Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army (11078 Views)

If This Information Is True.....then The Week Will Be Interesting. / If This Is True, Then PDP And Atiku Are Strategic! (pic) / Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight (2) (3) (4)

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
Marine54:
I am a proud Akwa Ibomit , you doubt can't change my identity
my point is that we don't care if you're from Akwa ibom or not

you kept going from thread to thread with the am from Akwa ibom mantra as if we care.

we are not saying you're not from Akwa ibom, I just find it ridiculous that someone can be going from thread to thread shouting am from Akwa ibom.. is that a gateway to heaven.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Say something else please.

They don't know what they are doing

The guy may be right.

Knowing what they are doing, could mean, ensuring only the northern group are armed while those in the east are made as weak a lamb.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

The guy may be right.

Knowing what they are doing, could mean, ensuring only the northern group are armed while those in the east are made as weak a lamb.

That's a far opinion to the current situation.

They armed themselves and are clubbing in north.

That's their business there.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

you kept going from thread to thread with the am from Akwa ibom mantra as if we care.

we are not saying you're not from Akwa ibom, I just find it ridiculous that someone can be going from thread to thread shouting am from Akwa ibom.. is that a gateway to heaven.

Look at who is speaking..

You that have been chasing my shadow from thread to thread to tell me that a useless thread created by your friend has been deleted sad

...and you are here accusing someone of the same offense?

How do you reason?

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Marine54(m): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

If I opposed you and you called me ibo/Ipob, you expect me to keep quiet!

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
Yusufisraelj:
If you think we don't have an Army think again brother, this guys fit day form mumu but make I tell you they know what they are doing. 100%
When they could have been killed? If the people recording the video were boko haram members, do you think the idiotic soldiers will be alive today?

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

...will the Igbos be leaving with skull mining which is your main value and norm... smiley

Lies...you are the main one Nigeria advocate...The north do not care as much as the SW.
mining skull of dead people's head in the grave actually looks less worrisome than POUNDING infants with mortar and pestle or selling precious kids for 20k

Hahaha

SW doesn't even know if a region called SE exists, have you ever wonder why igboland only attract Yoruba people selling Agbo? an average Yoruba man doesn't care about SE...

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

me against biafran?

actually am a fan of Biafra, I've always wanted Ibos to have their country so that we can kick their a55 from Western Nigeria, Western Nigeria needs to be free from substandard products, prostitution, Mass migration (the population here is very bad), Street Hawking and lately we have seen few cases of baby factory in Lagos and Ogun being operated by Ibos which is against our value and norms here.....

I'm a fan of Biafra.
Lazy fool. It's like you have sold your family land to Igbos and now hope they will leave it for you when Igbos have their country. You must he high on cow urine to believe that. The ones you sold your birthright to have occupied it forever so keep wailing and continue paying your rent to that your Igbo landlord in Lagos else you will become homeless in your fatherland.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

mining skull of dead people's head in the grave actually looks less worrisome than POUNDING infants with mortar and pestle or selling precious kids for 20k

Hahaha

SW doesn't even know if a region called SE exists, have you ever wonder why igboland only attract Yoruba people selling Agbo? an average Yoruba man doesn't care about SE...

Sing that lies to the birds....

No tribe practices occultism nor invest in weirdness than the SW region.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

Why should I stay on the thread when the poor guy with broad band with no speed was wasting my time...?

Loser cheesy

Am I admin that deleted the post?

I have answered you on a different thread as you continue to chase my shadow...

I have continued to give you guys bloody nose, as you create useless thread which are later deleted for its bigotry.

cc: GAzzy88, Iamwonderful
lie again if Ogun will not kee your imbecilic father..

today if they're not buying the whole of Paris, tomorrow it would be Berlin.. Hahahaha, shey Dem swear for this people ni?

there is no point in going back and forth with you, your denied already, out of cowardice..

bye..

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nonexistent:
Lazy fool. It's like you have sold your family land to Igbos and now hope they will leave it for you when Igbos have their country. You must he high on cow urine to believe that. The ones you sold your birthright to have occupied it forever so keep wailing and continue paying your rent to that your Igbo landlord in Lagos else you will become homeless in your fatherland.
this is not new oga...
someone told me Ibos have bought 98% of Dubai.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Hahaha

Come you are not a Yoruba man neither are you from South west. Stop parading yourself as if you are from SW.

If I want to engage SW, we know where to get one and not an Hausa fulani from NC parading himself as a Yoruba from SW.

Move back to your region that bandits are clubbing up and down everyday.

You Hausa fulani should learn when to quit and stop impersonating another ethnicity.

What nonsense.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LikeAking: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
Those pics b like propaganda
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Come you are not a Yoruba man neither are you from South west. Stop parading yourself as if you are from SW.

If I want to engage SW, we know where to get one and not an Hausa fulani from NC parading himself as a Yoruba from SW.

Move back to your region that bandits are clubbing up and down everyday.

You Hausa fulani should learn when to quit and stop impersonating another ethnicity.

What nonsense.
k
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by mightyhazel: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
Derrylatei:
You are not too sure if it was the IPOB that shoot those pictures.

May while, enjoy our cruise boat service for your vacation and relaxation with your love ones, friends and family.
meanwhile,its 'meanwhile',..not 'may while'
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

lie again if Ogun will not kee your imbecilic father..

today if they're not buying the whole of Paris, tomorrow it would be Berlin.. Hahahaha, shey Dem swear for this people ni?

there is no point in going back and forth with you, your denied already, out of cowardice..

bye..

I have not brought your father and mother into this...for Ogun to take its course.

Very soon you pathological lairs and damn propagandist will say you don't raise your poor parents from bed with a kick.

Again, how can I help you drowning pigeon?

Why not ask admin to return the post?

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

this is not new oga...
someone told me Ibos have bought 98% of Dubai.
Enyi, Igboman is not your mate. Go to family section and see if any Igboman or Igbo woman is doing giveaway and collect your share. Stop hating.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

Sing that lies to the birds....

No tribe practices occultism nor invest weirdness lie than SW
Hahah, Okija shrine says hi..

a
homophobic fool, and what has the picture of a cross dresser got to do with the subject under discussion ? why are you this foolish?
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Hahah, Okija shrine says hi..

a
homophobic fool, and what has the picture of a cross dresser got to do with the subject under discussion ? why are you this foolish?

You have not heard of Ogun and Ibadan evil forest....

Can you venture into this Ogun shrine alone?

And yet you have the biggest churches in Africa...

You poor thing have continued to struggle with poor broad band...When I leave to do other things, you will start crying that I left the thread. Please hurry and stop wasting my time smiley

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nonexistent:
Enyi, Igboman is not your mate. Go to family section and see if any Igboman or Igbo woman is doing giveaway and collect your share. Stop hating.
let's talk if an igboman attain the height of ;

Adenuga/Alakija/Otedola in WEALTH

Fela/Wizkid/Davido in ENTERTAINMENT

Obasanjo/mko/Osinbajo in POLITICS

Anthony Joshua/Hakeem Olajuwon in SPORT

Wole Soyinka in EDUCATION

yorubas Will always be ahead in every human endeavors..

yoruba no be Igbo mate, if an igboman reach the height these distinguished men I listed above reached, then come back here to argue... Ode.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by OfficialAPCNig: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

This will be my last message Sha, in a bid to bring others down, to show that you're the boss, audio boss, you claimed Igbo in diaspora remits a whole 16b dollars annually, audio 16b, now you couldn't provide a source... I will stop chasing you, okay?
It appears that you're a coward..

If you don't stop peddling falsehood, trying to bring others down with lies, Thunder will just strike you one day.. you this unfortunate fellow.

Oloriburuku omo Iran Kiran.
This Yoruba moslem
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

I have not brought your father and mother into this...for Ogun to take its course.

Very soon you pathological lairs and damn propagandist will say you don't raise your poor parents from bed with a kick.

Again, how can I help you drowning pigeon?

Why not ask admin to return the post?
gazzy88 who opened the should/would testify, but it's gone already.....

bye bye

coward.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

yoruba no be Igbo mate, if an igboman reach the height these distinguished men I listed above reached, then come back here to argue... Ode.

Though the Yorubas are excellent, but its hardly noticed..

Listen to this from an outsider....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc5xL48odCA

When they close this thread, you will start another round of crying.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

gazzy88 who opened the should/would testify, but it's gone already.....

bye bye

coward.

Cry me a river.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

you actually said nothing.
proof me wrong.
make a formation like I did, let's see if an igbo man would beat a Yoruba man. are you a coward, make a formation like I did in various human endeavors.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

you actually said nothing.

proof me wrong.

make a formation like I did, let's see if an igbo man would beat a Yoruba man.
are you a coward, make a formation like I did in various human endeavors.

If you are strong why not ask to leave, like the Igbos are asking?

They had a set back for 3 years of brutal war using starvation as a tool to weaken them which was never used anywhere in history. No school, no money, but total destruction of their land. And today they are competing with you.

How can you rationalize that...if you are normal?
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

can any ibo man even lace;

Lace Obasanjo in politics?

can any ibo man lace Davido's shoe in Entertainment? (I will not even mention Baba Fela and Starboy wizzy)

Adenuga in wealth?

Soyinka a nobel laureate winner?

hahaha, More the comparison would be like Barcelona (Yoruba) playing Huesca (Ibos)
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Those ones you listed don't hate the Igbos, they actually have Igbo friends and complete with them in a healthy manner. You on the other hand hate the Igbos for reasons best known to you but I can guarantee that your reasons are likely because they took your land and your girlfriend, a land you willingly sold and a girlfriend that abandoned you because of your laziness.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

If you are strong why not ask to leave, like the Igbos are asking?

They had a set back for 3 years of brutal war using starvation as a tool to weaken them which was never used anywhere in history. No school, no money, but total destruction of their land. And today they are competing with you.

How can you rationalize that...if you are normal?
you're not competing with the Yorubas, we are miles ahead..

and if you think you're competing then make your own formation like I did... I want you to proof me wrong..

nah Hausa and Fulanis be your mate Hahaha..
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

can any ibo man even lace;

Lace Obasanjo in politics?

can any ibo man lace Davido's shoe in Entertainment? (I will not even mention Baba Fela and Starboy wizzy)

Adenuga in wealth?

Soyinka a nobel laureate winner?

hahaha, More the comparison would be like Barcelona (Yoruba) playing Huesca (Ibos)

Obasanjo is Igbo - Senator Adefuye cheesy

About who is more industrious, asked the Kenyans...

You can play the video again...
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nonexistent:
Those ones you listed don't hate the Igbos, they actually have Igbo friends and complete with them in a healthy manner. You on the other hand hate the Igbos for reasons best known to you but I can guarantee that your reasons are likely because they took your land and your girlfriend, a land you willingly sold and a girlfriend that abandoned you because of your laziness.
okoto meow?

did you know the number of Ibos Obasanjo roasted during the war?

they don't like nyamiri fla.thead either.

now go and sleep.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

Obasanjo is Igbo - Senator Adefuye cheesy

About who is more industrious, asked the Kenyans...

You can play the video again...
The same Obasanjo confirmed that he's from Owu Abeokuta here...
it's understandable that elders Adefuye was doing that on purpose for a reason best known to him.
saharareporters.com/2020/12/28/my-two-parents-are-abeokuta-i-bear-owu-tribal-marks-obasanjo-counters-igbo-ancestry

Obasanjo, ebora owu is 100% Yoruba.

I want you to give me a bloody nose, Oya make a formation like I did.

Challenge
Adenuga
Obasanjo
Joshua
Wole Soyinka.
in their various fields

or just think about any field where an ibo man is ahead, let's see if we can find one Yoruba man who can challenge that..

oya

Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go / Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election / El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65