she said they are planning a beach wedding in 2O24.

They're really in love

(1) (Reply)

I Can Knack For The Whole Day, I’m Always In The Mood – Bbnaija’s Chomzy / Tonto Dikeh Reveals New Relationship While Sharing Photos From Her Date Night / Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.