Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) (79012 Views)

Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Fabulousl0l(m): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
wink
Godons1:

grin grin grin grin grin

Bighead5, my very good yoruba Muslim friend
Happy new year to you wink
Godons1:

grin grin grin grin grin

Bighead5, my very good yoruba Muslim friend
Happy new year to you
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Litmus: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nicoswit:

Thats sad...foreigners sees Nigerians as criminals, just too painful

Don't arrogantly assume that since you're looked on like a criminal that others suffer same fate. I am Nigerian, well traveled and broadcast my Nigrianess broadly by my clothes. I have never experienced being treated like a criminal. May I suggest that you possibly look and act like a criminal and this is why you draw suspicion?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Hushbingo: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
Whiteshield:
Gabriel Onyechefula

I hope his family are proud of him as he has brought great honour to them and put their name on the global map.
No tribal bigots needed here... Take your tribal hate to the theatre in SAMBISA

Lalasticlala please do the needful by suspending all these tribal apologists

#Myopinion

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by 44Bulldog(m): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
PenName55:

Go and proclaim it on top of Kilimanjaro, they won't hear. Killing them is not even the big deal but giving innocent Nigerians bad name.

No one want to do business with Nigerians again.

I traveled to SA sometime. Spent almost a month looking for opportunities from gallery to gallery. No one wanted to have business with a Nigerian.
Few days to my departure, I entered one gallery. The owner started flowing well with me. He was a white. He was going through my catalogue and was saying wow wow!. As he was doing that on seat, I was standing and was happy to have found someone interested in myworks at last. The next thing was, he asked, where are you from? Proudly, I said Nigeria. On hearing this, he stood up immediately, handed me back my catalogue, and said " I am sorry we don't do business with west Africans" he instantly walked me to the door and closed the door behind me and I felt terribly bad.

He actually, didn't want to say Nigerians. He said west Africans.

Thus my trip to SA was just for sightseeing and nothing tangible came out of it.

You see, no where you go. Once they know you are a Nigerian, they run from you. This is real

The most painful thing is, there are lots of them here on Nairaland boasting of their shaddy businesses and these Mods can't do a shiit about banning them. What is the world turning to? Why should a great site like Nairaland encourage such.

You are robbing people of their money and you are calling it bombing?? And coming to boast of it live on Nairaland.

Honestly, Seun needs to do something about it. Being an atheist doesn't mean you shouldn't know what is right from what is wrong.

Pathetic!!

Abeg increase the volume bro... they're not hearing

Very pathetic undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Canberra55: 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
Moti ri oruko e. Nagan sunanshi. Afugom afa ya. I done see e name.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Birniwa:
Even before seeing names, I know na dem. Useless set of being tarnishing the image of this country since 1880.
so you didn't say bye bye to 2020 with this useless mindset.
this is New Year, for christ sake.
You have vowed to remain stagnant in life without moving an inch, even in New Year.
May God have mercy on your soul.
Before you condemn others, ensure you remove the log of wood in your eyes before removing the mosquito-sized particles in another man's eye.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by crafteck(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
I tap into your glory crew, hw far
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by kingsavage: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Why did they kill an igbo urban planner and developer?
he was only trying to develop Philippines to Aba standard grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Reference(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
ednut1:
Can these Asian countries just stop giving these fools visa ni. Their businessmen claims no follow again as you can order online

Absolutely agree. The visa regimes of most countries out of Nigeria are too lax. Reduce the traffic to almost zero and Nigerians will force their government to act with better internal surveillance.

No visa should be issued on the basis of any rubbish written or filled on any form. Just state your name and social security number and the rest will be found out. If you have no data, then no visa, simple.

And we need to get the private sector involved in data mining. They have better tools than government and are well ahead of government in a potential race to catch up with criminality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Auki: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
Justice demands that you don't paint a whole tribe bc of Gabriel sin. Gabriel is responsible not his tribe.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Litmus: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Filipinos are murderers.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by kingsavage: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nightalan:
These guys need to get their Biafra and go abeg, with very strict border control regulations.

I just tire for those pathetic people bros

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Godons1: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
oga condemn the crime and leave the Igbo tribe out of it.

Why, is the guy not an IGBO MAN?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by jaggabban: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
99.99%of motherfvcker flat headers will do this business if given opportunity. That's why they will always come to nairaland and spew statements like hustle ooo, die poverty, God punishment poverty, vanity crew etc. E-m0ney is their role model.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by shilz(f): 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
Now his fellow criminals ga chefukwa ya...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by cvarinzechukwu: 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
2cribz:
Philippine client pay me 10k for transfer work for 2019,men i enjoy them before dem begin wise

Bro teach me work
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by kingsavage: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2021

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by jovijovi: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nigerians spoiling our name abroad

Meanwhile, Contact Our Company for your Black Nylons, ( Small and black )at wholesale price. Check my signature
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
Farid24224:
Igbos and drugs are like bread and butter, 5 and 6, beans and garri. Just name it.....
what about your tribe,
Oh I guess they're all saints.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Litmus: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
Rodrigo Duterte President of the Philippines is a criminal that needs to be dragged before human rights court at the Haig.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
amuwo1980:
Filipinos , those ones , even their nurses na cowboys , most likely they murdered the guy and labeled it killed in a shoot out

Wetin he dey do with drugs? They should be killing any nigerian with those illegal substances
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by jneutron4000: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
2021 the first news of crime is from Ndi developers, now for legit person to get visa to that country now will be difficult, igbos don mess up 9ja name no be small

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by 44Bulldog(m): 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
PenName55:

You see am?

Another one grin

Bros I dey tell you grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Mannnn(m): 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
2cribz:
Philippine client pay me 10k for transfer work for 2019,men i enjoy them before dem begin wise
boss which one be transfer work ?
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by perdollar(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
There is more to this. The Story has not ended yet
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Miracle1991: 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
Good! If every country should start shooting and killing them all this rubbish will stop. As iam talking now some guys are preparing to go abroad because of this drug peddling. I pray that may God expose them so that they will also be killed like this flat headed idiot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
Godons1:

Why, is the guy not an IGBO MAN?
so how does one man's crime affects/used to judge over 45million Igbos??

It's just like saying, all Yorubas are skull miners and organ harvesters.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
44Bulldog:

Bros I dey tell you grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by streetsoldier1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
it must always be Igbo, a tribe that worships money
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by bolaji1023(f): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ndi developers doing what they know best awon irankiran
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
Starboytwo:
although you can't really vouch for them, but something in me tells me this is a cold blood murder, and a cover up...

They killed the guy and pin some nasty shit on him...
Rip bro...

u dey for there?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze / How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice / Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.