Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators (2303 Views)

Seun Mydn44 Lalasticalala Oam4j I Want To Delete My Account. / Mynd44 And Oam4j / Seun, Lala Mynd44 And OAM4J The Picture Limit In This Forum Is Too Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by Grandmeister(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
ChoCho54:
Let the bigotry continue, I choputas not! For me it's a no love lost situation. You hate me I hate you.

Do you remember buharis infamous 5% speech which he never bothered to clarify but sent Lai Mohammed to continue twisting the narrative?

Do you know why the north didn't vote for atiku, because he has an igbo wife and running mate.
I don’t give a rat asss why they didn’t vote atiku, it’s their choice to vote even abubakar shekau, it’s not like they have ever voted based on pressing issues like economy, education or security. It is the hypocrisy that gets me, you support a president who insults a whole ethnic group of people because they didn’t vote for him, even used his insult to launch more insults against a people for voting their choice....then turn around and ask why they abuse you back?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by ChoCho54(f): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
PIMPAR:

PMB isn't the reason why you are so so unfortunately in life.
Swerve you this lazy ass
Me unfortunate in life? Lol.. grin. Did you forget I'm Igboid and survival is granted for me no matter what happens?

Take the lock down period as an example, did you ever hear of any break down of law and order cos people were hungry in Igbo land?

But down here, you and your brothers quickly became awawa boys and others, one million boys, raiding a whole estate and robing people cos cos you were hungry

You are the unfortunate one ogbeni and your father's concubine is responsible for your predicament.

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by ChoCho54(f): 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
Grandmeister:

I don’t give a rat asss why they didn’t vote atiku, it’s their choice to vote even abubakar shekau, it’s not like they have ever voted based on pressing issues like economy, education or security. It is the hypocrisy that gets me, you support a president who insults a whole ethnic group of people because they didn’t vote for him, even used his insult to launch more insults against a people for voting their choice....then turn around and ask why they abuse you back?
Na so!

Thank God for social media!

Gone are the days when everyone depended
on ibadan expressway media to get the news.

There's a time majority Nigerians thought Igbos only know how to buy and sell, that they don't go to school. Social media gave me the platform to refute age old lies peddled against me and to serve it hot hot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by PIMPAR: 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
ChoCho54:
Me unfortunate in life? Lol.. grin. Did you forget I'm Igboid and survival is granted for me no matter what happens?

Take the lock down period as an example, did you ever hear of any break down of law and order cos people were hungry in Igbo land?

But down here, you and your brothers quickly became awawa boys and others, one million boys, raiding a whole estate and robing people cos cos you were hungry

You are the unfortunate one ogbeni and your father's concubine is responsible for your predicament.

You this product of baby factory aka chestbeater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=KFCOW3iZQok

Born to lie
Them take lie do Una generation?

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by ChoCho54(f): 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
PIMPAR:

You this product of baby factory aka chestbeater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=KFCOW3iZQok

Born to lie?
You this product of an owambe tryst! grin
What's in the virus laddened link you posted?
Horse shit of course coming from you, sorry I can't.

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by Afamed: 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
ChoCho54:
You this product of an owambe tryst! grin
What's in the virus laddened link you posted?
Horse shit of course coming from you, sorry I can't.
You have met your match. He will bury you within a minute now.
At this point, I will advise you to take a bow.
A liar without memory
Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by ChoCho54(f): 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
Afamed:

Attention you gave me, so by Monday I can cash it out in the bank ? Or I seem not to understand your rant?

You remember the other day? I could have knocked you out long time ago, just I don't want any of your fake feminism emotions again.
LMAO! grin

Feminism emotions you say? Are you not mistaking me for someone else?

I don't take prisoners...so bring it on!

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by ChoCho54(f): 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Afamed:

You have met your match. He will bury you within a minute now.
At this point, I will advise you to take a bow.
A liar without memory
Gbenu oshi soun iwo asunta arindin omokomo yi!

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by Afamed: 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
ChoCho54:
Gbenu oshi soun iwo asunta arindin omokomo yi!
Dem don burst your bubble right? Ndoooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
ChoCho54
Afamed
225five

What exactly is wrong with you guys
Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by ChoCho54(f): 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nairalandian:
ChoCho54
Afamed
225five

What exactly is wrong with you guys
Baba mind your business.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by ChoCho54(f): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
Kyase:

I dey even fear to comment again, if no be for sports section, somebody insult my tribe, talk say Fulanis dey use us to suya, I clap back with kanu urine comment, I chop ban immediately....
If you didn't use the report button and the other guy used it, why are you wailing? The rule is not to clap back.
Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by Afamed: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nothing new, same 2020 bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by PIMPAR: 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
ChoCho54:
If you didn't use the report button and the other guy used it, why are you wailing? The rule is not to clap back.
Will you keep quiet? Habitual liar without memory

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by PIMPAR: 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
ChoCho54:
Baba mind your business.
She male

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by ChoCho54(f): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
PIMPAR:

She male
Why are you bleating upandan like a frustrated goat on heat? Abeg gerrarahia I'm done with you Simp! Eleponkan, okobo grin

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by Kyase(m): 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
ChoCho54:
That's pettiness, reporting up and down like a kid, freedom of expression should be allowed, since there's no physical fight, let's handle our thing ourselves

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by PIMPAR: 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
Kyase:

That's pettiness, reporting up and down like a kid, freedom of expression should be allowed, since there's no physical fight, let's handle our thing ourselves
Kindly ignore her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by PIMPAR: 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
ChoCho54:
Why are you bleating upandan like a frustrated goat on heat? Abeg gerrarahia I'm done with you Simp! Eleponkan, okobo grin
I don't do evening newspaper , a trial would have convinced you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by Kyase(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
PIMPAR:

Kindly ignore her

Surely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by Scientists(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
Sammy07:

lemme help you mention all Nairaland Mods

Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala, oam4j, Farano, Rocktation, uboma, davide470, 1forall, CrazyMan, FOD, puskin, naijacutee, dominique, mukina2, dominique, Moderators: CrazyMan, yokiti
Moderators: Fynestboi, Richiez, olawalebabs
Moderators: Marpol
Moderators: lawyer
Moderators: Sissy3, dominique
Moderators: DisGuy, justwise
Moderators: RoyalRoy
Moderators: odumchi, bigfrancis21, Fulaman198
Moderators: MissyB3, tjskii
Moderators: Mynd44, Tgirl4real
Moderators: Fynestboi
Moderators: FarmTech, Pavore9
Moderators: Ben13, dani1luv
Moderators: prof800, Briareos, UjSizzle
Moderators: airmark
Moderators: MissyB3, Fynestboi)
Moderators: tjskii, kandiikane
Moderators: Rocktation
Moderators: honeric01, semid4lyfe
Moderators: cao, mkmyers45
Moderators: Obinoscopy
Moderators: Obinnau, Divepen1
Moderators: mukina2
Moderators: skydancer, Maleeq
Moderators: dragnet, puskin, honsule
Moderators: erad, prof800
Moderators: dragnet

Some months ago Farano posted one profile pic where she had All back hair style, I masturbate with that pic no be small. tongue Seun is a suspect, how and what made them know each other and she was made a moderator for Sexuality and Romance Section? wink

Richiez is my man back then we d hustle for free browsing in Naijamob.net i hail o.

justwise is planning 30 years ban for me but, his plans won't work tongue

"Dominique" A low key changed Feminist, The change may either be caused by the fact she is now married or her time don pass tongue

"CrazyMan " Odiegwu for this kind name I won't talk sha.

Please, one of you should help me change my Username from Scientists to Sientist. The mention on Scientists is too much.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by RichAbujaGuy: 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
@supercase1: You have spoken very well with respect and dignity towards the owner and his mods.

I would like to see much less threads by FFK, Reno Omokri, and Sahara Reporters threads always being featured on the FP of NL. Readers take that tribal negativity and run with it. Many of those threads are non-productive nor constructive to the well being of the unity of the nation. Its as if the colonial master puts batteries in them for divide and conquer objectives.

BTW, Mr Sowore started out 2021 back in jail.

Again, Nigerian police arrest Sowore
Mr Sowore and some activists were arrested at the #CrossoverWithProtest they organised in Abuja.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/434265-again-nigerian-police-arrest-sowore.html

Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
DanHaske:
The forum is strongly anti north. If something bad happens in the north, they jubilate openly and blame northerners.
If something good happens, they still insult us. Aboki na always aboki in their words.
If something bad happens in their region, they still insult the north.
If anybody comments in defence of the north, they insult his tribe and call them slaves. Sometimes I will just be laughing kawai.
See the reasons why northerners prefer having their own forum in everything.

Meanwhile I am planning to bring in 200 northerners that will be active here to tackle every anti north sentiment tit for tat. And if that happens walahi they might end up closing down this forum because it will not be funny.

What....
In the name of seun I dare you to try that,
Then you will see how difficult it is for dog to shit
Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by ChoCho54(f): 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Kyase:

That's me for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secession Threat Has Cause Fulani militia To Retreat From South West / Breaking: Nigeria Army Has Gotten Extra 49 Widows In 24hrs. / Buhari Supports Lagos Blue Line Rail With 60 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.