Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,430 members, 7,800,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash (32583 Views)

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / The Idiocy Of Attacking Oyedepo On CAMA, By Emmanuel Onwubiko / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 1:29am On Jan 01, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
You are not a winner, maybe you are just a prayer collector over there (Shiloh member); not a real member.
I beg to differ... This dude spews hogwash like his master does...
divinecode101:
I am a winner and respect Bishop Oyedepo so much, but I think he missed it this time, this is trash he is saying at this time.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are definitely a product of winners chapel..i can tell

Hungry boy must have seen the money now grin

Dm me if you want more anytime

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I beg to differ... This dude spews hogwash like his master does...

Yeye hunger is real

At least say thank you for the money you have revived
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 1:30am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

Because I refuse to be dogmatic like you?

I am sending your brother money, let me know if you are hungry too
Dog-what-now? shocked
This coming from one who admits the one he has as master one his life spews trash but in the same breath denies that very same reality? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are definitely a product of winners chapel..i can tell

Won't you say thank you for the 20 pounds I sent you? How much did you receive in Naira?

Don't worry, anytime you need more, we will assist you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 1:32am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

Yeye hunger is real
At least say thank you for the money you have revived
divinecode101:

The hungry boy must have seen the money now grin

Dm me if you want more anytime
Hunger is most definitely real, and so is denial as in your case of what is right in front of your very eyes
divinecode101:
I am a winner and respect Bishop Oyedepo so much, but I think he missed it this time, this is trash he is saying at this time.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Dog-what-now? shocked
This coming from one who admits the one he has as master one his life spews trash but in the same breath denies that very same reality? undecided

Now will you keep quiet after receiving 20 pounds?
At least I know say na hunger
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Gdskillful(m): 1:33am On Jan 01, 2021
hakeem4:
Abeg who is This bald headed eagle man trying to threaten?
If life don tire you go kill ur self.
Make u no die because of pastor issue.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 1:33am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

Won't you say thank you for the 20 pounds I sent you? How much did you receive in Naira?

Don't worry, anytime you need more, we will assist you
You pretend to send someone mere 20lbs and you are feeling like a god of some kind? undecided

divinecode101:

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Hunger is most definitely real, and so is denial as in your case of what is right in front of your very eyes

Dogmatic boy, you must be happy to spend my 20 pounds now
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You pretend to send someone mere 20lbs and you are feeling like a god of some kind? undecided

Don't use the money for drugs though as your moniker suggests you are a drug junkie grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 01, 2021
Injustice1:
My question to the Igbo mod that banned me... Arrewa.

Why do you want to silent me on Nairaland??

Why are so wicked and insensitive??

Social media bill has not been passed but you are already banning me for airing my opinion whitout insulting anyone?

You gave me a ban without me breaking any rules??

So your aim is for your igbo brothers to continue insulting the north on Nairaland undisputed??

You see that ban way dey hungry you??

You go ban tire!!

In fact block my phone ips It's not going to stop me this protest.

I can access this site anytime I want.

The Igbos have taken over nairaland.

They insult and spread hatred whitout getting ban.

Why then ban me for defending my region??

According to the animal...

He ban me for breaking rule 11

11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.

What sort of rubbish excuse is this??

I made two comments he... Deleted one and then give me a ban.

The Igbo mod Ban me for defending the north.

He ban me for defending my region.

They just want to silent me... I should just sit and watch Igbos insult and castigate the north undisputed.

Dear seun... Why is this happening in forum that supposed to carry every Nigerian along irrespective of tribe and religion?

This was my last post before the Igbo mod ban me.

Na dog go chop that ya twisted mouth

Ezi
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 1:36am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

Don't use the money for drugs though as your moniker suggests you are a drug junkie grin grin
I guess what Jesus Christ said about giving is lost on you since instead you serve oyedepo and not Christ

divinecode101:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:

You sent me a dm of thank you but denying me in the open? I understand though, ego!

Nigerian children traits

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I guess what Jesus Christ said about giving is lost on you since instead you serve oyedepo and not Christ

But Why are you lying you did not collect my money, just say thank you and let the devil be ashamed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:38am On Jan 01, 2021
Injustice1:
My question to the Igbo mod that banned me... Arrewa.

Why do you want to silent me on Nairaland??

Why are so wicked and insensitive??

Social media bill has not been passed but you are already banning me for airing my opinion whitout insulting anyone?

You gave me a ban without me breaking any rules??

So your aim is for your igbo brothers to continue insulting the north on Nairaland undisputed??

You see that ban way dey hungry you??

You go ban tire!!

In fact block my phone ips It's not going to stop me this protest.

I can access this site anytime I want.

The Igbos have taken over nairaland.

They insult and spread hatred whitout getting ban.

Why then ban me for defending my region??

According to the animal...

He ban me for breaking rule 11

11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.

What sort of rubbish excuse is this??

I made two comments he... Deleted one and then give me a ban.

The Igbo mod Ban me for defending the north.

He ban me for defending my region.

They just want to silent me... I should just sit and watch Igbos insult and castigate the north undisputed.

Dear seun... Why is this happening in forum that supposed to carry every Nigerian along irrespective of tribe and religion?

This was my last post before the Igbo mod ban me.

You're too scurrilous. Go and learn a learn way.
no.1 you defend the north as if you're not a Nigerian. It's only in matters of the north that u voice ur concern. We're trying to contain nepotism and secession but you're promoting it.
2. You're suspicious

Happy new year
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Unrated900(m): 1:38am On Jan 01, 2021
All this blogger blogger

Why are you always picking the other sides of his words every minutes

You never picked the good sides only the bad sides

Remember touch not my anointed ones and do my prophet no harms

So says the holy book
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:

You are still pained son, I understand what hunger does in the body
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 1:40am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

You sent me a dm of thank you but denying me in the open? I understand though, ego!

Nigerian children traits
you ar definitely cut of the same cloth as your master oyedepo... See how you pretend it is yout privilege to make fun of the "least of these" who instead Jesus Christ callee you to serve Him by.

divinecode101:

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Hunger does not make people to reason properly, I perfectly understand you son
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 1:41am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

But Why are you lying you did not collect my money, just say thank you and let the devil be ashamed
You even go as far as to accuse me of lying,all so you can continue to live in denial of the truth of who you really are and belong to..
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
divinecode101:

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by DavidEsq(m): 1:42am On Jan 01, 2021
hakeem4:
Abeg who is This bald headed eagle man trying to threaten?
grin grin grin u see how useless, pointless and directionless the preaching is?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
you ar definitely cut of the same cloth as your master oyedepo... See how you pretend it is yout privilege to make fun of the "least of these" who instead Jesus Christ callee you to serve Him by.

Speak English son, we don't speak Arabi here! Or your English is now bad because of hunger
grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 1:42am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

Hunger does not make people to reason properly, I perfectly understand you son
I see the way you reason and I understand why

divinecode101:

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 1:43am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

Speak English son, we don't speak Arabi here! Or your English is now bad because of hunger
grin grin grin
This from
divinecode101:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You even go as far as to accuse me of lying,all so you can continue to live in denial of the truth of who you really are and belong to..
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Will you sharap there!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by kadiri3(m): 1:43am On Jan 01, 2021
nanakgh:
I get you Bishop but the virus is real. Fact that most Africans are dealing well with it doesn't mean it doesn't exist or can't kill anyone.

Please let's think of the aged, the young and those with pre existing conditions before making some statements.

It seems likely that the potential loss of Sunday service offering is the main precipitator for this.

Under these circumstances, the Gospel shared thru digital means like online services etc. is as effective as normal services, and will help to save lives. Coming from you, this is quite sad, really.
who are the people with the virus?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by DavidEsq(m): 1:44am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

Even in the US, UK, Israel etc, they respect Government laws an they follow the rules, can he say this trash in UK and he is not fined?

His comments appear as pure rvbbish

May God heal the world, Amen
Read Romans 13:1 and see how antichrist this man is
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I see the way you reason and I understand why

So na hunger cause all these for you?

O ma se o

I will see how I can adopt you in this new year
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 1:45am On Jan 01, 2021
Unrated900:
All this blogger blogger
Why are you always picking the other sides of his words every minute
You never picked the good sides only the bad sides

Remember touch not my anointed ones and do my prophet no harms

So says the holy book
God said in the book of Deuteronomy that if any prophet lies in His name, that such a prophet is not of Him and should be killed.

Since your prophets like to quote a lot from the Old Testament, what do you think should be done? Should we obey God or not? undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 1:45am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

Will you sharap there!
I thought I am the only one here pained by something?

divinecode101:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

First Fruit Offering Is Brainwashing! Tunde Bakare / Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 / WOMEN, The Major Problem Of Churches In Terms Of Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.