Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:58 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (318356 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by operAhdam: 10:46pm On May 13, 2021
romklef:
grin fear XAUUSD
yh its not for children cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by romklef(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2021
Trading is all about psychology and risk management

#WeGoAgain cry

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 11:02pm On May 13, 2021
romklef:

#WeGoAgain cry

Eyea, sorry, hope this is not a live account sha?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 11:55pm On May 13, 2021
@Gasive
Weldone boss Mi.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by karkinase(m): 1:19am On May 14, 2021
romklef:

#WeGoAgain cry
I guess you just starting out..Trading is all encompassing; strategy +risk management + psychology. The three must be in tandem @ all times.
Meanwhile, you dont trade Gold like this; Gold is hunted like a predator waiting for its prey.
i.e sniper entry

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 5:47am On May 14, 2021
infofirst:
@Gasive
Weldone boss Mi.

Na you be boss anytime!!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2021
Scenario 1:double top

Scenario 2: HNS

Patience.... Either ways we may be going down

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Eryyy92: 7:45am On May 14, 2021
Craboom
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 8:51am On May 14, 2021
Gasive:

Na you be boss anytime!!

Oboy, the speed when u take top table shock me o, no be juju be that
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 9:01am On May 14, 2021
lol for all my brothers who want giveaway all you need is to have a LIVE-Forex account starting from $1000 $500 least text your login password and broker name and start enjoying free money return is from above 50% every month

Make risk free money
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 9:06am On May 14, 2021
.. 5-10 persons can merge together and pool $1000 $500 least task yourselves make risk free money
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by blackman007: 9:17am On May 14, 2021
situations:
.. 5-10 persons can merge together and pool $1000 $500 least task yourself make risk free money

The main reason we are here is to be a better trader, and learn from each other not the other way round, well anyone who wants to contribute and send to you, send login details or what have you is free to do so, what would have been so beneficial is to share your knowledge with us if you want, giving us fish without teaching us how to fish won’t do us any good brother....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:36am On May 14, 2021
oweniwe:

Why nau.

I downloaded mt4 initially... Over 40 minutes after install, demo wouldn't load.

So I installed mt5 ... Everything loaded instantly. I've fallen in love with mt5
Hahaha... Do what ever it takes to get yourself an MT4. MT5 is a failure that's why Metaquotes is trying so hard to force it down our throat.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ejosh4(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2021
blackman007:

The main reason we are here is to be a better trader, and learn from each other not the other way round, well anyone who wants to contribute and send to you, send login details or what have you is free to do so, what would have been so beneficial is to share your knowledge with us if you want, giving us fish without teaching us how to fish won’t do us any good brother....
You too like story boss.. that situations guy na one struggling wannabe looking for fools like him to take risk on his behalf and then they split money with him... Anyone who falls for such doesn't deserve any sympathy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by blackman007: 10:29am On May 14, 2021
Sell AUDNZD@ 1.07455
SL:1.07853
TP:open
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ncpat(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2021
Buy NZDUSD

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Ignatio(m): 10:43am On May 14, 2021
Thunday1005:

It is working, maybe you did not input the figure well, tp, sl n entry

I did. Did same thing on my hugosway demo account it worked. Same figures
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 10:43am On May 14, 2021
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Eryyy92: 11:11am On May 14, 2021
ncpat:
Buy NZDUSD
what's your reason for buying?
Indicator boys grin
I know say the market don take owner out

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by bigbasho: 11:22am On May 14, 2021
As in ehn! Cut soap for us na @gasive. I no see your brake light again.

Tony142:

Oboy, the speed when u take top table shock me o, no be juju be that
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 11:48am On May 14, 2021
bigbasho:
As in ehn! Cut soap for us na @gasive. I no see your brake light again.

Oya take am...

@Tony142 comman take urs. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 12:13pm On May 14, 2021
For the past weeks I must confess there's improvement in everyone trading skill n strategy.. This especially is one of the most tight competition so far for me..
Glad to compete amongst the best..
Congratulations to the winners cool

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 14, 2021
haryodehjia:
For the past weeks I must confess there's improvement in everyone trading skill n strategy.. This especially is one of the most tight competition so far for me..
Glad to compete amongst the best..
Congratulations to the winners cool
Just got the mail of the close of the contest, thought the rule says its Sunday that the contest will end?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2021
[b]What a contest this time? Obviously getting better. And I guess some body somewhere is challenged and learning and improving. There might be reward attached to it and that is to reward those getting it right and motivate those still struggling. Personally, I have been challenged and I have come to learn much more since the contest started. Kudos to every one participating or following.
At the end of the contest and after verification,
@Gasive 1st ------29.5% $75 ($75*#480)
@Qpetz 2nd ------21.396% $50 ($50*#480)
@Benqozenero ----21.382% $25 ($25*#480) Congratulations

The Most Valuable player and or trader goes to @Jbinary AKA @ilovebigyansh. Surprisingly, this boss stated sometimes that he is not in the contest for the money and I was wowed by his performance because I am clearly convinced by that statement with the results.. Excellent strategy + fantabulous risk management + Decent Psychology = Rewarding Performance. As a result, I will be giving him #20,000 for that and now he has a choice to either accept the reward or nominate four people here that he will want that I give #5k to each or he just let go of the price.

@jospidos was disqualified at the last minute simply because he failed to send in his login details, despite the warnings, despite the reminders and I personally sent him emails but still no response. I hope he is safe as well. Best wishes. The rules are as important as the results. The fact that most of us do not have rules or keep to our trading rules explains the reason for the struggle in trading and outside of trading.

Next contest link is out with updated rules, Kindly read first before joining the contest.

@ilovebigyansh.
I will appreciate if you can answer this even thou you have answered it in the past. In your six years of trading struggling and last two years been profitable, what did you learn along the way? what brought about the transformation in your trading results? What will be your advice for that you six years ago? What do you think is responsible for 90% of traders failure? What do you think that I need to be a profitable trader? I want to grow and be better than the type of trader you are today.

@aluspeciality, @itsprospero and now @jbinary have been exceptionally exceptional. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@satine@donsheddy@amolak @wavesandgold@youthatididnotmention

@charly20 and @copyjoe are worthy of mention too. They are struggling but highly sincere and determine. Do not relent boss mi. You will get it right eventually like @gabsonfx @shevychen2 @currentprice @natrutalk @redsox11 @meshpips and like me your fellow struggler too @infofirst.

2k Recharge card for @amolak @oobash@netvaluefx@itsprospero@haryodehji for making 5-9th spots.

Thank you all and let the weekend exchange of ideas begin.

Next contest link
https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1316&rx=1620990740562

[/b]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2021
NetValueFX:

Just got the mail of the close of the contest, thought the rule says its Sunday that the contest will end?

The Sunday was a mistake and the rule also says organizer can choose to close the contest earlier boss mi
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 12:57pm On May 14, 2021
infofirst:
[b]What a contest this time? Obviously getting better. And I guess some body somewhere is challenged and learning and improving. There might be reward attached to it and that is to reward those getting it right and motivate those still struggling. Personally, I have been challenged and I have come to learn much more since the contest started. Kudos to every one participating or following.

The Most Valuable player and or trader goes to @Jbinary AKA @ilovebigyansh. Surprisingly, this boss stated sometimes that he is not in the contest for the money and I was wowed by his performance because I am clearly convinced by that statement with the results.. Excellent strategy + fantabulous risk management + Decent Psychology = Rewarding Performance. As a result, I will be giving him #20,000 for that and now he has a choice to either accept the reward or nominate four people here that he will want that I give #5k to each or he just let go of the price.

@jospidos was disqualified at the last minute simply because he failed to send in his login details, despite the warnings, despite the reminders and I personally sent him emails but still no response. I hope he is safe as well. Best wishes. The rules are as important as the results. The fact that most of us do not have rules or keep to our trading rules explains the reason for the struggle in trading and outside of trading.

Next contest link is out with updated rules, Kindly read first before joining the contest.

@ilovebigyansh.
I will appreciate if you can answer this even thou you have answered it in the past. In your six years of trading struggling and last two years been profitable, what did you learn along the way? what brought about the transformation in your trading results? What will be your advice for that you six years ago? What do you think is responsible for 90% of traders failure? What do you think that I need to be a profitable trader? I want to grow and be better than the type of trader you are today.

@aluspeciality, @itsprospero and now @jbinary have been exceptionally exceptional. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@charly20 and @copyjoe are worthy of mention too. They are struggling but highly sincere and determine. Do not relent boss mi. You will get it right eventually like @gabsonfx @shevychen2 @currentprice @natrutalk @redsox11 @meshpips and like me your fellow struggler too @infofirst.

2k Recharge card for @amolak @oobash@netvaluefx@itsprospero@haryodehji for making 5-9th spots.

Next contest link
https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1316&rx=1620990740562

[/b]

Thanks boss...
As you do for us, so shall God do for you. Amen!! You're a blessing to us.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 14, 2021
infofirst:

The Sunday was a mistake and the rule also says organizer can choose to close the contest earlier boss mi
Okay. I closed after I received the mail. I remember last contest someone mentioned letting the contest run till end of trading day, thought that's why the Sunday was used.
However, I must commend you for this contest. I am learning a lot which ordinarily I will never be interested to do. More oil treatment to your engine oil.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Qpetz: 12:58pm On May 14, 2021
Boss Infofirst, thank you, for this platform.

Shout-out to all contestants.

It's one thing to win and another thing to be consistent. However, winning is not the essence of this competition, learning and growth is.

The market is a wild jungle. Only few people survive, with scars of course. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 1:09pm On May 14, 2021
infofirst:

@ilovebigyansh.

Next contest link

[/b]

Congratulations to the mentioned.

Boss I came 10th. I deserve a little token for data too o. Lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 1:14pm On May 14, 2021
romklef:

#WeGoAgain cry

This is wrong sir.
When you lose 3/4 trades consecutively, just leave the market. Else you'll be trapped in a bid to take revenge. Your psychology will be messed up and that only means more losses.

I come in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Benqozenero(m): 1:16pm On May 14, 2021
infofirst:

@ilovebigyansh.

Next contest link

[/b]

Congratulations to all the participants. You all did wonderfully well.

Thanks Boss infofirst for the platform.
Alert received.
Big thanks to you Boss, God bless you more.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 1:17pm On May 14, 2021
Boss Jbinary...
Guyy you're good...
Honestly you're the best trader in this current contest...
I Just dey go through you're trades like wow....
Boss abeg give your boys a word or two on how you do it boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.