Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics (28047 Views)

Makinde Tells Clerics To Join Politics If They Want Nigeria To Progress / Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians / 'Atiku’s Harassment' : Shehu Sani Tells FG What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mr Barrack-Room Lawyer.

I'm sure the lawyers didn't tell you how to do your job when you were a serving senator
Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by pek(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
For once I agree with him.
Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by farem: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Senator Shehu Sani has appealed to clerics in the country to simply pray for the nation and stay away from prophecies, Igbere TV reports.

Every December 31, clerics give prophecies about the New Year; but many on social media have wondered why no clergyman foresaw the coronavirus pandemic in 2020.

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1344599666118320132?s=20

Church goers will be expecting their leaders to make prophecies from the pulpit during the cross-over services which will hold virtually and physically or both in some parts of the country.

Igbere TV reports that founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations Prophet T.B. Joshua has already urged the public to tune in to his cable channel Emmanuel TV to hear his prophecies after returning from his prayer mountain.
Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by Akaegwu(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
On my way to 2021

Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by iramure(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
Marine54:
Wetin that Muslim fellow know! He is apparently asking GOD Not to speak ....
what has the previous speaking done for us as a nation?
Are you sure it's the sky daddy the one speaking or your pastors are just blabbing as usual?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by Georgejeez: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
It's just like telling NEPA not to share light bill .

This is hate speech ,we wee not take it

2 Likes

Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by Toosure70: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
Shut that toilet you called mouth. Are you a Christian?
Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by onlinenigb: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
For the fact that there're fake men of God, there're still REAL men of God. Sani stay off from spiritual matter.

i. Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k weekly using my phone and from home.

ii. Discover the secrets how you can be exporting Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK,Europe, UAE, Canada, etc from the comfort of your Home. For more details, check my signature

1 Like

Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by Patrioticman007(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
iramure:
what has the previous speaking done for us as a nation?
Are you sure it's the sky daddy the one speaking or your pastors are just grabbing as usual?

Why brother yourself with the lost Gentiles, when Jesus himself said. It is recorded in Matthew 15: 24 “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

1 Like

Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
Oga Senator, why say what you dnt understand.
Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by gbagyiza: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
Golden057:
U make me laugh grin

It's like telling government not to pass budget

I can't stop laughing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by DarkJeddi(m): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
Alive123:
Prophecies are still needed
All the rubbish that they have been dishing out for years,where have it taken us?
This time last year,as they were jumping up and down with their abracadabra,dishing out predictions in the name of prophecy,how come non of them foresaw the great PLAGUE?
AM sure they are more worried about the money that they are going to miss in the name of tithes and sowing of seeds,than winning the soul of anybody for the new year..
Bunch of CLOWNS.. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by madridsta007(m): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Senator Shehu Sani has appealed to clerics in the country to simply pray for the nation and stay away from prophecies, Igbere TV reports.

Every December 31, clerics give prophecies about the New Year; but many on social media have wondered why no clergyman foresaw the coronavirus pandemic in 2020.

Church goers will be expecting their leaders to make prophecies from the pulpit during the cross-over services which will hold virtually and physically or both in some parts of the country.

Igbere TV reports that founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations Prophet T.B. Joshua has already urged the public to tune in to his cable channel Emmanuel TV to hear his prophecies after returning from his prayer mountain.

Many people do not understand the Christian definition of prophecies. That a man of God prophesy doesn’t mean it will come to pass automatically. No. Apostle Paul warned Timothy himself saying, “ This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare”, 1 Tim 1:18. “Mightiest war a good warfare means praying” (Eph 6:12).

Not just sitting down and expecting it to happen as if you are entitled to it.
If I see a vision of the son of Mr A becoming a world class neurologist and they don’t (1) Pray it to existence and (2) Physically prepare for it, it is not likely that he would end up a neurologist. For a prophecy released, the Kingdom of darkness has heard it to. If it’s good, it will work against it. If it is bad, they’ll work to ensure it comes through.

I don’t expect non-believers to know this. But Believers should.

3 Likes

Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by 2cribz: 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
Flashback at all the prophecies made falsely last 31st dec 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by stayclearofme: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
Marine54:
Indeed! With all the false prophesies your so called pastors are telling people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by jovijovi: 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
Is it prophecy or predictions?

Meanwhile, Contact Our Company for your Black Nylons, ( Small and black )at wholesale price. Check my signature
Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by ikorodureporta: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
grin
When oyakhilome & righteousness don dey warm-up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by ebenezary(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
here is the real goat of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shCKloKpmZY
Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by mrkings84(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
True prophecies are from God. So if God decided to hide the agenda of 2020 from his servants who is to be blamed?
Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by Loveurneighbour: 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by fohiss: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
See this Used tissue ... Trying all means to be relevant in social media ... Oga find where go sleep
Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
PROPHET OF DOOMED_ _DAYBREAK
Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by ictplotter(m): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
Marine54:
U mean the gods of falsehood and bet9ja prediction?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by ednut1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
All scams anyways

1 Like

Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by brexit: 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
A man at your level should not be saying anything that comes into your mouth without knowing the implications

That was primarily what caused you your seat in the senate

You are not expected to say things like this, you are not a Christian, so what concerns you over what they are doing

This means you have been creating unnecessary attention by your comments not that they are really needful, please refrain from such it is expected you are informed more than how you are presenting yourself

2 Likes

Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by thaoriginator: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Busted ₦ grin
Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by Gabbriell: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Abdulazeez99:

Misplaced priority. Focus on trying to revive your failed government

But since we are in the process of meddling with other people's affairs: ; cool

This 2021, I see a popular senator marrying a six years old nursery 1 girl all in the name of Islam.

1 Like

Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by MadamExcellency: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Though some Pastors can prophesy. Prophecy is a different ministry in the church of God.
Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by SeriouslySense(m): 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Same to you, and all smiley smiley smiley
fatymore:
Happy New Year
Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by Predstan: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Marine54:

Your own God speaks only what they will pay him for not what’s gonna happen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How We Determined The Autheticity Of Leaked Tape On Ekiti Election- U.S FIRM / Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement / IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.