Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash (32588 Views)

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / The Idiocy Of Attacking Oyedepo On CAMA, By Emmanuel Onwubiko / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God said in the book of Deuteronomy that if any prophet lies in His name, that such a prophet is not of Him and should be killed.

Since your prophets like to quote a lot from the Old Testament, what do you think should be done? Should we obey God or not? undecided

The devil is quoting the scriptures
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 1:47am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

So na hunger cause all these for you?
O ma se o
I will see how I can adopt you in this new year
You have yet to explain how I am the one pained by your life obviously lived in denial of the truth before you.
divinecode101:
I am a winner and respect Bishop Oyedepo so much, but I think he missed it this time, this is trash he is saying at this time.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I thought I am the only one here pained by something?

You are possibly the only one hingry grin grin angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by kadiri3(m): 1:47am On Jan 01, 2021
calcal:
THIS MAN WANTS TO WASTE PEOPLE, BECAREFULL COVID IS REAL
ncdc agent
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You have yet to explain how I am the one pained by your life in denial.

I understand you, painfully hungry grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 1:48am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

The devil is quoting the scriptures
It is clear which one of us is of the devil at this point in the conversation, dont you think?

divinecode101:
I am a winner and respect Bishop Oyedepo so much, but I think he missed it this time, this is trash he is saying at this time.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Neoteny(m): 1:49am On Jan 01, 2021
Church, Inc.

This scrotum head and his felllow crooks have turned Christianity to a joke.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You have yet to explain how I am the one pained by your life in denial.

RIP English, just write in vernacular grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by bezimo(m): 1:50am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

Even in the US, UK, Israel etc, they respect Government laws an they follow the rules, can he say this trash in UK and he is not fined?

His comments appear as pure rvbbish

May God heal the world, Amen

You are not a winner..Fake lying liar. Who are you deceiving..no true winner runs his mouth against God's servant
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 1:50am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

I understand you, painfully hungry grin grin grin grin
Hunger is painful? Well, I thank God that I have at least never known that kind of pain and never will. But that does not give me go ahead to belittle those who have in any way..
divinecode101:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It is clear which one of us is of the devil at this point in the conversation, dont you think?

See the work of hunger!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by 44Bulldog(m): 1:50am On Jan 01, 2021
hakeem4:
Abeg who is This bald headed eagle man trying to threaten?
Bros, this is the beginning of a new year...no use head carry curse

Apart from him being a man of God (of which u don't believe).... he's old enough to be your father

KARMA!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Stevecrown12345: 1:50am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

I know say things are hard in Nigeria, send your account number make shame no carry you miss brakfast

Okay, make u allow God use you
Gtb bank
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 1:51am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

See the work of hunger!
You would know, right?
divinecode101:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Hunger is painful? Well, I thank God that I have at least never known that kind of pain and never will. But that does not give me go ahead to belittle those who have in any way..

See devil forming victim!! grin grin grin angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:

You would know, right?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

I no fit talk o
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 1:53am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

See devil forming victim!! grin grin grin angry
Victim of what? You forget that you are the one pretending yourself a victim
divinecode101:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by LogoDesigner63: 1:53am On Jan 01, 2021
hakeem4:
Abeg who is This bald headed eagle man trying to threaten?
It is your fetish imam that is a bald headed eagle dude. Lack of home up Bringing would've thought you not to insult your father's mate.

But empty religion won't let you. Useless religion kill you there

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 1:53am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
I no fit talk o
Ofcourse not with the toll that is denial

divinecode101:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Victim of what? You forget that you are the one pretending yourself a victim

Speak English not French son

Go and enjoy the money I sent
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Ofcourse not with the toll that is denial

I am having headache no with this horrible English grammar you are writing now
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by LogoDesigner63: 1:54am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
easy bro
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 1:55am On Jan 01, 2021
LogoDesigner63:
It is your fetish imam that is a bald headed eagle dude. Lack of home up would've thought you not to insult your father's mate.

But empty religion won't let you. Useless religion kill you there
Dude told you he isn't a Muslim... Next una go yarn say Jesus Christ send una to attack Muslims according to the anointing una get from oyedepo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by LogoDesigner63: 1:56am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Dude told you he isn't a Muslim... Next una go yarn say Jesus Christ send una to attack Muslims according to the anointing una get from oyedepo
Oga check his name. If you don't want anyone to attack your faith, then respect other people's believe. Your perceived superiority over other Believe is the only reason the entire world is on fire.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 1:56am On Jan 01, 2021
LogoDesigner63:
Keep deceiving yourself
I can't deceive myself since ai swore off denial in my youth

Those of you who cling to men like this man though....
divinecode101:

ooze deceit and denial no matter how much you try.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by JJBROS(m): 1:57am On Jan 01, 2021
[quote author=hakeem4 post=97599768]Abeg who is This bald headed eagle man trying to threaten?

U are a big fooool

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I can't deceive myself since ai swore off denial in my youth

Those of you who cling to men like this man though.... ooze deceit and denial no matter how much you try.

My son, but yourself food from the money I sent yo you na, your horrible English is probably a result of hunger
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 1:58am On Jan 01, 2021
LogoDesigner63:
Oga check his name
Really? lipsrsealed

So you see a Muslim sounding name, you enter into attack-mode like dogs? In who's name do you attack? Oyedepo right? Cause it cannot be God and most definitely not Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 01, 2021
LogoDesigner63:
Oga check his name. If you don't want anyone to attack your faith, then respect other people's believe

drugjunkie
kobojukie is suffering from lack of food, ignore him
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 2:00am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

My son, but yourself food from the money I sent yo you na, your horrible English is probably a result of hunger
Not only do you deceive your own self, but you also lie against others to keep up your charade... This man you worship na...real ogbonge..

divinecode101:
oh wait... Even you admit he is trash.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
[s]Really? lipsrsealed

So you see a Muslim sounding name, you enter into attack-mode like dogs? In who's name do you attack? Oyedepo right? Cause it cannot be God and most definitely not Jesus Christ. undecided[/s]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by LogoDesigner63: 2:01am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Really? lipsrsealed

So you see a Muslim sounding name, you enter into attack-mode like dogs? In who's name do you attack? Oyedepo right? Cause it cannot be God and most definitely not Jesus Christ. undecided

Again

If you don't want anyone to attack your faith, then respect other people's believe. Your perceived superiority over other Believe is the only reason the entire world is on fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

WOMEN, The Major Problem Of Churches In Terms Of Dressing / Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 / Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.