Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party (65527 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Protests Rock Kaduna Over Killings (Photos, Video) / El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Ideadoctor(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
This is uneconomical! I don't support immorality, but I hate destruction of property, that hotel would have worth millions of naira or more,now it has been demolished, if we have to ask,had demolishing the hotel stopped immorality? No! Those guys would move somewhere else and continue with their things, el rufai no apply sense at all

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Impexp(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bab bad news everywhere. God go help us..
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Kaybex007(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
we need a government that is business wise and not just crushing crime without adding some kind of creativity. To those who commented that what the government did is right cuz of the offence. I wouldn't say what they did is good or bad, but what I expected the government to do is take over the ownership of the hotel, maybe sell it out later to an interested investors. This same mistakes is made by our so called EFCC, ICPC etc. you don't collect properties, most especially businesses and lock it down or demolish it. they should always consider people working there and the tax that will be generated from this properties. I have seen big hospitals, companies locked down by our so called EFCC all because the owner is fraudulent/corrupt, after that what happens to their staff, they are laid off and left to suffer, and when the suffering becomes too much it leads to depression, suicide, begging, stealing. If we continue without foresight, things will keep getting worst. Peace be unto everyone.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Bakr4u: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kzinne:
This is a spirit of wastefulness present in most northerners. How many governor s in the south will do this?
Rivers state Gov in person of Barr. NYESOME WIKE did the same thing to one of the hotel diz year for flouting COVID-19 protocols.
I thing there is nothing wrong for penalizing violators.
Daz just the standard in any sane society
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by luminouz(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
Arrewa:
It had been investigated and the hotel was found guilty of holding such party... Involving teenagers and even underage.

That's why the Hotel was demolished!!

God bless Arewa!!

Will you keep quiet?

Yen yen yen everytime

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Nato008(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bakr4u:

Rivers state Gov in person of Barr. NYESOME WIKE did the same thing to one of the hotel diz year for flouting COVID-19 protocols.
Nigeria is not a sane society....!!!!!!!
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
I see no point in demolishing the hotel... we have too many leaders with poor reasoning capacity.... theres alot of homeless northerners loitering the street.. take them off the f#cking street for f#ck sake..

Take them off the street and put them in another man’s land. Your reasoning capacity is also poor.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Guestlander: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
Arrewa:
It had been investigated and the hotel was found guilty of holding such party... Involving teenagers and even underage.

God bless Arewa!!

Found guilty by which court? While I don't agree with the sex party, tearing down the building is an extreme punishment done with impunity.
What if the organisers of the sex party does not own the building?
The crime has not even been committed! The owner of that building should sue the government.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by collinometricx: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Arrewa:

God bless Arewa!!
how many days investigation?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Eriokanmi: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Awusubilahi
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Frame up.

The govt printed the flyer just to get at the hotel owner.

How can u demolish hotel just bc of flyer, not that they caught them breaking the so called protocol

They crowd that gathered at Kwankwaso father's burial in Kano is what?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by shadowfaxx1414: 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
Elrufai Mai Rusau!!

Northern Nigeria is not ripe for open immorality!!

Why would teenagers be organizing sex parties??

If you want to bang.... We have alot of brothels in Kaduna.

Not that things don't happen here... Even here in kano things do happen on a coded level.

If you are into sex... You'll get coded brothels to quench your taste.

If you are into beer we still gat coded places for that.

We don't openly endorse immorality...

We are doing all this to contain social vices...

We are doing this for the morality of our society.

Time will come when things would be done open.

But for now... We say no!!

It requires alot of human development to allow humans into open sexual desires especially teenagers!

We are still dealing with our populations and our Almajiri issues gotten from these same sex freaks!

Right now we are more concern with development... Both in human and infrastructural development.

God bless Arewa!! [/quote]

Nonsense n Buhari talk. Mcheeewww

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by jaxxy(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
I see no point in demolishing the hotel... we have too many leaders with poor reasoning capacity.... theres alot of homeless northerners loitering the street.. take them off the f#cking street for f#ck sake..

Im sure they can ban the party without destroying the building like bunch of destructive idiots in government playing to the gallery. undecided

U can even lock up the property till further notice. Why this barbaric move?? undecided

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Collegelove: 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
Arrewa:
Elrufai Mai Rusau!!

Northern Nigeria is not ripe for open immorality!!

Why would teenagers be organizing sex parties??

If you want to bang.... We have alot of brothels in Kaduna.

Not that things don't happen here... Even here in kano things do happen on a coded level.

If you are into sex... You'll get coded brothels to quench your taste.

If you are into beer we still gat coded places for that.

We don't openly endorse immorality...

We are doing all this to contain social vices...

We are doing this for the morality of our society.

Time will come when things would be done open.

But for now... We say no!!

It requires alot of human development to allow humans into open sexual desires especially teenagers!

We are still dealing with our populations and our Almajiri issues gotten from these same sex freaks!

Right now we are more concern with development... Both in human and infrastructural development.

God bless Arewa!!
Do not sound holy. Northern politicians are worse than the devil.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by nedekid: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Arrewa:

God bless Arewa!!
Which court found them guilty?
The event had not taken place.
The hotel was destroyed based on the assumption of a proposed party.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by AIIAssociates: 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
simonlee:

https://www.thecable.ng/kaduna-demolishes-hotel-over-plans-to-hold-sex-party

https://twitter.com/KASUPDA_KDSG/status/1344651825283280897?s=19

KASUPDA have demolished Asher Hotel in Barnawa Kaduna South. Asher Hotel was the proposed venue for the Kaduna Sex Party, the hotel was also caught contravening the Covid-19 guidelines of the state. KASUPDA will not hesitate to demolish properties used for such immoral act.

1. Is immorality an offence?
2. If the answer is yes, in what Section of what law?
3. Is contravention of COVID-19 guidelines an offence?
4. If the answer is yes, in what Section of what law?
5. In both cases, is demolishing a prescribed punishment under those laws?

If yes, all is good,

If no, then Kaduna State government has trampled on fundamental rights.

More on this later.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Eriokanmi: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
Indirectly there had been series of sex parties going on in the north for ages, especially in Kano with what I witnessed with my korokoro eyes in sabongeri area. There's a hotel there where they threw parties every Thursday which they termed girls night. I went for a programme some years back and we found a hotel to lodge in, around sabon geri, not far from the aiport Road. Right in my presence, 5 girls entered a room with 5 guys and they shut the door. In a short while, all I was hearing was wayooo, wayooo and all manners of sonorous sounds. As if that wasn't enough, a man traced his newly married wife to that hotel and found her with another guy. Come see beating. The guy nearly faint.

I asked one well dressed guy who was posing like a megard at the entrance of the hotel room where those guys were about why the management had to allow the nonsense. All he could tell me was, baa turanchi meaning, I don't understand English. The following day, my colleague and I had to change our hotel. What was proposed in the kaduna hotel wasn't new, its just that they made it open this time. It had always been the norm in the north. If you see where a katsina woman dey drink codeine like pure water just to get high, you go pick race. These are the things they don't want us to know about them but we get sharp eyes. I support what elrufai did because north is like one way traffic. Before you know it, it becomes a commonplace in all northern hotels. See kidnapping today, na normal business now in core north.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by amc: 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kzinne:
so any Tom dick Harry can now print a flyer saying nairaland will be the online venue for a gay party and the govt immediately shuts down nairaland? rubbish

Defenders of lawbreaker always finds excuses for them.

They should go to court if they didn't know anything about the sex party.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Musa2018(m): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
Good for them!!! I was waiting to hear from Kaduna state government since
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by naturefellow(m): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
Arrewa:

God bless Arewa!!
why demolish? Why not seal it off?

Very easy to pull down than build undecided
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Kzinne: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bakr4u:

gosh. was the party held? inthe case of Rivers State it was held.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by vineyardfarms: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

THESE SO CALL LEADERS HAS BLOCK HEAD WITH NO REASONING CAPACITY. TAKE OVER THE BUILDING FOR OFFICIAL, WHY DEMOLISH??
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Kelvinhunta: 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
I don't understand or is there something I am. Missing? Proposed Venue for sex party? That means d sex party didn't hold, yet they were guilty? What if the poster is designed by an enemy of d hotel management? You don't rush to demolish things like that. You have to do real time investigation then you come up with appropriate punishment if found guilty
simonlee:

https://www.thecable.ng/kaduna-demolishes-hotel-over-plans-to-hold-sex-party

https://twitter.com/KASUPDA_KDSG/status/1344651825283280897?s=19
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by amc: 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
annyz:

Wike vs El-rufai for presidency would be catastrophic.

Peter Obi demolished properties too. And so did Obaseki.

Gov Obi illegally demolishes houses in Anambra
https://dailytrust.com/gov-obi-illegally-demolishes-houses-in-anambra-rights-group-alarms

Obi demolishes kidnap suspect's homes
https://thenationonlineng.net/obi-demolishes-kidnap-suspects-homes/

Peter Obi Demolishes Onitsha Hotel Where Human Heads Were Found
http://www.metronaija.com/peter-obi-demolishes-onitsha-hotel-where-human-heads-were-found/
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by AntiBalogunodua: 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
[s]
Ideadoctor:
This is uneconomical! I don't support immorality, but I hate destruction of property, that hotel would have worth millions of naira or more,now it has been demolished, if we have to ask,had demolishing the hotel stopped immorality? No! Those guys would move somewhere else and continue with their things, el rufai no apply sense at all
[/s]
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by ipica: 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
Arrewa:

God bless Arewa!!
pls add the picture of the demolished hotel to your collection. We will like to see it from time to time
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Farki: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
authority2006:

Property owners will think better next time.

Farki:
AmazonTopaz.

So if I make a flyer that says sex party at Aso Rock the government will demolish it?

Fool

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by SILVERLINES: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
Their governor

Their APC

What's is my concern where I am here in the East

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by MrOwonikoko: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Asher kasha for north end undecided angry
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Miracle1991: 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
I love elrufai but I think he should have converted the hotel for something meaningful. Elrufai,pls don't behave like that fool in Rivers State.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party by Tomilola360: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
What nonsense!!!

This their religion is just too backward cheesy cheesy

Elrufai is just a fanatic. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit / Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) / Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.