Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) (79014 Views)

Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
sleepy ofe mmanu, I've modified,
Autocorrect messed up my write-up.

Yeah yeah right...just like autocorrect messed up your life. The modification is still thrash, kindly look into it and while you're at it modify the sponge that resides in your numbskull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
kingsavage:
ritual killing is done all over nigeria, but baby factory, drug dealing is done by igbos only grin grin
ritual killings are done by the Yorubas only,
Organs and skulls harvesters are Yoruba things.
Cannibalism is strictly a Yoruba thing.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by kingsavage: 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
ritual killings are done by the Yorubas only,
Organs and skulls harvesters are Yoruba things.
Cannibalism is strictly a Yoruba thing.
you want us to start posting links?
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by babsbolad: 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
amuwo1980:
Filipinos , those ones , even their nurses na cowboys , most likely they murdered the guy and labeled it killed in a shoot out
This news is not new to us dude, it is their way of life!
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by theFilmtric: 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
change this mind set, if you want to make it big this year.
This is New Year for christ sake,
I think it's too early for all this tribal bashing.
and who told you he hasn't made it big??
Stop spamming abeg

theFilmtricsay
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

and who told you he hasn't made it big??
Stop spamming abeg

theFilmtricsay
na their type they go about begging everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by HimName: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
It has gotten to the point where countries have to be dehvehloped by brute-force by Dehvehlopers Without Boarders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
GeneralPula:
Gabriel Onyechefula

I won’t be surprise if Philippines stop giving Nigeria visa. The most funniest thing is these people would be the first to start calling names..

Nonsense & lost Jews

Perfectly said! They're usually the ones to start name calling and first to cry foul. Disgrace of a tribe and people. I dislike everything about them, I swear. angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
decatalyst:

I am so sorry for your experience.

I hope things change for the better. All will be well.

Thanks. wetin man go do na?

We still dey naija dey look for ways to make things happen legitimately. grin
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by theFilmtric: 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
na their type they go about begging everywhere.
Bro
that's not true
What's your proof?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by theFilmtric: 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

FIXED
Now You're a tribal bigot
theFilmtricsay
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

Bro
that's not true
What's your proof?

theFilmtricsay
This is my proof, I did an interbank transfer to someone who couldn't let me rest

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by grandstar(m): 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
Why not leave the Phillipines and come back and set up a legal business.

He foolishly and greedily followed "The get rich or die trying" motto and lies dead. . Rest in peace (Eccl 9:5)
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

Now You're a tribal bigot

theFilmtricsay
I'm not a tribal bigot,
But the Yari banzas turned me to one.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Beerparlor talk from a flathe@d criminal, you can give me the address of your ancestors cemetery, I'd take a piss over there anytime I find myself in the east.

grin

You guys are funny.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
poverty have messed up you and your entire tribe's life.
Na so one of your kindman was begging me, he couldn't let me rest till I transferred 10k to him so that I can have my peace.
Are you sure it's not your alternate account that you used in begging me??

Why did you delete this...lol
grin the pathetic insecure bitch had to prove a point by showing us the mobile transfer to his landlord after owing him 5months rent, You probably owe the dude money or rent...just pay him and don't carry your debts over into this new year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by criuze(m): 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
Whiteshield:
Gabriel Onyechefula, good riddance to an idiot. You died like a pig and you deserve to rot in Hades.

Any drug dealer caught should be shot at sight. If Ohaneze want to cry, shoot them too.

even when mine you mine those rotten skulls shoot at site
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

grin the pathetic insecure bitch had to prove a point by showing us the mobile transfer to his landlord after owing him 5months rent, You probably owe the dude money or rent...just pay him and don't carry your debts over into this new year.

grin

You no see phone?
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

This is my proof, I did an interbank transfer to someone who couldn't let me rest

No rest for the debtor... you probably owe him money. Pay your debts and stop bragging about it.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by favor914: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Perfectly said! They're usually the ones to start name calling and first to cry foul. Disgrace of a tribe and people. I dislike everything about them, I swear. angry
But they have some of the finest Nigerian women?
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Pharaohny: 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
Whiteshield:

If they stop giving them visa, the economy of Anambra state will collapse.

Bros

Why
Why
Why naa��������������
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
PenName55:

grin

You no see phone?

grin grin the phone looks like he's been using it since Jonathan left office.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

hahahaha, I can't stop laughing hard,
Kiddo, you made me laugh so hard with your immature response, you're probably an unexposed village slowpoke who goes about raping and impregnating local who.res and bitches
To think that everyone is living in a rathole as you.
I live in my own house, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
favor914:
But they have some of the finest Nigerian women?

Says who? Exactly my point and, you fools NEVER fail to disappoint! undecided So so talk, talk and nothing to show for it. angry

Just imagine dis one again. All Igbo pple sabi na to dey run their savage, stinky mouth and keep shouting amaka everywhere... grin

Empty vessels sabi make the loudest mouth!
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

No rest for the debtor... you probably owe him money. Pay your debts and stop bragging about it.

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
YorubaPrince:

stay away from sniper.
That's a brotherly advise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze / How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice / Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.