Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:31 AM

Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash (32498 Views)

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / The Idiocy Of Attacking Oyedepo On CAMA, By Emmanuel Onwubiko / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 01, 2021
bezimo:

[s]You and your bastard devil master is too poor to give me anything..God is more than eneough for me and I am blessed. Come let me help your destiny from poverty and frustration...that is propelling this reprobate stupid behaviour of yours.

I don't use 2 moniker..for what? Check my profile and posts well and know I ain't your mate[/s]

I know say na hunger dey worry you

Please dm me don't allow this blessing to pass you by, I know you are totally fake, a true follower of Oyedepo will not write the above

Don't miss your free breakfast, junkie was paid, get your own too
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 2:27am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

I know say na hunger dey worry you

Please dm me do this blessing will not pass you by, I know you are totally fake, a true follower of Oyedepo will not write the above

Don't miss your free breakfast, junkie was paid, get your own too
See, he even lies that he sent money to someone he never did. How does this not reveal him the tout he claims to be

divinecode101:
I am a winner and respect Bishop Oyedepo so much, but I think he missed it this time, this is trash he is saying at this time.
A liar and deceiver, thos one is!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by K4daniel: 2:28am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:
I am a winner and respect Bishop Oyedepo so much, but I think he missed it this time, this is trash he is saying at this time.

Even in the US, UK, Israel etc, they respect Government laws an they follow the rules, can he say this trash in UK and he is not fined?

His comments appear as pure rvbbish

May God heal the world, Amen

In some ways he had made some pertinent points which are beyond your comprehension.

Sir , I am enjoying this man, if not this man they would have closed the country/ economy. The UK and US you mentioned have a far higher degree of covid 19 impact vis-a-vis what is obtainable in Nigeria. So it's irrational to say he is saying rubbish, if our leaders don't have plans but to follow oyinbo's copy and paste syndrome, we need someone that will speak to them, imagine they are bringing the same set of control measures in abroad to Nigeria. Over 3.6trillion naira had purportedly been spent on covid 19 yet nothing has been done to bad roads killing Nigerians more than covid. See covid19 for naija na advance malaria treatment.

They keep getting donations from many organisations without any feasible effect on the people. You saw the way US is giving out 600dollars to each Americans signed by trump, your leaders are getting money but sharing it for themselves and selected people, our people discovered various parliatives, foods meant for the people in the abandon warehouse few months ago, non of the leaders could tender any apology to Nigerians.

There is anger in the land and when you have a govt that is not sensitive anything can happen, Govt will mention church, mosque to be closed as if those are the real problem or places people get covid.

Now, they can't even get things well organised if at NIN registration centers and markets are filled with people touching themselves not monitored why always hammering on the church every time you hear the world is moving to another level of covid 19 variant you just capitalised on that, you didnt compare their demographic and geographical differences in arriving at your control measurements, our govt just give us copy and paste.

How many people have died of covid19 in Nigeria compared to US and UK you mentioned?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
See, he even lies that he sent money to someone he never did. How does this not reveal him the tout he claims to be

A liar ;

The Bible already said it, you are like your father the devil, your manyb lies will not push me to publish the evidence of money I sent to you this night

Na hunger, I know
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 2:31am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

The Bible already said it, you are like your father the devil, your many lies will not push me to publish the evidence of money I sent to you this night

Na hunger, I know
lipsrsealed But I am not the one who has been lying and trying to deceive folks for the last 8 pages of this thread... You are lipsrsealed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
lipsrsealed But I am not the one who has been lying and trying to deceive folks for the last 8 pages of this thread... You are lipsrsealed

Junkie, I will not be pushed to publish evidence of 20 pounds I sent, continue like Devil
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 2:35am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

Junkie, I will not be pushed to publish evidence of 20 pounds I sent, continue like Devil
20piunds you sent where? To whom? lipsrsealed
What has that lie to do with the crux of this
divinecode101:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
20piunds you sent where? To whom? lipsrsealed
What has that lie to do with the crux of this

Please don't push me son into revealing your bank details and evidence of transfer to you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Dindondin(m): 2:39am On Jan 01, 2021
Ever8090:
Amen for what..why can't the church attack virus and crush it once and for all...?..
Ask Google?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Tomide007: 2:41am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This guy dey always give up serious antichrist vibes anything im open im mouth.
Imagine how he take portray Christ's Church as if some gang of hoodlums ready to attack and shut down opponents left and right. When did Jesus Christ say to do this abeg? lipsrsealed
Wasn't Jesus flogging people in the temple? He's both the Prince of peace and a hoodlum
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
[s]This guy dey always give up serious antichrist vibes anything im open im mouth.
Imagine how he take portray Christ's Church as if some gang of hoodlums ready to attack and shut down opponents left and right. When did Jesus Christ say to do this abeg? lipsrsealed[/s]

Junkie, will you sharap there and face your front
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by candidbabe(f): 2:44am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

Even in the US, UK, Israel etc, they respect Government laws an they follow the rules, can he say this trash in UK and he is not fined?

Shut up, you cannot be a winner and insult oyedepo
You bloody liar.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by donforeign: 2:45am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

Which useless government law.. there's no social distancing in government house
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 01, 2021
candidbabe:

Shut up, you cannot be a winner and insult oyedepo
You bloody liar.

Will you sharap you this dogmatic and blind follower?

Is there any energised transformer around your house, go and do the needful quickly as possible
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 01, 2021
donforeign:

[s]Which useless government law.. there's no social distancing in government house[/s]

This belong to trash
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 2:50am On Jan 01, 2021
Tomide007:

Wasn't Jesus flogging people in the temple? He's both the Prince of peace and a hoodlum
Jesus Christ was reported to have flogged thieves in His Father's house. Obviously those folks knew they were in the wrong or that would have been some serious law suits against Him, Jesus Christ.

Note: that Jesus Christ never involved His disciples there and He never instructed them to go attacking anyone in His name.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 2:51am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

Will you sharap you this dogmatic and blind follower?

Is there any energised transformer around your house, go and do the needful quickly as possible
This from a self-proclaimed blind follower of the same man.
divinecode101:
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This from a self-proclaimed blind follower of the same man.

Junkie my son!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ was reported to have flogged thieves in His Father's house. Obviously those folks knew they were in the wrong or that would have been some serious law suits against Him, Jesus Christ.

Note: that Jesus Christ never involved His disciples there and He never instructed them to go attacking anyone in His name.

Devil is quoting scriptures
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by guy222: 2:57am On Jan 01, 2021
Chief scamer, see head like over sharp cutlass. Bible robber
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by smile11s(m): 3:35am On Jan 01, 2021
hakeem4:
Abeg who is This bald headed eagle man trying to threaten?

The bald headed eagle is cow and agent of the Devil
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by ipobarethieves: 3:36am On Jan 01, 2021
sad sad angry Can one enter black Spot on their foreheads TERRORISTS, BANDITS,child molesters thread on Fridays and call their chief imam VULTURE BALD head angry?, without those grade A plus werey ARSONISTS charge at one with cutlass,strap bomb,etc? Dis pipu dat wear half quarter trouser sef sad
hakeem4:
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by kareemkamil(m): 3:41am On Jan 01, 2021
What type of preaching is this in new year, I think this man deserve silent serve this year. & It shall comes to pass.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by kareemkamil(m): 3:48am On Jan 01, 2021
I think Oyedepo is enemy of this country, by saying this on first of the year, preaching hatred it bad & contradicting the word of God. Oyedepo should stop this, if not God will disgrace him this year.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by prigoz(m): 3:48am On Jan 01, 2021
hakeem4:
Watch your tongue before it puts into trouble.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by okunola1: 3:55am On Jan 01, 2021
[It's obvious you are not a winner otherwise you are a bastard. Their is no big deal in what Bishop said. The so called rulers should lead by example. Question you should ask is; Does Virus only flies around in the church or what's hullabaloo about the church and their services. It's a new year, I don't have time to talk much. Mind you I don't attend Winners. quote author=divinecode101 post=97599805]I am a winner and respect Bishop Oyedepo so much, but I think he missed it this time, this is trash he is saying at this time.

May God heal the world, Amen[/quote]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by bigcasava1(m): 3:55am On Jan 01, 2021
hakeem4:
he is a threat to ur religion and you and ur religion will now!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by bigcasava1(m): 3:56am On Jan 01, 2021
hakeem4:
he is a threat to ur religion and you and ur religion will bow!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by SamgoldBaba: 4:01am On Jan 01, 2021
Injustice1:
My question to the Igbo mod that banned me... Arrewa.

Why do you want to silent me on Nairaland??

Why are so wicked and insensitive??

Social media bill has not been passed but you are already banning me for airing my opinion whitout insulting anyone?

You gave me a ban without me breaking any rules??

So your aim is for your igbo brothers to continue insulting the north on Nairaland undisputed??

You see that ban way dey hungry you??

You go ban tire!!

In fact block my phone ips It's not going to stop me this protest.

I can access this site anytime I want.

The Igbos have taken over nairaland.

They insult and spread hatred whitout getting ban.

Why then ban me for defending my region??

According to the animal...

He ban me for breaking rule 11

11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.

What sort of rubbish excuse is this??

I made two comments he... Deleted one and then give me a ban.

The Igbo mod Ban me for defending the north.

He ban me for defending my region.

They just want to silent me... I should just sit and watch Igbos insult and castigate the north undisputed.

Dear seun... Why is this happening in forum that supposed to carry every Nigerian along irrespective of tribe and religion?

This was my last post before the Igbo mod ban me.

The disadvantage of building your house on another man's land
Freedom
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by kareemkamil(m): 4:04am On Jan 01, 2021
Ride on papa

In way in manna Oyedepo is preaching, the man doesn't want things to move forward for his followers & entire of this country. Obviously evil man.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by 12inchess: 4:12am On Jan 01, 2021
Weneda:

https://punchng.com/covid-19-any-system-the-church-attacks-will-crash-says-oyedepo/

This man is not a Medical Professional nor doctor nor scientist. I don't understand how he goes to make such proclamation. I'm not even saying he is not right but as a scientist I would not make such proclamation except I can back it up and especially when lots of people are listening to you. In some countries in the world this will be considered a jail able crime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 / "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims / Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.