Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) (55556 Views)

Ka3na Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House / Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by jaybenugo: 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
BBNaija star, Ka3na, has finally showed off her husband, Mr. Jones, on social media, IgbereTV reports.

She shared a photo of them on her Instagram page as she wished him a happy birthday today December 31.

She wrote:

''Happy Birthday To My Old Wine
After Several Years You’re Still The Best Man For Me

Birthday X New Eve Shenanigans''
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJeGZAkDPpy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2020

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
I don't blame her and will not condemn her decision since most young men of these generation are nothing to write home about.Hbd to her old wine,the older the better

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 11:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
Old fine wine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
Old but fine wine.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by JujuYouth: 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Chai!
The same person wey Praise fab her kpekus dry for Big Brother house!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by WandaNara: 1:51am On Jan 01, 2021
Billionaire's daughter indeed
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by Kenneygirl(f): 1:55am On Jan 01, 2021
WandaNara:
Billionaire's daughter indeed
you're mistaking her for Kaisha, this is ka3na , Kaisha is the billionaire daughter

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:54am On Jan 01, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by thatsleepboy1: 3:39am On Jan 01, 2021
Calling the man an old wine is uncalled for na. We all know there's a new wine.
Make the man die first then you'll reveal him.

This gender wey dey bend down piss fear them o

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by meraola29080: 7:04am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy birthday to her old wine.I'm glad for her sincerely. God will grant them happy home. ODEWALE ADESOYE
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by meobizy(f): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2021
He's younger than I assumed. I guess the degenerative disease caught him early.

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by Hintona(f): 10:46am On Jan 01, 2021
They look good together ❤️♥️

The man looks like he's wearing a wig.

3 Likes

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
I knew it, all because of visa. fear Naija girls, after they will be insulting Nigerian boys for marrying an ancestor when they are guilty of the same offence

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by eveninnewspaper: 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
Whatever gives you peace of mind girl.

Your life choices; your consequences to deal with.

3 Likes

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by ukehnonny: 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
cool

Omoh! You can never understand women.
I wish her the best tho.

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by hopexter(m): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
Sure client. If he get money
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by teacherbim(f): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Old wine tastes sweeter❤

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by lathrowinger: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Shame far from you... Awon omo cashout

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by ejigbo(m): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
I Design elegant ANIMATIONS of any kind to advertise your business. Check my profile for contact details
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by TheRedpillguy: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:
I don't blame her and will not condemn her decision since most young men of these generation are nothing to write home about.Hbd to her old wine,the older the better

Men age like wine.

6 Likes

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by michoim(m): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Before, is she suppose to be older or the same age with her husband?

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
Hmm. It's her decision. Happy birthday to her older wine
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:
Oh my God, even at the start of a new year

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by Ishilove: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
Is she not the one who 'aggressively cuddled' on BBN 2020?

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by Omoslim26: 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zzor:

Know this and know peace if you are anything to write home about,your chances of meeting people that are nothing to write home about is very slim
you one way or the other attract way you get

so you are definitely nothing to write home about that's why you always come here to cry and wail and if you don't reconstruct your mind you might keep attracting men dat are nothing to write home about

Go through the process of SELF DISCOVERY

come back and thank me

happy new year

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
If you like marry metusela , house, your cousin grin, shoe, no one cares.

Africans lack shame in general anyways, always operating from a low vibration.

My new year's resolutions , make everyone carry dem cross grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma shading him and his baby mama, Amanda? / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) / Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.