Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army (11092 Views)

If This Information Is True.....then The Week Will Be Interesting. / If This Is True, Then PDP And Atiku Are Strategic! (pic) / Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight (2) (3) (4)

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

The same Obasanjo confirmed that he's from Owu Abeokuta here...
it's understandable that elders Adefuye was doing that on purpose for a reason best known to him.
saharareporters.com/2020/12/28/my-two-parents-are-abeokuta-i-bear-owu-tribal-marks-obasanjo-counters-igbo-ancestry

Obasanjo, ebora owu is 100% Yoruba.

I want you to give me a bloody nose, Oya make a formation like I did.

Challenge
Adenuga
Obasanjo
Joshua
Wole Soyinka.
in their various fields

or just think about any field where an ibo man is ahead, let's see if we can find one Yoruba man who can challenge that..

oya

Adenuga uses IBB and Atiku funds. Why did he go into exile before? Why didn't you include Ms Alakija IBB's wife hairdresser
Obasanjo is an Igboman
Joshua is a Briton
Wole Soynka can never beat Achebe and now Chiamanda...forget the nobel prize.

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie voted Women's prize 'winner of winners'
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2020/nov/12/chimamanda-ngozi-adichie-half-of-a-yellow-sun-voted-womens-prize-winner-of-winners.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

mining skull of dead people's head in the grave actually looks less worrisome than POUNDING infants with mortar and pestle or selling precious kids for 20k

Hahaha

SW doesn't even know if a region called SE exists, have you ever wonder why igboland only attract Yoruba people selling Agbo? an average Yoruba man doesn't care about SE...
baba forget that thing u guys are born ritualist apart from lagos which is a no mans land the remaining south west is an unhabitable coven ,u guys are born ritualist.... for every 1 ritualist in the east there are atleast 20,000 Afonja ritualist..pls keep ur madness away from lagos

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by favor914: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

The hilux can't be fake.

The picture speaks volume on how they carry operations unprepared in borno state
One photograph is the whole of Borno State? Keep deceiving yourself, it seems you have no future for yourself in Nigeria, why don’t you just pack your tour bag, hug your body goodbye & leave us in Nigeria with peace, you, Ipob & ESN, is it by force you stay in Nigeria? Cameron wanted Bakassi we gave it to them, please just leave.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

Adenuga uses IBB and Atiku funds. Why did he go into exile before? Why didn't you include Ms Alakija IBB's wife hairdresser
Obasanjo is an Igboman
Joshua is a Briton

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2020/nov/12/chimamanda-ngozi-adichie-half-of-a-yellow-sun-voted-womens-prize-winner-of-winners.
See this shameless man, they can claim anything.

That's how one idiot said the president of Gabon is an ibo man.. Hahah
These fools were even celebrating Biden's victory because one distance relative of Kamala Harris married an ibo man, that was after the infamous Onitsha rally, they organised a rally in Onitsha in support of Trump, they infested Trump with the usual badluck.. hahah.
They deserted Trump immediately they saw signs if defeat..lmao.

Today Adenuga is the third richest man in Africa, and the second in Nigeria after Aliko Dangote, an ibo man should beat that.3
It's really funny that people who enriched themselves during GEJ administration are accusing others(not even verified sef) of ill gotten money.. ridiculous.
They started an airline with Government funds, Now their much celebrated Onyeama has been indicted for fraud in the United State... If Dem born am well make travel go US.
The Nobel prize is the biggest Award in academics, let Achebe come out from his grave and achieve that.

Nobel prize we know, women or whatever award, we don't know.

Thought you said you would give me a bloody noise?

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by chukwunweikeemi(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
A large percentage of the army are people who just can't help not bullying their neighbours.They want people to bow to them because they wear a pair of camos and parade the streets with weapons.I feel sorry for my country because nothing is working.Uni lecturers are extorting students,forcemen are killing innocent civilians,politicians are in a competition of looting public funds,the pastors preach a false gospel and extort their members,parents don't discipline their children ,fornication is rampant and so is abortion which is cold blooded murder,homosexuals are beginning to come out of their hiding places with their vile and morally reprenensible sin.Oh my God ,May I not sit idly by and watch my country go to the devil.Here is what God has to say:
"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14).
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by favor914: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
baba forget that thing u guys are born ritualist apart from lagos which is a no mans land the remaining south west is an unhabitable coven ,u guys are born ritualist.... for every 1 ritualist in the east there are atleast 20,000 Afonja ritualist..pls keep ur madness away from lagos
Obasanjo is Igbo, how are you sure that your Grandparents are not from ibadan who went to hustle in the Enugu coal mines in the late 1940’s, & just decided to remain there after retirement? What is the difference between an Igbo Congo man, & a Yoruba Congo Man? Illiterate, you are 100% the same genetically, a scientist couldn’t tell who from who.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

Obasanjo is an Igboman
Joshua is a Briton

Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua is a proud Yoruba man with parents from Saghamu, Ogun state..
He was here last year for his Nigeria passport, he never denied his origin...
He even acknowledged his Nigerian root in a public gathering with Queen Elizabeth in presence.
How can you have a Nigerian passport, Nigerian parents and still not a Nigerian?

Are you mad ni?

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
Lagos is a Yorubaland, anyone who says otherwise is mad.

Nonetheless, no igbo city can lace Ibadan's shoe... If you think otherwise proof me wrong.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Gazzy88(m): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

gazzy88 who opened the should/would testify, but it's gone already.....

bye bye

coward.
Is he denying it? Suddenly the thread gone. I guess it's an igbo mod that deleted it. Someone raised an alarm days ago that igbo mods ban and delete any thread that goes against ipob but leaves the one in favor of ipob. Now I can see clearly for myself.

CC Seun, there's a conspiracy amongst your igbo mods to silence anti-igbo voice of reasons. They have been banning anyone except igbos for no just cause. Kindly look into this. Don't allow them conspire against you on your forum.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
If SW cities are bad, then SE cities are shitholes..

Can you see, two of them made the list of shithiest cities in the world
Hahaha

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Gazzy88(m): 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

Cry me a river.
You're a senseless liar. You said $12bn foreign remittances came from igbos to Nigeria yearly and I replied not to include drugs pushing business. You and your igbo mods conspired to bring the thread down. You've been reported to Seun himself. We won't allow you lots hijack nairaland and claim it as your own. Lies kee you idiot.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gazzy88:
Is he denying it? Suddenly the thread gone. I guess it's an igbo mod that deleted it. Someone raised an alarm days ago that igbo mods ban and delete any thread that goes against ipob but leaves the one in favor of ipob. Now I can see clearly for myself.

CC Seun, there's a conspiracy amongst your igbo mods to silence anti-igbo voice of reasons. They have been banning anyone except igbos for no just cause. Kindly look into this. Don't allow them conspire against you on your forum.
He denied it oo

The idiot don run away sef.

Cc
Redcrafton

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

He denied it oo

Cc
Redcrafton

I am back.

I am pissed because of your poverty stricken inability to afford a faster broad band.

I have to wait for you for many minutes.

You have been using the words like idiot, Ogun kill you father, but I have maintained my cool. That shows the gap in our upbringing.

So what are you denying?

We can start it here before it will be deleted.

Most time things are deleted, it has always been that you are given a bloody nose, and exposing the weaknesses of the great Yoruba people.

Igbo admins don't delete any post.

You are the one being helped and protected.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Gazzy88(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

He denied it oo

Cc
Redcrafton
He's a kid. Leave am

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gazzy88:
You're a senseless liar. You said $12bn foreign remittances came from igbos to Nigeria yearly and I replied not to include drugs pushing business. You and your igbo mods conspired to bring the thread down. You've been reported to Seun himself. We won't allow you lots hijack nairaland and claim it as your own. Lies kee you idiot.

Half education is dangerous.

Where did I say that?

You poverty stricken NURTW people will not kill person.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gazzy88:
He's a kid. Leave am

A kid that is more sensible and knowledgable than you poverty stricken and incomprehensible agbaya cheesy
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

I am back.

I am pissed because of your poverty stricken inability to afford a faster broad band.

I have to wait for you for many minutes.

You have been using the words like idiot, Ogun kill you father, but I have maintained my cool. That shows the gap in our upbringing.

So what are you denying?

We can start it here before it will be deleted.

Most time things are deleted, it has always been that you are given a bloody nose, and exposing the weaknesses of the great Yoruba people.

Igbo admins don't delete any post.

You are the one being helped and protected.
Hahaha E pain am, baba wan run away before.

Now you have two tasks to perform.

1, Gazzy88 who opened the previous thread is back, now tell him that you never say that shit.

2, the second one, which I doubt if you would perform up to expectations, oya let's continue the previous argument, ibo vs Yoruba.. you ran away before ... Oya continue from where we stopped..
Reply my previous mentions.

And stop crying foul, baba don dey blame network, person wey I don reply since morning.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Hahaha E pain am, baba wan run away before.

Now you have two tasks to perform.

1, Gazzy88 who opened the previous thread is back, now tell him that you never say that shit.

2, the second one, which I doubt if you would perform up to expectations, oya let's continue the previous argument, ibo vs Yoruba.. you ran away before ... Oya continue from where we stopped..
Reply my previous mentions.

And stop crying foul, baba don dey blame network, person wey I don reply since morning.

Upgrade your broad band first so I don't have to wait for ages for your poor and incomprehensible response.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

Upgrade your broad band first so I don't have to wait for ages for your poor and incomprehensible response.
Reply and stop foaming at the mouth, man

Adenuga in wealth

Obasanjo in politics

Anthony Joshua in sport

Soyinka (a nobel prize winner) in Education

Wizzy in Entertainment

Challenge this formation.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Gazzy88(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

Half education is dangerous.

Where did I say that?

You poverty stricken NURTW people will not kill person.
I created the thread kiddo. You can lie to your head but not me. Unless you're demented, you said $12bn was remitted annually from abroad by igbos. I titled the thread "if you're ipob and you applied for survival funds, shame on you" in case you think you can fool me. Don't lie if you can't back it with another lie.

Go and sleep

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Gazzy88(m): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

Rest, you have no point. Happy new year
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by NGpatriot: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
The only Nigerian military presence you go see inside your bush and village go be fully armed Python and Wing Loong II drones blowing up and decimating all your bush ipob terrorists.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Reply and stop foaming at the mouth, man

Adenuga in wealth

Obasanjo in politics

Anthony Joshua in sport

Soyinka (a nobel prize winner) in Education

Wizzy in Entertainment

Challenge this formation.

Though you are spwaning the whole place with this...but it should not be an issues.

Sir Ken Olisa, OBE, CStJ, FRSA, FBCS, The most powerful black man in Britain, has taken care of all this sh*t you posted here.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/12008327/Meet-Ken-Olisa-The-most-powerful-black-man-in-Britain.html

No Yoruba woman dead or alive can lace the shoes of Chimamanda.

Before Joshua there was Dick Tiger. Their was also Power Mike of Nigeria.

Adenuga is just a front. The real oil industry people like SEPLAT and Oilserv who use their own wealth are really contributing in pipeline developing.

I have already told you about OBJ. He is Igbo according to your senator that knows him very well.

Now run along and don't spawn my post with this again.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

And lastly, this is NAIRALAND a forum opened In 2005 by a Yoruba man.

In 2015 or so, when he announced that Nairaland will no longer tolerate anything Biafra, you shameless lots threatened to leave Nairaland, ipob youths Nairaland chapter gave Nairaland just 1 months, that Nairaland will die..
They created a wack website, Biafraland,lmao, the website didn't see the light of the day.. I doubt if the website exist past 10days, while the same Nairaland remains the second most visited indigenous website second only to Bet9ja (another one owned by a Yoruba man)
Today 80% if not more of the most visited websites today are Yoruba owned.....

That's called greatness, Yoruba nah your boss, Oga nah master.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

Though you are spwaning the whole place with this...but it should not be an issues.

Sir Ken Olisa, OBE, CStJ, FRSA, FBCS, The most powerful black man in Britain, has taken care of all this sh*t you posted here.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/12008327/Meet-Ken-Olisa-The-most-powerful-black-man-in-Britain.html

No Yoruba woman dead or alive can lace the shoes of Chimamanda.

Before Joshua there was Dick Tiger. Their was also Power Mike of Nigeria.

Adenuga is just a front. The real oil industry people like SEPLAT and Oilserv who use their own wealth are really contributing in pipeline developing.

I have already told you about OBJ. He is Igbo according to your senator that knows him very well.

Now run along and don't spawn my post with this again.

I don die, what the fvck is this?

This is ridiculous, what a comic relief

Asiwaju sef dey laff.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

And lastly, this is NAIRALAND a forum opened In 2005 by a Yoruba man.

In 2015 or so, when he announced that Nairaland will no longer tolerate anything Biafra, you shameless lots threatened to leave Nairaland, ipob youths Nairaland chapter gave Nairaland just 1 months, that Nairaland will die..
They created a wack website, Biafraland,lmao, the website didn't see the light of the day.. I doubt if the website exist past 10days, while the same Nairaland remains the second most visited indigenous website second only to Bet9ja (another one owned by a Yoruba man)
Today 80% if not more of the most visited websites today are Yoruba owned.....

That's called greatness, Yoruba nah your boss, Oga nah master.

Linda Ikeji is also a blogger. I don't know who is wealthier compared to all your websites.

You are the master in your house.

Besides where do you live with all these your master stuff...?

Do you have another Ibadan, Abeouta, Oshogbo, Akure or Ado Ekiti than the ones we see, compared to where the people you feel you are greater than live in the SE? lol.

Continue to deceive yourself.

Without Igbos, Nairaland will close.

Just check the number of pages generated when Yoruba have issues, compared to when Igbos have issues.

Seun should be grateful. That's why we have the warning saying Nairaland does not support secession, as you will kill the website for poor activity, if the Igbos leave.

Deal with it.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

okoto meow?

did you know the number of Ibos Obasanjo roasted during the war?

they don't like nyamiri fla.thead either.

now go and sleep.

The same Obasanjo did his tenure as president with sensitive cabinet positions full of Igbos and your people cried about it so much so that you have recently been trying to disown him and dash him to Igbos.
Oga the joke is on you. Your rich elites keep Igbo friends close for a reason so I advise you do the same unless you wanna remain wretched in life.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Burruchaga71(m): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Not long ago we read how American soldiers successfully came to Nigeria and rescued their countryman. The operation well planned and executed without much noise .

Just look at Nigeria soldiers walking around the bush as if they are acting Nollywood video and worst of all same people you are looking for are the ones taking your pictures and be posting on net .

That is to say if this is really an aggressive situation, none of these Soldiers will leave that bush alive because they will be smoked out..

This is a bad precedence because it shows that probably there is no logistics or preparation before NA carries out an operation..

Just like go boys and find them without proper logistics.

Whosoever that sanctioned this disappointing and humiliating operation should be fired from the military..

This is a bad signal on how army operates and it's strength.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha..... Nigerian soldier indeed..
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

I don die, what the fvck is this?

This is ridiculous, what a comic relief

Asiwaju sef dey laff.

What is ridiculous about it?

I just showed your facts with links and images and you are opening your wide mouth as normal with you guys.

Why won't he laugh. He collects taxes and buy a jet, while you tout besiege his home begging for money...

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Oilserv is handling the powerful gas pipe line across Nigeria.

Now show what the likes of Otedole is doing?

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
@lukaspoldoski...

In airline business you are no where to be found...

Lagos Government To Commence Construction Of Lekki Ferry In September / 8 Political Parties Back Gov Ahmed For Re-election / EFCC Probes Syndicate Fleecing Vips Over Buhari’s Cabinet

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72