Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (321280 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by femora007(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
infofirst:
At the end of the August Contest, the top 3 are
@depressed 1st Position $50. + extra $10
@Jerry 2nd position $30 + extra $5
@emekuscana1 $20 + extra $5

4th to 6th are and will get
@obiskidguru $ 15
@osinamaka $15
@divinepips $15

Rates will be @#500/$
@copyjose and charly20 will get complimentary #5k each for their consistency participating in almost all the contest and for demonstrating commitment to get better .

Thanks all for participating and I hope when I am back, we will have all improve even better. I will take my time later to go tru some of the data from all the contest and strike a deal with some outstanding participants.
fx is sweet and real. But to be able to benefit from the goodness, you must be willing and ready to learn and be highly patient and discipline.
If there is any thing I observed, it is that most of us do not take our time to understand principles of a subject before going into it, we are too lazy to read instructions as well. And we are far from been patient to be able to reap from this market. And when we get undesirable outcomes, we fail to accept responsibility. We either blame the market or news for our miseries. Meanwhile Mr Market do not care. I wish us all success. lets continue to stick around to learn from each other. I am FTA for life.

Those that I offered recharge card then did not reach out in good time and that is why I ignore all of them as it was late when they reach out. I hope we all claim our above prizes on or before Sunday. Anything after Sunday Night is nil.

Good day every one, its 6:40 am here in Atlanta and everything is cool and calm. Have a bless day Ahead.
Well done sir, more blessings

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
infofirst:

@obiskidguru $ 15
@osinamaka $15
@divinepips $15

Rates will be @#500/$
@copyjose and charly20 will get complimentary #5k each for their consistency participating in almost all the contest and for demonstrating commitment to get better .

Thanks all for participating and I hope when I am back, we will have all improve even better. I will take my time later to go tru some of the data from all the contest and strike a deal with some outstanding participants.
fx is sweet and real. But to be able to benefit from the goodness, you must be willing and ready to learn and be highly patient and discipline.
If there is any thing I observed, it is that most of us do not take our time to understand principles of a subject before going into it, we are too lazy to read instructions as well. And we are far from been patient to be able to reap from this market. And when we get undesirable outcomes, we fail to accept responsibility. We either blame the market or news for our miseries. Meanwhile Mr Market do not care. I wish us all success. lets continue to stick around to learn from each other. I am FTA for life.

Those that I offered recharge card then did not reach out in good time and that is why I ignore all of them as it was late when they reach out. I hope we all claim our above prizes on or before Sunday. Anything after Sunday Night is nil.

Good day every one, its 6:40 am here in Atlanta and everything is cool and calm. Have a bless day Ahead.

You and Mr. Gabson are the reasons I'll never quit!

I'm reaching out ASAP.

May the universe always put lines in your favour!

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by exmaysn12000: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
jsheng:

You welcome

Thumbs up on your trade entry. GBPUSD and USDCAD

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
I wish you all the best in your pursuits to earn a genuine living.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
infofirst:

@obiskidguru $ 15
@osinamaka $15
@divinepips $15

Rates will be @#500/$

Well done boss.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
VlamesIffect:

The dollar go strong this September.

Interesting because i expect gold to be weak for a couple months.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaybee7000(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pls am seeing testimonies here ,how does this challenge work na?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Benqozenero(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
infofirst:

@obiskidguru $ 15
@osinamaka $15
@divinepips $15

Rates will be @#500/$

You have done exceedingly well Boss. May the good Lord forever show you love, grace and favour as you show us here. Thanks for everything.

Congratulations to all the winners and participants. You guys are all good traders.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
infofirst:

@obiskidguru $ 15
@osinamaka $15
@divinepips $15

Rates will be @#500/$

Congratulations to all the winners..
It was a lovely ride I must say....
Ah boss infofirst what of me nko
I Sha follow Participate from the very first season to the last season... grin grin
Nothing is too small for the ministry grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Still watching GU & GJ, both pairs had a rough day; they both tricked the day traders to long and took many out.

Now less than 2hrs to trigger a long on both if conditions still hold

GabsonFX:
All eyes on GU.....watching closely

These are my key levels, watching how price reacts on the topmost blue price, I will be looking to long but by today's close, SL will be around 95.0pips

Same for GJ

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
Donsheddy:

Congratulations to all the winners..
It was a lovely ride I must say....
Ah boss infofirst what of me nko
I Sha follow Participate from the very first season to the last season... grin grin
Nothing is too small for the ministry grin

grin grin grin grin grin You won prizes along the line more than once unlike the two of them. They only won consolatory prizes.

Thanks to all for the wishes and prayers

All thanks to God

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
GabsonFX:
Still watching GU & GJ, both pairs had a rough day; they both tricked the day traders to long and took many out.

Am following you on this. Gu I was expecting to kiss 1.348*** but it never did ...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
infofirst:

grin grin grin grin grin You won prizes along the line more than once unlike the two of them. They only won consolatory prizes.

Thanks to all for the wishes and prayers

All thanks to God

Sure thing, God will definitely refill your purse bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
GabsonFX:

Please, help us with the chart. It's my homework.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by dennison4luv: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
infofirst:

@obiskidguru $ 15
@osinamaka $15
@divinepips $15

Rates will be @#500/$

Congratulations to all the winners. And for the boss and organizer may God bless you richly. Honestly this competition has improved my trade life.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
So as I was pointing out yesterday about USDCAD, I closed the Friday buy order at the grey area and I'll be standing aside tomorrow to see the party happen. (I really hope to see .25400)

EU has reacted nicely at the .18430 area, I would like to see it close inside the yellow line. (I already have an open sell order after intra day confirmation)

Dxy reacted nicely at the previous area I marked.
All in preparation for the last bullish move (I believe).

Gold did her magic intra day grin but I'm still waiting on her.

Till tomorrow, we watch.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
charly20:
After studying the PA of today for USDCAD, dxy and USOIL, I'll be closing my already opened buy order of USDCAD at the grey zone (flip area). And wait to buy cheaper at the .25400 area.
I'm counting on the OPEC meeting and NFP to further aid in purging liquidity.

Meanwhile, gold may give me the greenlight tomorrow, I still wait at my highlighted prices.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ogashman(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
infofirst:

@obiskidguru $ 15
@osinamaka $15
@divinepips $15

Rates will be @#500/$

God bless u boss.... More grease to ur elbow

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ogashman(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
GabsonFX:

A real trick it was boss.....I was almost caught by gbpaud but then I ran
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by AfroAgroPower: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
Forexislife:
of cos there are real ones. Their system of trading just didn't click for me. That's the point.
Okay....cool.

I've been following a guy named "Everything Presidential" on YouTube. He is one the genuine traders out there and this year - he vouched to be an affiliate to one software company that made up a robot that trades profitably following it's algorithm already set towards some particular market structure.

I already considered to invest in the software following the positive review I got from it as a passive way of earning in the FOREX Market.

In Japan, many of the trades carried out by top firms are carried out through algorithm robots.

Thanks for your sincere response.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
ogashman:

A real trick it was boss.....I was almost caught by gbpaud but then I ran

Swingers waited to let it finish its noise, day traders would suffer it today for sure, cos I had a close look at it through the day.

infofirst:

Am following you on this. Gu I was expecting to kiss 1.348*** but it never did ...

Yes boss, let's kill it together. grin

Elliotwaveforec:

Please, help us with the chart. It's my homework.

Will do asap sir. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by yomifowe(m): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
Which is the best timeframe to trade: 1hr, 4hrs or daily?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
yomifowe:

IMHO, I think it's subjective and depends on your personality. That's why there are scalpers, day traders, swingers and position traders.

It's left for you to assess yourself and understand what's most suitable for you. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ogashman(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
yomifowe:

It all depends on ur strategy bro. Some strategy are best suited for higher time frame (4h,1D....) While others are suited for lower time frame (1h,30min,15min...).

But I did say, if u wanna see the direction of the MKT clearly, then use the higher time frames.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
Here we go: No entry today on GU, this would likely trap one in a range - that I always try to avoid. I will abandon GU and reanalyze tomorrow.

I have attached both H1 and D1 charts.

GabsonFX:

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
As for GJ, similar analysis, I would have avoided an entry here too (I don't like the price reactions); however, the daily candle gives little hope (very little), so I obeyed the long call with about 75.0pips SL gap.

I will watch tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
My humble analysis on GJ, breakout confirmation with the red line, long 15125 SL 15096 TP 15300

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
My humble analysis on GJ, breakout confirmation with the red line, long 15125 SL 15096 TP 15300

Massive RR...

For me I still see GBPUSD & GBPJPY Choppy around CMP

A break above 151.50 shows bullish momentum Vis a break below...

I'm in for long term buys and short term sells...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaybee7000(m): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
Good evening and happy new week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
Respecting the daily inclining trend line. Happy new month guys.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jameselias: 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
Jameselias:
why can't we trade dollar and naira pair is it because of low liquidity or some thing else ?

I won't stop posting this here until some one give me a why to this question?

So una beta ansa me oo.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 01, 2021
Jameselias:

I won't stop posting this here until some one give me a why to this question?

So una beta ansa me oo.

If you can tell me the overall trend on this chart I will answer your question.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.