Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) (78977 Views)

Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by theFilmtric: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
amuwo1980:

Even their Nobel laureate is a tribalist , that goes to show the kind of ppl you are dealing with , irredeemable is an understatement, it is a way of life for these ppl , at work , as ur neighbors, in personal interaction with them , their tribe and ur tribe is foremost in their minds.
lies
Ibos are the most tribalistic in their dealings(according to my observation)
Everybody knows that
70% of Igbos won't give their daughter's hand in marriage to a Yoruba/hausa
The ones that do do it relunctanctly or if tthe guy has loads of $
They kick-started Tribalism in Nigeria with the Biafran cause
What started the biafran war~Tribalism
If you don't have a laureate work hard and become one
Stop hating
Every tribe has a vice they are known for
Yoruba~Yahoo boys,Body parts selling
Igbo~drugs,substandard goods
Hausa\fulani~Killing in cold blood(religious intolerance),Political abuse
Stop defending your tribe
Vices are vices~bad
Seun do something about the Tribalism on Nairaland
Discaimer: I didn't intend to be Tribalist I just wanted to clarify some things

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

grin grin the phone looks like he's been using it since Jonathan left office.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
hahahaha, I can't stop laughing hard,
Kiddo, you made me laugh so hard with your immature response, you're probably an unexposed village slowpoke who goes about raping and impregnating local who.res and bitches
To think that everyone is living in a rathole as you.
I live in my own house, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Childishness and immaturity is posting your debt payment and using it to brag online...a rich man has nothing to prove, you're trying to prove that you're a baller with 10k transfer to someone. Says alot to you and your standard of living grin poverty striken simpleton.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Cousin9999: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
It's common knowledge that the Philippines is full of criminals. Their number one export is the women. Their country and people are so messed up that it's extremely common for women to barter with their sexuality. The women are notorious internationally for this and appear to have no shame.

The country is an absolute toilet, and it's only visited by s3x tourists and companies looking for cheap/slave labor. That's another thing: Filipinos are idiots and lazy. That's one of the reasons their country is a crack den.

Any Nigerian that visits that cesspool is disgracing themselves. Don't deal with people/countries beneath you. And the Philippines is way beneath you.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Birniwa(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
so you didn't say bye bye to 2020 with this useless mindset.
this is New Year, for christ sake.
You have vowed to remain stagnant in life without moving an inch, even in New Year.
May God have mercy on your soul.
Before you condemn others, ensure you remove the log of wood in your eyes before removing the mosquito-sized particles in another man's eye.

Tell your animal brothers to shun criminal and fraudulent acts, the effect on victims remains forever, not just new year.

The world sees my country Nigeria as a swill because of your dirty business everywhere you go. Every single, I keep regretting ever sharing a country with animals like you.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
[quote author=DamnnNiggarr post=97619478][/quote]

Why then are you owing your bank #13....
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Childishness and immaturity is posting your debt payment and using it to brag online...a rich man has nothing to prove, you're trying to prove that you're a baller with 10k transfer to someone. Says alot to you and your standard of living grin poverty striken simpleton.
go through that thread and see things for yourself, you poverty striken ape that's not sure of his supper.
When we tell you to hustle hard to feed your dog mother, you think we don't know what we are doing, now you think everyone is as wretched as you.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Why then are you owing your bank #13....
get the account number and see who owns the bank account illiterate.

I never new you're not only a slowpoke but an illiterate.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
Birniwa:

Tell your animal brothers to shun criminal and fraudulent acts, the effect on victims remains forever, not just new year.

The world sees my country Nigeria as a swill because of your dirty business everywhere you go. Every single, I keep regretting ever sharing a country with animals like you.
tell your godforsaken leader to stop borrowing away your destinies, Igbos are not your problem.

World Poverty Headquarters.
Abegi!
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by theFilmtric: 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

This is my proof, I did an interbank transfer to someone who couldn't let me rest
And you expect me to believe this?
DamnnNiggarr:
I'm not a tribal bigot,
But the Yari banzas turned me to one.
That's like saying “I was not a bad man until my friends turned me into one“~still a bad man
You're a igbo tribal bigot trying to be apologetic to your fallen kinsman

theFilmtricsay
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
theFilmtric:
And you expect me to believe this?
That's like saying “I was not a bad man until my friends turned me into one“~still a bad man
You're a igbo tribal bigot trying to be apologetic to your fallen kinsman

theFilmtricsay
are you a flesh eating cannibal??
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

And so fuvkin what bitch...put your pin, send him the money and stop bitching about.
your poverty striken sleepy afonjarial cone headed structure owns the account number.
Deal with it. Ape
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by theFilmtric: 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
are you a flesh eating cannibal??
undecided

theFilmtricsay
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

lies
Ibos are the most tribalistic in their dealings(according to my observation)
Everybody knows that
70% of Igbos won't give their daughter's hand in marriage to a Yoruba/hausa
The ones that do do it relunctanctly or if tthe guy has loads of $
They kick-started Tribalism in Nigeria with the Biafran cause
What started the biafran war~Tribalism
If you don't have a laureate work hard and become one
Stop hating
Every tribe has a vice they are known for
Yoruba~Yahoo boys,Body parts selling
Igbo~drugs,substandard goods
Hausa\fulani~Killing in cold blood(religious intolerance),Political abuse
Stop defending your tribe
Vices are vices~bad
Seun do something about the Tribalism on Nairaland
Discaimer: I didn't intend to be Tribalist I just wanted to clarify some things

theFilmtricsay
you're a typical Yoruba man,
After bashing my tribe, you now want to form saint abi?? Now pretending to be tribal free.
Typical of a Yoruba man(Snakeism or chameleonism)
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Cousin9999: 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
Cousin9999:
It's common knowledge that the Philippines is full of criminals. Their number one export is the women. Their country and people are so messed up that it's extremely common for women to barter with their sexuality. The women are notorious internationally for this and appear to have no shame.

The country is an absolute toilet, and it's only visited by s3x tourists and companies looking for cheap/slave labor. That's another thing: Filipinos are idiots and lazy. That's one of the reasons their country is a crack den.

Any Nigerian that visits that cesspool is disgracing themselves. Don't deal with people/countries beneath you. And the Philippines is way beneath you.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
go through that thread and see things for yourself, you poverty striken ape that's not sure of his supper.
When we tell you to hustle hard to feed your dog mother, you think we don't know what we are doing, now you think everyone is as wretched as you.

grin grin grin stop mirroring your bitterness.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

grin grin you're a small minded chimp, since when did I resemble one of those flathe@d nairaland e-beggers. Don't come at me with that shit.
you ape keep typing rubbish from your squalor. Debris and poo has beclouded your thinking faculty that you can no longer reason like a normal person thus the name ape fits you.
I'm getting irritated by your vacuity already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

wretchedness lives with you
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by mowapa(m): 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Never trust Philippines police.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

I've seen you don't want to run.

I've done justice to all your sleepy brothers
Remaining only you.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Coinbased: 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
Oh
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Goodman247: 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
Why are igbos always involve in drugs peddling all over the world

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ndigbo kwenu, chai for dis nu yaa, ewoo, nwanmuo
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Flatin0 0su piggy, quit embarrassing yourself.
Conehead Afonja ape, continue embarrassing yourself.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by streetsoldier1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
please give me all your money since you don't like it.

send akant nah
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by mrkunlex(m): 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
sleepyhead ofe mmanu, go cry today tire,
You're crying and whenever you hear that Monika Damnnniggarr, you'll pick race.
i just like to press your mumu button. Your level of mumunity is high, i dey send you to you father, help me tell him shey he is a fool for wasting his sperm ikewise your mother help me tell her that she is a bitch. Spit on you
nyamiri dondo doya
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Greatuzoewulu: 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
I don't know why igbos are always involved with drug related crimes outside the country.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by mrkunlex(m): 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
favor914:
But they have some of the finest Nigerian women?
which finest nigerian women?
level of your stupidity is high, oponu afofungbemu

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) / This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze / How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.