Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,371 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) (78967 Views)

Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Newton85: 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
ritual killings are done by the Yorubas only,
Organs and skulls harvesters are Yoruba things.
Cannibalism is strictly a Yoruba thing.
Lol, what!? Cannibalism that your own Ngwa and Abiriba people are known for, which they still do to this day? The nerve of an Eboe accusing others of cannibalism? Hahaha! Wonders.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
4reala:
Drug pedlers, soiling the name of the country everywhere. Making innocent Nigerians suspect in the eyes of foreigners
Whatever any man sow he shall reap, simple.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by cvarinzechukwu: 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
PenName55:

May God deliver you bro.
I pray it won't be jail that will make you stop or death like this guy.

Think about this.

Happy New year

I don think am, come think about Nigeria economy and hope for the poor man

Anyway nah way for naija,
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by theFilmtric: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
you're a typical Yoruba man,
After bashing my tribe, you now want to form saint abi?? Now pretending to be tribal free.
Typical of a Yoruba man(Snakeism or chameleonism)
LoL
When did I bash your tribe?
What if I am not Yoruba?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Crayfish09: 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Yeah yeah right...just like autocorrect messed up your life. The modification is still thrash, kindly look into it and while you're at it modify the sponge that resides in your numbskull.

Lol... Abeg, enough. Don't cause a heart attack today. Inyamuris don suffer
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

LoL
When did I bash your tribe?
What if I am not Yoruba?

theFilmtricsay
you seek my trouble the moment you included Igbo in your write-up.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by theFilmtric: 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
you seek my trouble the moment you included Igbo in your write-up.
that's a sign of insecurity
I also included Yoruba,Hausa,Fulani
So ?

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Perfectsouth:
On death and killings, nothing surprises me anymore
Seems most people use schooling as cover up to become drug syndicate and baron

They will leave their country, go abroad and get killed like a goat for being a criminal. Tufiakwa
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
mrkunlex:
i just like to press your mumu button. Your level of mumunity is high, i dey send you to you father, help me tell him shey he is a fool for wasting his sperm ikewise your mother help me tell her that she is a bitch. Spit on you
nyamiri dondo doya
press your mumu button?? Hahaha! What a joke of the century.
Have you fed your who.ring, godforsaken prostitute mother, her parents sent her to school, but she was busy serving her useless good for nothing boy friend reason she remained in abject poverty, and she used the poverty mentality to train fools she called kids.

Tell your godforsaken prostitute mother that she did herself in, she should have been educated, but her stupidity made her uneducated.
And your father, tell him that he will die a painful Death for deceiving your prostitute mother into what she is now.
I spit on your ape like scratched face for trying to deceive your bitchy girlfriend the same way your stupid father did to your prostitute mother.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by uckennety(m): 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
Newton85:
Lol, what!? Cannibalism that your own Ngwa and Abiriba people are known for, which they still do to this day? The nerve of an Eboe accusing others of cannibalism? Hahaha! Wonders.

can this be verified?
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

that's a sign of insecurity
I also included Yoruba,Hausa,Fulani
So ?

theFilmtricsay
limit your madness to those good-for-nothing tribes you mentioned.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by theFilmtric: 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
limit your madness to those good-for-nothing tribes you mentioned.
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala dominique
I think this post reeks of Tribalism

theFilmtricsay
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala dominique
I think this post reeks of Tribalism

theFilmtricsay
that's not the rule.
no need crying to the moderators,
We bet who will cry like a baby.
And you're violating the rule by calling on the mods.
No hard feelings just the betting.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
cvarinzechukwu:

I don think am, come think about Nigeria economy and hope for the poor man

Anyway nah way for naija,

Stay blessed
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by theFilmtric: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
that's not the rule. no need crying to the moderators, We bet who will cry like a baby. And you're violating the rule by calling on the mods. No hard feelings just the betting.
likewise No hard feelings I just wanna reduce tribalism on NL Tribalism is worse than racism 'Cause we are all black No basis for the hate Quit being a Tribal bigot It will do you a lot of good.
theFilmtricsay
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by mrkunlex(m): 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
press your mumu button?? Hahaha! What a joke of the century.
Have you fed your who.ring, godforsaken prostitute mother, her parents sent her to school, but she was busy serving her useless good for nothing boy friend reason she remained in abject poverty, and she used the poverty mentality to train fools she called kids.

Tell your godforsaken prostitute mother that she did herself in, she should have been educated, but her stupidity made her uneducated.
And your father, tell him that he will die a painful Death for deceiving your prostitute mother into what she is now.
I spit on your ape like scratched face for trying to deceive your bitchy girlfriend the same way your stupid father did to your prostitute mother.
that oriki suit your shameless and godforsaken parent. Help tell your mother that she will die miserably for bringing oponu omo ti a bata ka fira bata to this earth. I'm very sure that you are pained but i just like seeing you oloripele, omo irankiran, nyamiri crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

likewise
No hard feelings
I just wanna reduce tribalism on NL
Tribalism is worse than racism
'Cause we are all black
No basis for the hate
Quit being a Tribal bigot
It will do you a lot of good.

theFilmtricsay
I think is quite a bit late.

Let me tell you how tribalism helps NairaLand to grow.
When a guest, say an Igbo man, is viewing any thread as a guest, and someone, say an ibibio man, say something that is derogatory about his tribe, he tried to reply back with anger, then NairaLand will make him understand that he can't make comments, like or share a post without creating an account, and he will be forced into creating an account.

Reduce tribalism in NairaLand, and watch NairaLand die a slow and gradual death.
Even the founders of NairaLand knows this simple trick that's why they feel reluctant doing anything about it.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Newton85: 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
uckennety:

can this be verified?
That Ngwa people did/do cannibalism? Ask even Igbos themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by theFilmtric: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
I think is quite a bit late.

Let me tell you how tribalism helps NairaLand to grow.
When a guest, say an Igbo man, is viewing any thread as a guest, and someone, say an ibibio man, say something that is derogatory about his tribe, he tried to reply back with anger, then NairaLand will make him understand that he can't make comments, like or share a post without creating an account, and he will be forced into creating an account.

Reduce tribalism in NairaLand, and watch NairaLand die a slow and gradual death.
Even the founders of NairaLand knows this simple trick that's why they feel reluctant doing anything about it.
I think its the other way 'round
No reasonable person would want to join Nairaland because he wants to defend his Tribe
Rather it revokes one's interest to join.
Nairaland has not gotten to its potential because of Tribalism and sexual slangs
@boldened
To exterminate tribalism on a forum like this,it takes very aggressive moderation
The mods are nothing to write home about
Very biased and lazy

theFilmtricsay
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
mrkunlex:
that oriki suit your shameless and godforsaken parent. Help tell your mother that she will die miserably for bringing oponu omo ti a bata ka fira bata to this earth. I'm very sure that you are pained but i just like seeing you oloripele, omo irankiran, nyamiri crying
make sure your armed Robbers father( may his soul rest in pieces) and your hiv infected prostitute mother( I spit on her grave in advance) get my message.
Yoruba dodo ndoya, I ga anwụ ọnwu ike nafọr a, iheọma igaghi akpọ gi ịhu naafọ a.
Maka na Iji asusu ụnụ na akpọ m iyi, ihe ọbụla ikwuru nisi m ga alaghachiri gi.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Yankee101: 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

grin grin
Because you don finally go Togo we no go hear word.

No na abuja I manage go
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

I think its the other way 'round
No reasonable person would want to join Nairaland because he wants to defend his Tribe
Rather it revokes one's interest to join.
Nairaland has not gotten to its potential because of Tribalism and sexual slangs
@boldened
To exterminate tribalism on a forum like this,it takes very aggressive moderation
The mods are nothing to write home about
Very biased and lazy

theFilmtricsay
the only way to cleanse NairaLand off tribalism is, not making NairaLand a faceless forum.
NairaLand is a faceless forum that's why all this nonsense abound.
You can't try any tribal shit on twitter or Facebook because they're not faceless forums.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by mrkunlex(m): 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
make sure your armed Robbers father( may his soul rest in pieces) and your hiv infected prostitute mother( I spit on her grave in advance) get my message.
Yoruba dodo ndoya, I ga anwụ ọnwu ike nafọr a, iheọma igaghi akpọ gi ịhu naafọ a.
Maka na Iji asusu ụnụ na akpọ m iyi, ihe ọbụla ikwuru nisi m ga alaghachiri gi.

pained nigga. Iwo ati awon obi re pelu awon omo iya re, e jo ma se ofo, oriburuku, aye yin ko ni da mo. Nyamiri dondo doya set awon wailers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by theFilmtric: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
the only way to cleanse NairaLand off tribalism is, not making NairaLand a faceless forum.
NairaLand is a faceless forum that's why all this nonsense abound.
You can't try any tribal shit on twitter or Facebook because they're not faceless forums.
1.They are not forums(twitter etc)
2.Any Forum that is not faceless will be very boring 'cause people won't speak their minds

theFilmtricsay
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
mrkunlex:
pained nigga. Iwo ati awon obi re pelu awon omo iya re, e jo ma se ofo, oriburuku, aye yin ko ni da mo. Nyamiri dondo doya set awon wailers
Akwa nenye obara, nwa m, jisike bewe, chukwu ga echeta gi, anya mmiri gi naenye m oñu nke ukwuu,
Mana ihe obula ikwuru nisi m ga alaghachiri gi na okpukpu iri,
Onyeara nwuru anwuru, ekwensu kporo oku,
Onyeoshi, onye ajuru aju,
Gwa m okwu ozo, ka chukwu kpo gi oku ebighiebi.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

2.Any Forum that is not faceless will be very boring 'cause people won't speak their minds

theFilmtricsay
that number 2 is 100% correct,
And that
'cause people won't speak their minds
is actually what metamorphosed into tribalism,
Give people chance on facebook and twitter and watch them transform them into NairaLand.
So have you seen that getting rid of tribalism from NairaLand will make it boring and people will be forced to take down their accounts, thereby causing NairaLand to die a slow and gradual death.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by mrkunlex(m): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

Akwa nenye obara, nwa m, jisike bewe, chukwu ga echeta gi, anya mmiri gi naenye m oñu nke ukwuu,
Mana ihe obula ikwuru nisi m ga alaghachiri gi na okpukpu iri,
Onyeara nwuru anwuru, ekwensu kporo oku,
Onyeoshi, onye ajuru aju,
Gwa m okwu ozo, ka chukwu kpo gi oku ebighiebi.
lamentation of a pained nigga. Wish you thesame
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Akanimoh113(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

theFilmtricsay

Hey... I tried reaching you on Facebook but no avail
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
mrkunlex:
lamentation of a pained nigga. Wish you thesame
go and take your drugs and rest
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by theFilmtric: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Hey... I tried reaching you on Facebook but no avail
okay Will get across now
theFilmtricsay

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) / This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze / How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.