Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (321490 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Abambam: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
I think I'll post some likely trade calls this week. I don't know if it will work out or not.
Stop loss usually 50 - 100pips.
Long term- Demo

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Abambam: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
Abambam:
I think I'll post some likely trade calls this week. I don't know if it will work out or not.
Stop loss usually 50 - 100pips.
Long term- Demo
Valid for only this week.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Abambam: 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mon.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Abambam: 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Abambam:
Best entries on some is where people put stop loss. Start the ride from there.
one before and after

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
Short?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by kendoschurrle(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
bad belle people don kill this thread embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
Long?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
kendoschurrle:

,,,, greedy and ungrateful people.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by blackman007: 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
I hope this won't be the end of this thread... cry cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 6:39am On Feb 03, 2021
To your tent oh Israel.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2021
Mrbillionaire:
Long?
Watching too bro, but wait a bit. I was execting the usd index to hit resistance just when eurusd hit 1.2012 support too but usd idex still got some highs to get to so i expext some drop still.
Try and analyze on usdindex and see. Both usdindex and eurusd correlation are high. They inversely correlate

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Karleb(m): 10:17am On Feb 03, 2021
kendoschurrle:

What are you talking about. The thread isn't dead or dieing.

FTA has been around for so so long.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Karleb(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2021
infofirst:

Watching too bro, but wait a bit. I was execting the usd index to hit resistance just when eurusd hit 1.2012 support too but usd idex still got some highs to get to so i expext some drop still.
Try and analyze on usdindex and see. Both usdindex and eurusd correlation are high. They inversely correlate

Bros what's your take on EURUSD.

I think it's going to sell for some months now.

There is a resistance zone around 1.222xx area and the last time price bounced off it, it sold for more than a year.

Are we to expect another sell off on the pair?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 10:23am On Feb 03, 2021
blackman007:
I hope this won't be the end of this thread... cry cry

It will not sir. No be today. This time too shall pass. Those that criticize rudely and all that have no doubt sent the good ones away hopefully something will change things around soon.
I will be organizing a contest soon hopefully by end of February and only those that are active here in the last 30days will be qualified to participate.

Total Prize money of $200( Skrill $ or hotforex exchange rate) will be at stake and a chance to manage one of my trading accounts of $5000 balance minimum for 5 trading days for the first position and 50:50 profit Sharing ratio with no more than 10% drawdown.

13 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2021
Karleb:

Bros what's your take on EURUSD.

I think it's going to sell for some months now.

There is a resistance zone around 1.222xx area and the last time price bounced off it, it sold for more than a year.

Are we to expect another sell off on the pair?

If not because usdindex is yet to hit resistance am looking forward to at 91.68, i would have bought eurusd at 1.2025. I placed a buy there since beginning of the year but had to cancel when I saw what was going on.i was expecting 1.2012 and that was why I set buy at 1.2025
Am looking forward to 1.25*** once I buy. Above all, price is the king and what it does based on what charts says will determine final action I will take.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 03, 2021
infofirst:

It will not sir. No be today. This time too shall pass. Those that criticize rudely and all that have no doubt sent the good ones away hopefully something will change things around soon.
I will be organizing a contest soon hopefully by end of February and only those that are active here in the last 30days will be qualified to participate.

Total Prize money of $200( Skrill $ or hotforex exchange rate) will be at stake and a chance to manage one of my trading accounts of $5000 balance minimum for 5 trading days for the first position and 50:50 profit Sharing ratio with no more than 10% drawdown.

Nice one Bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2021
infofirst:

By active participation here, I mean one of the following activities, post your trade calls with charts or no charts, explanations or none, give us feedback on the calls before and after preferably, ask questions or answer questions, give periodic and or summary of your weekly or daily performance and all that.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2021
One more leg to the waiting TL

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2021
Mrbillionaire:
One more leg to the waiting TL

Something like that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Karleb(m): 11:48am On Feb 03, 2021
infofirst:

shocked

Even though I no dey active here but I'm very much open to managing that $5k account o. grin

So so attractive. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 11:57am On Feb 03, 2021
Shrink OR bounce...?
London-NY overlap will tell.

We wait....

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
Karleb:

shocked
Even though I no dey active here but I'm very much open to managing that $5k account o. grin

So so attractive. grin
Yeah. It is moderately attractive. Convince me as to why I Should allow you to
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Karleb(m): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
infofirst:
I no go lie as at today, na only word of mouth o. grin
Working on something though.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by iamehmakute(m): 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
Still trying to connect the dots in forex(beginner) , but here is my expectations and analysis on GU(GBP/USD). From the picture attached, we can see that it broke the ascending triangle and started forming lower highs and lower lows. I'm waiting for it to break the key resistance below the box and probably a retest with a candlestick confirmation before I enter for a short. Otherwise if it breaks the downward trends line I'll be looking for a long. But my eyes are on a short for now, since that's what the HT frame indicates. 1hr TF. I stand to put corrected tho..

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
iamehmakute:
Still trying to connect the dots in forex(beginner) , but here is my expectations and analysis on GU(GBP/USD). From the picture attached, we can see that it broke the ascending triangle and started forming lower highs and lower lows. I'm waiting for it to break the key resistance below the box and probably a retest with a candlestick confirmation before I enter for a short. Otherwise if it breaks the downward trends line I'll be looking for a long. But my eyes are on a short for now, since that's what the HT frame indicates. 1hr TF. I stand to put corrected tho

Nice observation. Been selling GU since yesterday. I've got out sha.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by iamehmakute(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

Nice observation. Been selling GU since yesterday. I've got out sha.

Thanks boss, are you a scalper
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by IMAliyu(m): 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
CadChf.

The upward momentum may not be over, I could get stumped out.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
iamehmakute:

Thanks boss, are you a scalper

Not really. But then everyone is a scalper one way or the other.
When I sense a possible reversal against me, I'd rather scalp few pips and get off asap than stay to "ride the trend".

I'm not "boss" sha.
Just an "older newbie".

When our bosses drop analysis and tips here, you'll know. I wouldn't name them. Just observe and learn. Goodluck.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by GladmanGoddey(m): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kudos to all of you keeping this thread moving kiss

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by iamehmakute(m): 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

Not really. But then everyone is a scalper one way or the other.
When I sense a possible reversal against me, I'd rather scalp few pips and get off asap than stay to "ride the trend".

I'm not "boss" sha.
Just an "older newbie".

When our bosses drop analysis and tips here, you'll know. I wouldn't name them. Just observe and learn. Goodluck.

Roger that sir, more knowledge
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
infofirst:

Abeg na my today trade be thisooo. No vex, I no post calls. I have adhered to my oga them here. I now use small lotsize..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
GladmanGoddey:
Kudos to all of you keeping this thread moving kiss
Where have you been?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.