Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! (223 Views)

Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy! / Vacancy, Vacancy, Vacancy!!! Store Keeper Is Urgently Needed / VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY - Business Development Leader In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.

Something just came up and I want you ladies to be the first to know about it.

A certain organization is currently employing for the following role:

JOB ROLE

1. Global Commentator

PAYMENTS

(i). N10 per comment

(ii). N20 per comment on a .edu or .gov website with a nofollow link attribute

(ii). N20 per comment on a website with a DA >60 and a nofollow link attributes

(iv). N50 per comment on a .edu or .gov website with a follow link attributes

(iv). N50 per comment on a website with a DA >60 and a follow link attributes

(v). N100 per comment on a .edu or .gov website with a DA >60 and a follow link attributes

(vi). N100 per comment on a website with a DA >75 and a follow link attributes

PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS

(i). Screenshots of each comment published on a "CommentLuv" enabled website, showing your name, and possibly the made link.

(ii). Have reached the payment threshold of N3,000 only.

ADVICE

Many CommentLuv enabled website administrators reviews comments made on their websites before publishing them.

To increase the chances of your comments passing their comment filter, heed the following:

(i). Spam no one

(ii). Read the post you wish to comment on, that you maybe able to comment constructively

INTERESTED PERSONS

Send your:

(i). Name

(ii). Phone number

(iii). Account number (and bank)

(iv). The name you want to use for this job

(v). What kind of pages (news, sports, seo, lifestyle, shopping, website, bio, science, arts, news, politics, events, encyclopedics, general) would you link to link your comments to?

(vi). The number of comments you think you can make per day (don't be intimidated, the worst in zero).

To: outreach@wikiafrimedia.org

IMPORTANT NOTE

(i). The maximum counted comments per post on any website is one (1).

(ii). The maximum counted comments for a website is two (2).

(1) (Reply)

Writing 101: The Beginner's Guide To Having A Profitable Career As A Writer / Vacancy :for HR Personal / Why You Should Become A Master Of All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.