Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Is New Year Meant To Be Celebrated Only By Christains. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is New Year Meant To Be Celebrated Only By Christains. (315 Views)

Whats Ceaza To Ceaza And Whats God To God Is Wrong To Say By Christains / Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is New Year Meant To Be Celebrated Only By Christains. by ksmart027(m): 12:47am On Jan 01, 2021
Good morning and happy new year to you all, please i will like to ask these question, is new year only meant to be celebrated by christains? I lived in the north for a long time before relocating and i never for once see a muslim celebrate new year. So is new year meant to be celebrated only by [b]christainsor[/b]all religion?
Re: Is New Year Meant To Be Celebrated Only By Christains. by Perfectsouth(m): 12:48am On Jan 01, 2021
New year is meant to be celebrated by every individuals who witness the dawn of a new beginning
Re: Is New Year Meant To Be Celebrated Only By Christains. by Kobojunkie: 12:50am On Jan 01, 2021
New year has absolutely nothing to do with Christianity or the Bible.. So, yes.
Re: Is New Year Meant To Be Celebrated Only By Christains. by Image123(m): 2:15am On Jan 01, 2021
ksmart027:
Good morning and happy new year to you all, please i will like to ask these question, is new year only meant to be celebrated by christains? I lived in the north for a long time before relocating and i never for once see a muslim celebrate new year. So is new year meant to be celebrated only by christains or all religion?

Muslims have a different calendar. Their new year day is not too popular. Google check Gregorian calendar and Hijiri calendar.
Re: Is New Year Meant To Be Celebrated Only By Christains. by hakeem4(m): 2:16am On Jan 01, 2021
What is so special about the new year?

it just means the earth has completed one revolution around the sun. But religious people must surely find a reason to pester their deity

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is New Year Meant To Be Celebrated Only By Christains. by CAPSLOCKED: 2:42am On Jan 01, 2021
MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHECK YOUR BIBLE FOR MOSES' INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO LIVE IN A NEW YEAR SINCE YOU MUST BASE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE ON SILLY BOOKS AND RELIGIONS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is New Year Meant To Be Celebrated Only By Christains. by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 01, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:
MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHECK YOUR BIBLE FOR MOSES' INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO LIVE IN A NEW YEAR SINCE YOU MUST BASE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE ON SILLY BOOKS AND RELIGIONS.
Check out the topic I created on the "Education" section titled "Racial Supremacy" and tell me what you think concerning it.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Facts And Truth About Who God Is / Kano Hisbah Arrests 8 For Not Observing Fasting / How I Survived Hard Times In My Ministry Two Years Ago – Prophet Joshua Iginla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.