Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,803,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash (32590 Views)

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / The Idiocy Of Attacking Oyedepo On CAMA, By Emmanuel Onwubiko / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 7:47am On Jan 01, 2021
emorse:

You know what I'm talking about man. Modern day Christianity is more about the "men of god" than anything else. They just won't admit it in the open.
I believe in putting down the falsehood everywhere I can cause it is in keeping mum that this ignorance has seen it's way to blinding even our loved ones, leaving us looking on almost helplessly. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by emorse(m): 7:52am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I believe in putting down the falsehood everywhere I can cause it is in keeping mum that this ignorance has seen it's way to blinding even our loved ones, leaving us looking on almost helplessly. lipsrsealed

You've got a SERIOUS job on your hands then. I can only wish you all the best in this endeavour. grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 01, 2021
Shattuck:
hmm I do sha
Well, I don't.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Kobojunkie: 7:55am On Jan 01, 2021
emorse:

You've got a SERIOUS job on your hands then. I can only wish you the all best in this endeavour. grin
I get family that need to be delivered from that darkness abeg.... The very thought of them ending up as firewood for fires of hell torments my existence!

I would have felt much better if they didn't even believe in God to begin with. lipsrsealed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Bimpe29: 8:00am On Jan 01, 2021
Can you imagine that?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Ololanla: 8:03am On Jan 01, 2021
saajus:
I reason a little bit with Papa Oyedepo. Our leaders are not following their own rules. So, how do they expect Churches, Mosques, night clubs to obey. They asked people to go get NIM number in the middle of a pandemic. That's contradictory.

COVID-19 is real and we should be careful. I think religious organization leaders can set good example even if our leaders are reckless. Our age demographic is helping us because most people that died of COVID are elderly or people with some health pre-conditions. We have a young population because people don't grow old in Nigeria and we keep giving birth. Life expectancy in Nigeria is 55.
You are not a winner. Stop the lies!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by quinox947: 8:08am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:
I am a winner and respect Bishop Oyedepo so much, but I think he missed it this time, this is trash he is saying at this time.

Even in the US, UK, Israel etc, they respect Government laws an they follow the rules, can he say this trash in UK and he is not fined?

His comments appear as pure rvbbish

May God heal the world, Amen
Sorry o; I do NOT believe you are a member of Living Faith by those your comments. No believer categories an elder's comments as rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by bizzibodi(m): 8:18am On Jan 01, 2021
Why can't his prayer crush d CRAB living inside d rock villa
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 01, 2021
hakeem4:
Abeg who is This bald headed eagle man trying to threaten?

Akeem you guys think you can insult anyone but when the same is don to your clerics you go change am to "he has insulted the prophet" and you start calling for the head of the fellow. let your loose mouth be guided this new year.

Happy new year
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by bizzibodi(m): 8:25am On Jan 01, 2021
Person wey dey issue threat to d state na mopol sent by d state they protect am not angel with swords.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by hakeem4(m): 8:29am On Jan 01, 2021
PenName55:

Akeem you guys think you can insult anyone but when the same is don to your clerics you go change am to "he has insulted the prophet" and you start calling for the head of the fellow. let your loose mouth be guided this new year.

Happy new year

Happy new year but I’m not a Muslim also!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Mycoin(m): 8:35am On Jan 01, 2021
To my Christian Brethren,

Before you attend your annual cross-over ritual tomorrow for yet another prophetic rhetoric, please remember that all your favorite prophets prophesied on December 31, 2019 and NONE OF THEM SAW COVID-19, PANDEMIC AND GLOBAL LOCKDOWN.

How could "God" have spoken through his vessels and omitted the most crucial event of the year 2020 that impacted EVERYBODY on the planet?

Something is obviously missing.

If that omission does not make you awaken your critical thinking ability, then nothing will.

God gave you your head for critical thinking. Use it. It is not a decorative accessory on your shoulder.

I come in peace.

#truthissacred
Selah.

Olakunle Allison

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by authority2006(m): 8:44am On Jan 01, 2021
hakeem4:

Buhari, Sanwo and Nigeria
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 01, 2021
hakeem4:

Happy new year but I’m not a Muslim also!

Ok bro.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by nanauju(f): 8:57am On Jan 01, 2021
hakeem4:

Go and ask your lifeless Imam
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Lanre0: 8:58am On Jan 01, 2021
That is the reason why Oyedepo goes about with retinue of body guards. All what these so called pastors know is tithe, tithe & tithe. They are politicians, businessmen with religious. coloration. They have benefitted immensely from successive Nigeria governmental failure.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by omoluka: 8:58am On Jan 01, 2021
Faller:
As for me and my household....
We are leaving this country this year......
I claim it in Jesus name Amen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by omoluka: 8:58am On Jan 01, 2021
Faller:
As for me and my household....
We are leaving this country this year......
I claim it in Jesus name Amen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by plaetton: 9:00am On Jan 01, 2021
Weneda:

https://punchng.com/covid-19-any-system-the-church-attacks-will-crash-says-oyedepo/
As always Oyede-ole , conmen like you are full of shxt.
However, it is really the endless supply of suckers and blokes who buy shxxt from conmen that awe me the most.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by olamiji98448: 9:28am On Jan 01, 2021
Person wey dey issue threat to d state na mopol sent by d state they protect am not angel with swords.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Ehigielove(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2021
hakeem4:
Thunder fire u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Miracle1991: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2021
This Man does not care about his members Life,all he cares about is his business money. He want people to come with their offering even if they are going to die.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 01, 2021
Mrcool4real:
i am a big Mumu

Of course we know!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 01, 2021
bezimo:

Another rubbish. Abeg get lost go look for your mate to banter with..Nonsense nonentithy
f

will you sharap there! How can we have the devil were human congregate
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2021
okunola1:
[It's obvious you are not a winner otherwise I am a bastard. Their is no big deal in what Bishop said. The so called rulers should lead by example. Question you should ask is; Does Virus only flies around in the church or what's hullabaloo about the church and their services. It's a new year, I don't have time to talk much. Mind you I don't attend Winners. quote author=divinecode101 post=97599805]I am a winner and respect Bishop Oyedepo so much, but I think he missed it this time, this is trash he is saying at this time.

Even in the US, UK, Israel etc, they respect Government laws an they follow the rules, can he say this trash in UK and he is not fined?

His comments appear as pure rvbbish

May God heal the world, Amen

@ the bolded, I know you are, a proper one grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by olax02(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2021
hakeem4:
watch your tongue young man..�
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by milesanmi: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2021
hakeem4:
I thought you've dropped this non-challant attitude of yours... you better go and work on your left auricle
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by jovijovi: 10:26am On Jan 01, 2021
The fearless man of God

Meanwhile, Contact Our Company for your Black Nylons, ( Small and black )at wholesale price. Check my signature
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by donforeign: 10:48am On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

This belong to trash
Just like your brain
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Ayula911: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2021
I no believe this man, after the Shiloh many people get covid , and he also said without money you can't move the earth spiritually
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Sleekfingers: 11:48am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by Sleekfingers: 11:50am On Jan 01, 2021
hakeem4:

the man no be eagle. Na vulture o....u no see him head?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

WOMEN, The Major Problem Of Churches In Terms Of Dressing / Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 / Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.