Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (321044 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Happy new year everyone, I've been a keen observer and follower of these threads(this and preceeding ones).. I'm coming out of my shell to learn better this year from all the bosses and fellow newbies herein by making whatever little contribution I can make.
Hope to feel welcome though.. cheers!

Happy new week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Sunnycliff(m): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
If you have spare funds, please invest in coins. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple etc

It is a sure wealth. Just buy and leave it till the next six months. The world is going Cryptos

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ZedFX(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
Gasive:

I had a bull bias before but those multiple rejections at the top may be a sign of no momentum.

Here's what I see now, but a break above 1910 will nullify the analysis and confirm the bulls.
actually favour bearish bias, but was bullish before.
minor uptrend in a major downtrend.
also, remember I said I was bullish but recent push up hasn't created new highs.

we monitor it for any change knowing how gold dances to happenings, things can change
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Crixxx: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Sunnycliff:
If you have spare funds, please invest in coins. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple etc

It is a sure wealth. Just buy and leave it till the next six months. The world is going Cryptos

Btc had been climbing since 2020. I'm having double mind investing in it. I feel it's already quite late
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
ZedFX:

actually favour bearish bias, but was bullish before.
minor uptrend in a major downtrend.
also, remember I said I was bullish but recent push up hasn't created new highs.

we monitor it for any change knowing how gold dances to happenings, things can change

The bolded is exactly why I had a rethink.

I believe this week will be very instrumental to whichever direction it will take.

I'm not trading it for now but watching it very closely.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Harnytee27(m): 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
ProsperoTrading:
My outlook on gold. Bullish. I stand to be corrected

This is my outlook on gold

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
boom99:
My people I want you to help me answer this question way they bug me.
I have noticed that when ever I trade( demo) with large capital I hardly make losses. For instance I have been trying out a strategy for a month now, I have made just one loss.
Whenever I trade with large lotsize, I trade less and I make huge profit. But when ever I use less capital, say 500dollars I blow the account. Bosses wey Don tey for this business please clearify me on what to do

Please someone should answer me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Karleb(m): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
boom99:

What you don't understand is leverage and lot sizing, Google it.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Harnytee27(m): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
News for this week

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Sunnycliff(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Crixxx:

Btc had been climbing since 2020. I'm having double mind investing in it. I feel it's already quite late

No time is late bro. Buy and watch. Tho keep your stop loss too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Sunnycliff(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
boom99:

Psychology makes the difference. Is your mindset same, when you are on demo and on love trade?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by holarindey(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
boom99:

Calculate how much you’re risking on the big account. If for example it’s 1%, apply the same on the small account. Stick to that and take the same trades you’ll take on the big account. That should work sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by IMAliyu(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Crixxx:

I feel it has some more room to grow right now, but I'd personally advance against buying right now, and just wait for the next cycle.
Since it's broken 30k, the next psychological tops may probably be 50k or 90-100k.

I think we are in the optimism/belief stage.
But it could equally reverse right now and you'd be stuck holding bags for the next few years.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
holarindey:

Calculate how much you’re risking on the big account. If for example it’s 1%, apply the same on the small account. Stick to that and take the same trades you’ll take on the big account. That should work sir

Greed won't let me. I don't just know. I don't have patience to build. I wish I could start with a large sum. Thanks all thesesame
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by holarindey(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
boom99:

Greed won't let me. I don't just know. I don't have patience to build. I wish I could start with a large sum. Thanks all thesesame

You’re welcome. There are legit prop funds you can trade with if you need large capitals. Like with ftmo you can buy an $100k account for $540 or so. They have rules and all that though. Check them up online if you’re interested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Psychology makes the difference. Is your mindset same, when you are on demo and on love trade?

Yes largely. But it's just that I am not content.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Sunnycliff(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
boom99:

Yes largely. But it's just that I am not content.

Alright
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
holarindey:

You’re welcome. There are legit prop funds you can trade with if you need large capitals. Like with ftmo you can buy an $100k account for $540 or so. They have rules and all that though. Check them up online if you’re interested.

Wow. I will check it out. But I want to do more of demo for another 5months. I wanna be very sure
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Thunday1005(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
@Maryjames9 happy new year,
You talked about an app for saving template on phone just like pc own to avoid the usual clearing of analysis on phone mt4 after sometime during the season 18 or 19 of FTA, i thought I like the post when I saw it then but tried checking the post I like but I am unable to find it. will be glad if you can help me with the name again .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ogashman(m): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
djwalata:
If u have EUR long open position over d weekend, I pity ur SL because d gap no b small at all. Eur is selling no b small.
Notwithstanding, blue pips will surely fall on us.

I wonder where u got this from.....EU gapped up on MKT open
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by jammer777: 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
I come in peace...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by pipnator00(m): 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
A big Happy New wishes and welcome to everyone of us.

The Market opens todays for the new year, and this is me wishing everyone of us a successful trading year.

Good luck everyone.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by numtums(m): 12:13am On Jan 04, 2021
Any smart money trader here?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Sunnycliff(m): 6:48am On Jan 04, 2021
Between a space of less than 20 hrs, an additional 1000 pips have been added to the Ethereum trade I placed. This 2021, Don de already stew for me ọ.

And the bulls aren't giving up, anytime soon.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by djwalata(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2021
ogashman:

I wonder where u got this from.....EU gapped up on MKT open
Got it from investing.com
Their charts misbehaved then.
U can as well check it out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by djwalata(m): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Between a space of less than 20 hrs, an additional 1000 pips have been added to the Ethereum trade I placed. This 2021, Don de already stew for me ọ.

And the bulls aren't giving up, anytime soon.
The rules r still d same,
Don't post any positive trades already going ur way if u ve not given d signal initially.
I hope this has been dealt with late last year.
No hard tackle pls, just d rules we r compelled to obey.

11 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Samuraiking(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2021
boom99:

Wow. I will check it out. But I want to do more of demo for another 5months. I wanna be very sure

Ftmo have trial account (demo) you can use to test your skill and see if you can pass their challenge

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 8:25am On Jan 04, 2021
Samuraiking:

Ftmo have trial account (demo) you can use to test your skill and see if you can pass their challenge

Ok. Please how do I go about it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Karleb(m): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2021
boom99:

Ok. Please how do I go about it
You mean you don't know how to set up a demo account?

Besides, why is no one talking about cryptos here?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Karleb(m): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2021
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Sunnycliff(m): 8:38am On Jan 04, 2021
djwalata:

The rules r still d same,
Don't post any positive trades already going ur way if u ve not given d signal initially.
I hope this has been dealt with late last year.
No hard tackle pls, just d rules we r compelled to obey.

Really, never saw it. Alright well noted.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ogashman(m): 8:41am On Jan 04, 2021
djwalata:

Got it from investing.com
Their charts misbehaved then.
U can as well check it out.

U give high tension grin

Because i had an open position over the weekend. I have already given up that my SL has been chopped tongue

But on market open, I was in profit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.