Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication (55479 Views)

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by olanipekun14360: 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
Maybe he wants to transmit into a transgender come year 2021.You know say so many of these oyibos dey crase well well.
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by Bullman(m): 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
[quote author=Macsjebs post=97590751]

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/man-cuts-penis-throws-down-23244750[/quote

I came to see the penis where is it �
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by temiyato(m): 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Demons and human evil spirit at work. He needs jesus in his life
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by Roozzaay(m): 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
This madness is Grade A......
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by SAMBARRY: 11:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Abokie go and rest and stop disturbing our peace cool
Injustice1:
My question to the Igbo mod that banned me... Arrewa.

Why do you want to silent me on Nairaland??

Why are so wicked and insensitive??

Social media bill has not been passed but you are already banning me for airing my opinion whitout insulting anyone?

You gave me a ban without me breaking any rules??

So your aim is for your igbo brothers to continue insulting the north on Nairaland undisputed??

You see that ban way dey hungry you??

You go ban tire!!

In fact block my phone ips It's not going to stop me this protest.

I can access this site anytime I want.

The Igbos have taken over nairaland.

They insult and spread hatred whitout getting ban.

Why then ban me for defending my region??

According to the animal...

He ban me for breaking rule 11

11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.

What sort of rubbish excuse is this??

This is my last comment before I get ban.

I made two comments he... Deleted one and then give me a ban.

The Igbo mod Ban me for defending the north.

He ban me for defending my region.

They just want to silent me... I should just sit and allow Igbos insult and castigate the north.

Dear seun... Why is this happening in a forum that supposed to carry every Nigerian along irrespective of tribe and religion?

This was my last post before the Igbo mod ban me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by Ayobami7(m): 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
na wa oooo
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by E2eGAYMl7: 11:41pm On Dec 31, 2020

Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by JoeEeL(m): 12:21am On Jan 01, 2021
Mr man., go and sit down. (Arrewa)
You talk trash on a daily basis.

We don't want nonsense in 2021.

Since the #EndSARS protest, you should have observed that NL mods are subtly in favour of the masses and NOT your useless terroristic government.

Fairness also means standing for what is truth and just. Your nonsense rulers cannot keep sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen, Boko Haram, protester-killing soldiers and the likes and you expect NL or us to keep tolerating your crap.

Finally, they all know you're a paid agent anyways, so GTFO!
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
Maybe he doesn’t need the penis again.

Oyinbo people and their weird life.
Shey na bipolar and schizophrenic Nigerian man go severe him blockus?
It is very impossible no matter how worse the condition is for a Nigerian man. When he already knows that the only surest organ of pleasure he has is the blockus
Your wisdom is like that of Solomon grin
Even a mad man here in Nigeria won’t think of cutting his holy rod cheesy
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 01, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
Why throw it in the toilet when you can dice it into tiny little cubes, fry it, make sure there is onions oh, put small cucumber and lettuce then give it to stray dogs. What a waste of protein
Nigi WTF is you saying angry
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 01, 2021
ZIINI:

Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 01, 2021
ZIINI:

if the deranged nasty mofvker wants to cut his man meat ,fine, but he should have thought of them hungry stray dogs and feed them his meat
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by princety24(m): 3:35am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year to you all. Words from Mr. President to Prof. Osinbajo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH65UfkVik0
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by cardoctor(m): 3:57am On Jan 01, 2021
His village people are after him
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by ini4brandon(m): 4:44am On Jan 01, 2021
Oga Hector
dannyrhymes600:
Why throw it in the toilet when you can dice it into tiny little cubes, fry it, make sure there is onions oh, put small cucumber and lettuce then give it to stray dogs. What a waste of protein
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by mema900: 6:09am On Jan 01, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:
Just Imagine...
Hold GOD Heavily in these last days..
Many many things are Happening,
Many many things are out there to take hold of Humans in these Last days

All i see in you is fear!! A scared man cant live a happy life....God is way bigger than you think you just got to know
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by Mrscarter(f): 6:37am On Jan 01, 2021
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/man-cuts-penis-throws-down-23244750

It's not clear if his "instruments" were found haha. Is one way of describing themcheesy
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by bizzibodi(m): 8:52am On Jan 01, 2021
So...why this kind news dey make front page sef.
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by payloader(m): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2021
Perfectsouth:
grin
Quietly pick the money and go to the nearest aboki dollar, change it to naira notes and have it transfered to my bank account asap
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by Bluntemperor: 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
Maybe he doesn’t need the penis again.

It is very impossible no matter how worse the condition is for a Nigerian man. When he already knows that the only surest organ of pleasure he has is the blockus

I just dey laugh o!
Orisirisi! The White people are dangerous in adventurous.The same manner the American People tried Donald Trump to be in the White House only for the man to forget the rules of Democracy instituted by the Great Americans forefathers of 215 years of Democratic practice! Now the man Trump doesn't believe:
- the Rule of Majority.
- that Free Press is part and parcel of a democratic process
-that Court Process must be obeyed.
- that ones people decide an elections,you moved on with your life.
-You also have opportunity for next time if you so willing.
The man that cut his blucos has right and choice but is being deceived by the devil.Hope he would not regret his action in years to come.
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by aspiring44: 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
[quote author=Tolexander post=97591144]Maybe he doesn’t need the penis again.

It is very impossible no matter how worse the condition is for a Nigerian man. When he already knows that the only surest organ of pleasure he has is the blockus[/quote.

It happened here in Nigeria back in 2004 when a boy in his teenage years severed his instrument of joy too by cutting it off . He misinterpreted the message from a crusade that if your eyes could make you sin cut if off . On getting home the parents noticed certain weird behavior since he came back from the crusade , he was keeping to himself until he cuts off his joystick . After thorough examination the doctor pronounced that erection will come up after 5 years because it was second degree severity
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by criuze(m): 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
seems he's use to cutting it, after all he can find replacement any time, there no be naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis / Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys / 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.